Pages:
Author

Topic: IS IT SAFE TO INVEST PENSION FUNDS IN BITCOIN? - page 7. (Read 693 times)

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 926
Investing pension funds in Bitcoin would be considered a high-risk investment strategy that may not be suitable for everyone. It is very important to remember that retirement savings are generally considered a long-term investment and that too much risk may not be suitable for those approaching or in retirement.
Activity: 38
Merit: 4

I spoke to a friend about Bitcoin and he asked if it is safe to invest Pension funds in Bitcoin considering the fact that this is a retirement saving. I am skeptical of investing people's funds in this coin because it can't be predicted also we cannot overlook the fact that Bitcoin may enhance investment returns at retirement.
However, my findings from people that work in these organizations say contributor's funds in some categories can be invested in risky investments because of the high return on investment and contributors have the option to opt for this option but with the exception of the soon-to-retiree.
Pages:
Jump to: