Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to acquire Bitcoin without having the basic knowledge? - page 5. (Read 855 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
I was talking to a neighbour within the weekend and suddenly he grew so much passion in wanting to invest but now the problem is that his wanting me do this for him with excuses of not having the basic knowledge and I've told him to Google and do his own research about it.
If he want you to use his money on his behalf to buy bitcoin for him, if I was you, I would reject this offer.

Mistakes are not common but not so rare and you can make mistakes. What will you do if you make mistakes that cause a loss of his money and at the end, you won't have any bitcoin to give him?

Will you be ready to pick your own pocket to compensate him?

Mistakes can be typing inaccurate receiving address or was hacked unfortunately like this.

Accepting his offer to help him is so stupid, at least for you with risk I discussed.

I want to know if it's safe to buy Bitcoin without having the basic knowledge of it ?
If you are his tutor and introduced him about Bitcoin, you should answer it already because what he is experiencing is exactly what you did in the past.

Answer is simple, you should not invest in anything without basic knowledge. It's gamble, not invest if you spend money without knowing any basics.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
Do you really want the responsibility of holding coins in behalf of a person? There's literally nothing for you to win and everything to lose. Think about if it's the case that you get hacked (though hopefully not).
Activity: 434
Merit: 118
Wonder working God
I was talking to a neighbour within the weekend and suddenly he grew so much passion in wanting to invest but now the problem is that his wanting me do this for him with excuses of not having the basic knowledge and I've told him to Google and do his own research about it.
I want to know if it's safe to buy Bitcoin without having the basic knowledge of it ?
Pages:
Jump to: