Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to buy now? - page 7. (Read 1592 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
January 20, 2023, 06:38:46 PM
I observed that the cryptocurrency market is a kind of green at the moment, but as a beginner, I still find it difficult to tell when the market is actually bullish. I will appreciate any advice from fellow community members concerning this current situation because I'm considering to buy some coins but finding it difficult to decide on which coin to give a trail.

Just a kind advice, the risk is mine.

I'll give you the kindest advice, be prepared to have some unrealized loss in the beginning. Go for averaging out, suppose you have 10k to invest. Just go with $2500 on your first buy. Then wait for market to go down if it does buy another $2500. Remember the point is to buy in the bearish times and not in the bullish times. Suppose you were wrong and market did not go anywhere near that point ladder your buy if you see a complete reversal of trend. These are the small tricks that can help you earn and stay in the market because no one has a holy grail as to when will market reverse. Also best is to be in bitcoin as in all the situations it is impacted the least.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
January 20, 2023, 06:27:36 PM
Red candles are good indications to buy, if you bought bitcoin on its lowest price, then you could've made already profits since it pumped up to $21,000. Investing on some coins, like altcoins could be crucial, especially if you don't study about their background, you might lose your funds in the long run. So stick to biggest coins if you want to hodl while the market is in bearish season.

Top performing coins are more reassuring to hold rather than risk your funds on your luck by buying some random altcoins.
Not all red candles would really be an indicative sign for you to buy because thats not how simple it would be when we do talk about entering the market on bearish state which is something that you would really be still needing other factors or confirmations for you to do so or else you would really be having that kind of problem if ever you would really be that in haste on making up decisions on buying.
When buying then it would really be that not simple as it sounds since it would really be requiring other things and since this market is unpredictable then no one would
really be able to make that analysis to be 100% precised.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
January 19, 2023, 10:38:21 AM
Red candles are good indications to buy, if you bought bitcoin on its lowest price, then you could've made already profits since it pumped up to $21,000. Investing on some coins, like altcoins could be crucial, especially if you don't study about their background, you might lose your funds in the long run. So stick to biggest coins if you want to hodl while the market is in bearish season.

Top performing coins are more reassuring to hold rather than risk your funds on your luck by buying some random altcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 19, 2023, 04:02:21 AM
I observed that the cryptocurrency market is a kind of green at the moment, but as a beginner, I still find it difficult to tell when the market is actually bullish. I will appreciate any advice from fellow community members concerning this current situation because I'm considering to buy some coins but finding it difficult to decide on which coin to give a trail.

There are soany coins in the market ranging fr Bitcoin to altcoins with so many project names. You can do research on your own and check those projects that has huge liquidity that if you buy now and the cryptocurrency market keep moving forward, you'll gonna be I'm profits.
 Take your time to check some of the coins and tokens we have in the market and make prompt decided and don't allow anyone to choose for you on whta coin you are going to hold.

Remember that all those coins has different momentum and move in a different way. You decide to risk less by buying and holding Bitcoin which has one of theost liquidity and market cap.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
January 19, 2023, 12:24:23 AM
It looks like there will be some sort of situation where its going to be pretty tough to end up with a big deal in the upcoming months. I mean it is obvious that we are higher, and it is obvious that everyone wants it to be even higher, but I do not think that its going to be "that" much higher in the upcoming months, not at least for a month or two. I am guessing that it will take a bit to the end of spring, or even maybe Q4 before we could see a high price. Just because 2023 could be good, doesn't mean it will be February or march, it could be September or October that is better and higher.
People are too excited to see the market bullish again, they are obviously impatient. But the problem is that OP is in doubt about what will happen in the market, pretty sure OP isn't sure if he buy now, he could hold if the market will dump again. Many people have bought their crypto during the bull season but then sell them during the bear season because of its wrong timing. This is the thing I see in OP. Being undecided about what we gonna do mostly end in regrets.
And what the OP should know is that the market is not easy to predict but it will be a good opportunity if you have confidence because to own crypto, especially bitcoin, you have to have faith and also a lot of patience in protecting it.
its not that hard i think you just have to buy when you have the money and use the money you can afford to lose, and when the market falls back you just have to hold it in and be patient. And you can also take advantage of the decline by buying back, and waiting for the market to turn around or go up again, then you can sell at the price you want. And for me personally, I always use the long term for more satisfying gains.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
January 19, 2023, 12:08:02 AM
Yes, you can buy and have something good to achieve when the green light fully remain stable in the community, because the price of Bitcoin is still waving between $20,00 and $21,000 which is a sign that bullish market is very close to investors. If you can take a good step to increase your capital in this month of January, I think it will really help you as a newbie to achieve what other newbies cannot achieve in this season, because many newbies are afraid to buy coins in this period. Based on some researchers in the community concerning this new year pump,they said it will be massive in profits making for those that invested some months ago and those that will use this period to buy and be part of those that will experience positive change soon.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
January 18, 2023, 05:50:18 PM
1 hour have passed since my last publication, and we saw a correction of bitcoin by 800 points and a corresponding reset of altcoins. Whether this correction will continue further, we will find out in the near future. It is possible that there will be no further correction, and this price will serve as a starting point for further growth.
Yep. There is a correction in Bitcoin price and not sure how far it will drop. I think it is too early to claim that there is no further correction. So, it is better to see and wait first in this situation. Even if it is a good sign for a further growth of Bitcoin price, don't hurry to spend money, mate. 🙂

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
January 18, 2023, 05:25:28 PM
It looks like there will be some sort of situation where its going to be pretty tough to end up with a big deal in the upcoming months. I mean it is obvious that we are higher, and it is obvious that everyone wants it to be even higher, but I do not think that its going to be "that" much higher in the upcoming months, not at least for a month or two. I am guessing that it will take a bit to the end of spring, or even maybe Q4 before we could see a high price. Just because 2023 could be good, doesn't mean it will be February or march, it could be September or October that is better and higher.
People are too excited to see the market bullish again, they are obviously impatient. But the problem is that OP is in doubt about what will happen in the market, pretty sure OP isn't sure if he buy now, he could hold if the market will dump again. Many people have bought their crypto during the bull season but then sell them during the bear season because of its wrong timing. This is the thing I see in OP. Being undecided about what we gonna do mostly end in regrets.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 575
January 18, 2023, 05:06:19 PM
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
January 18, 2023, 05:02:47 PM

Since you're a beginner and don't yet know when the market is actually in a bullish season, I'll advise you not to buy many coins and instead make Bitcoin your top priority investment. You can DCA in Bitcoin weekly or daily depending on your income; just make sure the amount you invest is what you can afford to lose.
Keep your coin away from exchange websites, get a hardware wallet back up the seed phrase offline and put your coin there.
When you are just a beginner then it would be always advisable that you should really be that sensible on making or taking your actions and since you do still lack of knowledge then it would
be ideal that you should really make up some research on everything you do tend to do or trying to check out others real experience and things that dealing with.
You should make yourself be aware that there's no such thing about being safe to buy because in every thing that you do here on this unpredictable market is
really that totally random or something you cant really be able to know or predict on.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
January 18, 2023, 04:34:01 PM
While the market is still technically in a bear market, investor sentiment is improving.
Right on the money, price action does suggest that markets are still bearish but whatever we seeing atm is counter trading... Unless markets cross that 22-25k region then we can safely say we are bullish and broken the the current trading range.

I observed that the cryptocurrency market is a kind of green at the moment, but as a beginner, I still find it difficult to tell when the market is actually bullish.
Let those greens not deceive you, even a simple buy on an exchange does trigger this but if you want to know when the market is bullish or bearish invest some time to learn how to trade: this trade is the one that you get to interpret candlestick movements, multitime frames etc then you will have the edge over the markets.

I will appreciate any advice from fellow community members concerning this current situation because I'm considering to buy some coins but finding it difficult to decide on which coin to give a trail.

The only funny thing about these markets is nobody wants to buy when the market is red, but when it turns green this is when our alarm bells ring so that we can buy but good thing about crypto.. there is no right or wrong time to buy.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
January 18, 2023, 03:46:34 PM

Since you're a beginner and don't yet know when the market is actually in a bullish season, I'll advise you not to buy many coins and instead make Bitcoin your top priority investment. You can DCA in Bitcoin weekly or daily depending on your income; just make sure the amount you invest is what you can afford to lose.
Keep your coin away from exchange websites, get a hardware wallet back up the seed phrase offline and put your coin there.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
January 18, 2023, 03:06:51 PM
Why are still asking about buying today? Did you not buy when the price was so cheap under $20k a few weeks ago, and you are still wondering if it is safe to buy now. if you missed yesterday's discount price it was a moment that might not be repeated again when Bitcoin was above $ 20k and continues to stabilize. If you want a lower price, wait until you reach a new ATH again. Actually buying now or whenever is a good decision, because you start investing and target what price will be reached to make a profit. Don't wait for the price to get more expensive.
Well, I believe that OP missed the chance to buy at a cheaper price. He might regret of not doing it and now asking if a possible dump may occur after this which probably worries him to invest.
It was indeed right, time doesn't matter a lot as long as we don't buy during the ATH. But what really matters now is not investing earlier while the market is still in the correction period. OP could realize soon the mistake he made. Investing in crypto can be profitable long-term and so we should be patient enough.
Maybe OP bought at that price when everyone said buy it? I do not know but I had a small tiny entry at 16k levels as well, considering all the other times I bought, this didn't really made any big impact but I knew that it was a good time to buy and I bought it.

I suggest everyone to keep buying at these prices as well because it means that if you buy right now there is still a chance to make more than x3 profit at the end of the day. That is at least x3 because ATH is right there and it means that there is a chance you could make even more money if we break over ATH and I am sure that eventually we will. So at the end of the day just keep on holding and buying.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
January 18, 2023, 01:55:07 PM
you should buy waves and btc. Besides, you can buy shib and eth. I invest my money in many coins by a little amount. These coins are safe and secure to me. You can also search in coin cap Market which shows you every details about the crypto currencies.
BTC mainly, and ETH if you want to give it some slack.

Little amount in every coin sounds like a good investment but in reality you are only buying dust amounts. Compare it yourself if the added amount is used to buy bitcoin only over longer spans of time and that projected profit against all the shitcoins over the same time and you will see the difference. This could be a worthy exercise for many you newbies out there.

Aggregator sites will show you the top coins but what to buy should be driven by their history and previous charts, not that shady coin which went up 400% overnight.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
January 18, 2023, 12:04:37 PM
I think OP is making a common mistake by buying coins when they have reached a local high. After all, it is obvious that after such a rapid price increase, a correction of bitcoin will be required, which will entail a decrease in the price for altcoins.

What if there is no corrections and the market get more higher at then op might keep regretting for not buying at the time required...

1 hour have passed since my last publication, and we saw a correction of bitcoin by 800 points and a corresponding reset of altcoins. Whether this correction will continue further, we will find out in the near future. It is possible that there will be no further correction, and this price will serve as a starting point for further growth.
legendary
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
January 18, 2023, 11:54:03 AM
Well, I believe that OP missed the chance to buy at a cheaper price. He might regret of not doing it and now asking if a possible dump may occur after this which probably worries him to invest.
It was indeed right, time doesn't matter a lot as long as we don't buy during the ATH. But what really matters now is not investing earlier while the market is still in the correction period. OP could realize soon the mistake he made. Investing in crypto can be profitable long-term and so we should be patient enough.
Waiting for the end of the correction period will be better, but to be able to find out, technical analysis is needed because without using technicals there is nothing you can predict and determine. Enter when the correction price is the lowest then it will be more profitable.
Long-term investment will indeed provide greater profits if you buy in large enough quantities and are patient waiting for the price to reach the top point. Don't panic and be too greedy
Activity: 1122
Merit: 100
January 18, 2023, 11:32:45 AM
you should buy waves and btc. Besides, you can buy shib and eth. I invest my money in many coins by a little amount. These coins are safe and secure to me. You can also search in coin cap Market which shows you every details about the crypto currencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
January 18, 2023, 11:29:36 AM
...I think it is very safe to invest at this time but hundred percent safe investment can never be expected in crypto.

I think OP is making a common mistake by buying coins when they have reached a local high. After all, it is obvious that after such a rapid price increase, a correction of bitcoin will be required, which will entail a decrease in the price for altcoins.

What if there is no corrections and the market get more higher at then op might keep regretting for not buying at the time required.
How do you think op would feel at that point?
All this depends on the individuals, for instance, newbie may decides to jump into the market now and when the market tries to make reversal or correction, it might went lower than purchase price which as a newbie might keep panicking. So a real investors or traders already knew their entry and exit point. As for me, to be at the safe side he should buy worth of 30 percent of his capital and wait a bit to see if there would be a correction within few days before he could further to buy more.
legendary
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
January 18, 2023, 11:02:22 AM
...I think it is very safe to invest at this time but hundred percent safe investment can never be expected in crypto.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
January 18, 2023, 10:57:33 AM

In cryptocurrency, "every time is a good time to buy, every time is a safe time to buy". Your focus at every time should be on the coins that you want to invest in and their steps. Is it the right time to ape into the coin?
Is the entry good enough according to your own research?
is the price conveniently low for you to secure your bag?
Will a dip in btc not crash the token if i ape in now ?

These are answers you need to answer with regards to the particular coin you want to invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: