Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to invest in BNB now? - page 10. (Read 8028 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 01, 2021, 03:47:25 PM
To be frank, asking when is the right time to enter a trade especially that of a good coin like BNB or ETH is hard to get the correct answer. In my opinion, if you are ready for long term, then don't bother swinging your trade thinking that the coin will dump so you can enter again, many people have been locked out of such trade wherein they end up buying higher. BNB has shown tremendous success since this year and it do not look like it's slowing down, especially now that NFT is becoming the next trend and Binance exchange is already making plans to get involved in a big way. So I would say, if you are not ready for long term then know when to take profit and leave the trade, but selling at a price and hoping to buy low might not happen.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
May 01, 2021, 12:41:04 PM
BNB is just getting greater because of its own savvy agreement and the sky is the limit from there and more tasks beginning to carry out it. It's an extreme call that no one but you can make dependent on your danger resilience. In the event that I have the cash, I will damn his recommendation and contribute cus I think bnb will before long be contending with eth on the second biggest cryptographic money.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
May 01, 2021, 12:11:49 PM
This is the beauty of cryptocurrencies, do your personal research to me is better than accepting chorus answers. Imagine when you made these profit and went ahead to buy back these BNB coins by now you could have be a millionaire if not mistaken, but hope you were able to take little from your profit and invest back into BNB?. Life is all about risk and those who will survive should be those that embark on this journey with risk too, taking risk is good and your ability to manage it make you strong as a survival.   
At the point, you share your stories you'll get a lot of opinions each individual with their perspective. You may check that out and later chose wisely. Nobody will actually want to reveal to you when is the best time to buy in or profit out. You will to do your research and decide whether you feel the coin will go up or down. Firstly, we need to decide our mentality, be a trader or just holder. Some are mostly holder but would love to do trade.
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
May 01, 2021, 11:51:57 AM
In this March, I can't make my own satisfactory trade due to my wrong decision and research. But I got some profit from BNB and used buy back policy again and again. Today, I sold my all BNB token at around $245 but now it is still bullish in mood. The next major resistance is located at the $300 level. So I need some suggestions whether I go for buying it again or should I stop here.
This is the beauty of cryptocurrencies, do your personal research to me is better than accepting chorus answers. Imagine when you made these profit and went ahead to buy back these BNB coins by now you could have be a millionaire if not mistaken, but hope you were able to take little from your profit and invest back into BNB?. Life is all about risk and those who will survive should be those that embark on this journey with risk too, taking risk is good and your ability to manage it make you strong as a survival.   
Activity: 1456
Merit: 325
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 01, 2021, 11:39:43 AM
In this March, I can't make my own satisfactory trade due to my wrong decision and research. But I got some profit from BNB and used buy back policy again and again. Today, I sold my all BNB token at around $245 but now it is still bullish in mood. The next major resistance is located at the $300 level. So I need some suggestions whether I go for buying it again or should I stop here.
I think the BNB price will continue to rise again, maybe it will hit $300. Don't hesitate, if you've made a profit from it then go on. Observe the market and stay calm
If you sell it now, and in the future it will rise further, then the question will continue to be asked. Is BNB investment safe?
We're in the bullish season so keep them.
BNB was a good coin so there's no doubt it is good to invest however, the price is quite high right now but if can afford to take the risk, and if it goes into your favor then that would be a good profit or you could wait till the correction before to buy. BNB is quite popular with investors due to cheaper fees unlike does ETH network has that is why it is preferable to use by most of us. This coin has a lot more room to grow yet the bull cycle was not yet over so there possibility that it will grow even more.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
May 01, 2021, 11:24:03 AM

The valuation of BNB is quite high right now. Maybe it's worth it, hard to tell. If you take the Coinbase valuation it seems that BNB may be overpriced, but look at how dominant BNB really is. It is inconceivable how far they are away from even their most serious competitors.
Currently, we have seen BNB become very expensive with the increase that has occurred this year.
buy it now is of course risky. but what is happening today with us seeing what BNB can do with binance which continues to innovate, I think buying now for the long term is still very safe.
Activity: 518
Merit: 45
May 01, 2021, 11:18:44 AM
Well, compared to the time this thread was started it was a little early and the price of BNB was still low. But if you will ask me BNB at the present price is high to buy in now, it always better to buy low and sell high and always follow the market trend.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
May 01, 2021, 10:51:37 AM
I think the BNB price will continue to rise again, maybe it will hit $300. Don't hesitate, if you've made a profit from it then go on. Observe the market and stay calm
If you sell it now, and in the future it will rise further, then the question will continue to be asked. Is BNB investment safe?

The valuation of BNB is quite high right now. Maybe it's worth it, hard to tell. If you take the Coinbase valuation it seems that BNB may be overpriced, but look at how dominant BNB really is. It is inconceivable how far they are away from even their most serious competitors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 01, 2021, 08:22:56 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 01, 2021, 08:11:27 AM
The question itself is dangerous. If an investment is safe, it means there is no big reward. The risk reward ratio usually holds true. If you are looking for big rewards, you have to take risks accordingly. BNB is well positioned, yes, but I wouldn't consider it a safe investment in the classical sense.

Risk but profitable too. BNB is unpredictable and people are always saying it is overpriced. I just heard it whenever it was $20 and still the price is $500+ which was $600+ in the last week and till now hearing it is overpriced from many people around me. Position is good now before they are starting another project and another burning segment.

That's how it should be. If you are eager to taking a risk there should be a reward in it for you. BNB is a good investment I think. I like the exchange a lot and use it almost exclusively.

They are the best in the best in the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
April 30, 2021, 07:34:43 PM
We can't know exactly when it is safe to invest into BNB.
Yes, purely depends on the person who wants to invest/buy it. Choose the right time to buy and make an achievable target in the near future. Because it is in the bullish season, I think it is better to invest in the short term only. Buy BNB this week, then plan to sell after the next few weeks. But this way doesn't guarantee safety, it always has risks.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
April 30, 2021, 07:33:42 PM
Is it safe to invest in BNB now?
When BNB price was still $200, there is "Is it safe to invest in BNB now?"
When the price hits $300, there is the question "Is it safe to invest in BNB now?"
When the price is around $400, asking again "Is it safe to invest in BNB now?"
When the price $600, there is also still "Is it safe to invest in BNB now?"

Just ask for similar questions every time the pump of BNB and we will be left by others.
This is about bravery, readiness, and more about management control of the emotion, risks, and money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
April 30, 2021, 06:46:15 PM
We can't know exactly when it is safe to invest into BNB. But for the ones who are planning to HODL their BNB, I believe it is still okay to buy. Because I think we will see the price reaching thousands of dollars in the future.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
April 30, 2021, 06:45:27 PM
If you happen to buy back at the time you posted this, you are in profit now. Many users in binance network because of the fees and they have many events just like the burning supply and the nft marketplace. I'm longed into bnb and I'm not selling until it hit my goal price. Investing in bnb is a wise decision these days.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
April 30, 2021, 06:07:41 PM
I believe it is. There are so many upcoming events happening in BNB right now, example is the launch of their NFT Marketplace. Another one is their buybacks and for sure , it will go up more soon. Just go for long term investment in it and it will surely repay you with good returns.
Binance today sets the trend for the entire crypto industry. Therefore, it is worth looking into buying his coin. I keep a couple of coins in my wallet ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 26
April 30, 2021, 06:04:01 PM
Bnb has good fundamentals, hence there is room for growth. The utility and product is in increasing every day, I think the future is bright for bnb.
However, if you are investing in bnb right now, I will advice (not a financial advice) you to go for long term, otherwise short term gains wouldn't give you return in investment. For example, if you buy a bnb at $600, it has to reach $1200 before you can make an X on your investment. I hope you consider this factor before you make moves
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
April 30, 2021, 05:25:25 PM
In my opinion, BNB is very safe to invest in, not only safe, but I think BNB has become an important part of the crypto world, and BNB still has great potential to grow and rise more than this, maybe even be able to shift ETH's position someday.

Would you recommend your grandpa and grandma to put all the money they have into BNB? That's what I understand when an investment is VERY safe. I don't understand how this can be said as if there was no risk involved. There is risk involved and yes it is a good investment opportunity, but nothing else.
Would I put my money into BNB? Yes I would put my money into BNB but I don't consider it very safe. I consider it promising.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
April 30, 2021, 01:20:27 PM
Look, BNB already crossed the resistance above $600 and staying above that resistance. Obviously, it is now ready to go higher upwards for moving in a better positioning. I am expecting it will hit $700+ in a very short term if Btc moving strongly. It's still looking bullish.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
April 30, 2021, 11:01:05 AM
Still hold bnb. I bought BNB from $ 100- $ 300 and it's still holding today. Transactions at BSC are high and investor interest in BNB is quite high, making many people interested enough to hold onto BNB. Those with HOLD BNB can join the staking program which is always successful. and it made people believe in BNB. For the current price, my advice is to buy gradually
Activity: 2702
Merit: 517
April 30, 2021, 09:22:44 AM
if you benefit from BNB with the buy back method, then in my opinion this method is still suitable for you to use because the bull run conditions still persist, but you must always update information about cryptocurrency to quickly take action when the bull run ends.

according to the predictions of many people the bull run will continue into the next year but it is accompanied by each correction for a while and then going up to a higher level.
so it will be safe to buy now even though the price is already very high, even if it goes down it is only briefly and will go up again.

For long term investment BNB is one of those gems that you can keep, there are lots of factors that this coin will grow more,
hypes of BSC brings more investors and developers in the table.

If you have good amount of spare money you can take this coin as your long term asset. Just need to go deeper and analyze
your target, long term goal is probably the best fit for this project.

You're right, BNB is a long term investment. bsc is giving new hype to the crypto market. smart chain is a solution for new projects, because ethereum is no longer a friendly platform. investing in the bnb is the right choice. In the future BNB will become one of the most valuable altcoins. I'm sure this coin will follow in ethereum's footsteps, so it's not impossible if the price is 1000 $ later.

ETH will be able to release their upgrade which we called ETH 2.0, unfortunately, they keep delaying it, probably they are trying to master it and Vitalik is spending a lot of time on it, however, they didn't realize that people will also be tired of waiting and BNB just came into the picture to save them.

It will be the battle of BNB and ETH in the future, who will be the king of altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: