Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe ? - page 2. (Read 1246 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2017, 04:22:42 PM
Actually , I want to transfer my Bitcoins to my Credit Card or Bank Account . The main thing is PayPal isn't supported in my country .

You can use trustworthy exchange like localbitcoin, you can find someone legit on your local area to do a trade, choose wisely to who want to deal with, use escrow service is better idea.
Where you come from btw?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
January 16, 2017, 07:58:23 AM
Actually , I want to transfer my Bitcoins to my Credit Card or Bank Account . The main thing is PayPal isn't supported in my country .
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 16, 2017, 07:56:17 AM
My suggestion is maybe better to use a currency exchange that has trusted, because it is safe if you use. If you choose the currency exchange site you doubt and has not been 100% trustworthy it will be very prone to scam. So it is better to use that has a lot of users and trustworthy as Poloniex or others that have been proven trustworthy. I personally do not really know the sites that you give.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
January 16, 2017, 07:40:57 AM
Is this website , https://www.exkash.com safe for using and exchanging bitcoins ? Is it scam or not ? Can I get a detailed review please .
I can't say something about this site you posted there, because it is my first time I hear about it  I can't say it is a scam but there is much trusted exchanges which you can use, for example: Poloniex or cex.com I use them for a long time
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 16, 2017, 07:30:05 AM
1/Site not known
2/Site has no official thread on bitcointalk
3/Site has the same shitty-free design as all the others
4/Site has no reputation and was never seen

Scam.
Or if not scam we should hear about it on the forum soon enough.
But for now it's scam.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
January 16, 2017, 06:15:20 AM
Is this website , https://www.exkash.com safe for using and exchanging bitcoins ? Is it scam or not ? Can I get a detailed review please .
Pages:
Jump to: