Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies - page 12. (Read 4581 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?
As they say, risk is a noble cause. Understand one thing, if you don't try you won't find out. After trying again and got it wrong!? no problem, it'll be a lesson. Always think consciously before taking a risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?
All of your savings?! Dude, you should rethink this out. Do not gamble your hard earned savings into something very risky. Leave some for security and just start investing with a reasonable amount. Don't be too eager to throw in everything you have if you do not have the assurance that you will gain from it. Just saying...
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I think it the such the bad decision if invest you saving in the crypto, the market is depression and unstable in this time, for me, I would like to invest the part of your money, buy one or two altcoins in this time for the long term investment, if the market growing, you will earn some money.
- Well, this decision really is crazy at this moment when the market seems to be in a state of death and bloodshed, crypto can always drop to a level lower than what we had anticipated, although it is now very low. However, if he understands the risks and losses that he may face, he even accepts this gambling game, I would have no intention of opposing this decision because success and loss are very balanced, we can lose all our savings but we will also have the opportunity to receive double or triple our savings, the final decision is in the thinking of investors
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
No it is not safe to invest all your savings in cryptocurrency. It is not a right choice. Because everyone knows there are many risk factors in the cryptoworld. So invest your money in different projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I think it the such the bad decision if invest you saving in the crypto, the market is depression and unstable in this time, for me, I would like to invest the part of your money, buy one or two altcoins in this time for the long term investment, if the market growing, you will earn some money.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
risk is something that cannot be avoided. for anyone trying to invest in the world of digital currency, they must be willing to take risks. as we know that investing in the world of digital currency requires courage. so fast price fluctuations are the reason why the price of digital currency cannot be predicted easily.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
No it is not safe. It is never safe to invest everything into one sector. Take for example 20 percent of your saving and invest them into crypto currencies. Wait at least for a year and then make a decision if you want to invest more or not.
Activity: 304

I do not plan to invest all my money exclusively in the purchase of cryptocurrency. Of course, the right investment can bring income and success in life. But in any case, it is necessary to remember the risks existing here, therefore it is better to distribute your investments - cryptocurrency, real estate, bank deposits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hi, I do not think that investing all saved  money in a cryptocurrency is a good idea. We all know that crypto investments are high-risk investments.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
I would recommend not to invest all your savings in cryptocurrencies. There is a golden rule that you should always keep in mind and observe when you are investing - Never invest money that you can't afford to lose. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, unpredictable and high risk. No one knows what will happen in future. Always diversify your investments widely
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I wouldn't say so, crypto is absolutely wild sphere and everything can happen here.
I decided to invest all of my savings in crypto, what is more, I earn only in crypto, but it doesn't mean that you should follow me
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
That's the same way I was thinking when I was when I started crypto. But just like what's going on now is okay no problem, keep on increasing my investment in crypto. not only in bitcoin I'm investing I also tested on other coins in cmc. and I find out the strategy of my holdings. so now im still hold because of the low market price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Be careful. You shouuldn't invest everything in crypto.
investing in any projects, as well as in cryptographic ones, should not happen for all the money. this is not a game of roulette, you need a clear strategy and understanding that there is a risk management of the investment and it must be observed.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Well, well, a genius, and tell me - what's good about just lying money? Better when the results of your analysis of calculations and conclusions will bring you a good profit
Activity: 255

I have always stated that it is necessary to distribute my investments. Investing in only one direction is too risky and irrational decision. Especially, if we talk about cryptocurrencies - they not only generate income, but also imply serious risks for investors.
copper member
Merit: 0
no i dont think it is a wise choice, because crypto is at initial stage and your all investment in crypto make your risk factor highly increase. instead you can invest a part of your investment in crypto . by this way you can get knowledge about crypto world and know the way of how to earn stabely and regularly in crypto
Activity: 181
Merit: 40
If you put all your savings into crypto currencies you will become insomniac. You will constantly look at prices and make mistakes. It is important to define a money management plan! Invest little by little Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
In any case, I will recommend you - no need to do so. Indeed, in any case, investments in cryptocurrency involve certain risks. Of course, this can be a very profitable and promising solution, but the risk of losing money remains. Therefore, in any case, part of their money should always be stored in the bank.
You should probably not invest all your savings to crypto because there is a risk of hacking, if you have enough resources you invest it with real properties, land or something that is not volatile that will not devaluate against time.
Crypto currency can now earn very well! I am sure that many people have already become very rich! The main thing to invest is to approach with head! you need to understand that any investment is always a risk! you can not invest all the money in the crypto market, for the last 9 months a lot of people have lost their money!
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
It seems to me to invest all my money in a single project is not reasonable and risky!
Pages:
Jump to: