Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to put the tokens on the exchange? - page 12. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Of course it's not safe. Everybody knows this, and you hear it constantly. You have 168 activity points, so the question is odd because that means you've been here for a while.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
secure and whether or not depends on how you use it. However, in fact, anywhere that is not safe. on the stock exchange are quite prone to be hacked and even on his own wallet can also for hacked. but it all depends also on the use of sloppy and not in use. but always think positive, and I think in the bursa will be safer than in the wallet.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
putting the coins that we have will be more dangerous if placed in the market because the market is very often hacked and many hacjer who try to hack the market so I advise you to faithfully coin you have on the wallet hardware or else
Activity: 92
If the amount of money is small, I don’t care. If the amount of money is huge, I feel that I will be worried when I put it there. There is no absolute security.
I think it’s safer to put the coin in the wallet, the exchange may run at any time, or the network is attacked.
Activity: 65
If you don't have a lot of money and coins on the exchange's account, you can keep it there in a short time, or if you are a regular trader, then you have to put it on the exchange. But the usual way is to deposit your wallet and keep the password. Because even the largest exchange can't fully guarantee your account's safety.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
In crypto world nothing is safe. You can keep your money in the most safe wallet or the biggest exchange, but there are always people who can find the way to hack it. But if you want to put tokens on the exchange, choose the best one
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
What kind of cryptocurrency are you talking about? It's always more risky to keep your funds on the exchange, but using popular cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance, the risk of stealing your crypto currency is minimal.
Actually is the same, you're imposed to more hacking if you use such exchanges because it's popular that people are trying to steal your data.
I think you need to read the news of some people that got hacked there account because they are phished, the more popular the exchanges, the higher chances that hackers will target that exchange.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
I think no it's not good to put your funds in any exchange because there's possibility that your funds will gone once the exchange will hack.
Activity: 65
What kind of cryptocurrency are you talking about? It's always more risky to keep your funds on the exchange, but using popular cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance, the risk of stealing your crypto currency is minimal.
Activity: 60
I would not advise you to use the stock exchange to store your coins, as this could lead to very bad consequences. It's best to create a purse and keep your crypto assets there!
Activity: 107
Of course not. Because it is not known what will happen to the stock exchange tomorrow. If bmrzha closes then all your coins will burn. The exchange itself does not bear any responsibility for your money, you can not even complain.
Activity: 88
It is always better that you have to keep the token in an autonomous purse as trazor if you don't trade long time since then. You can give the tokens at any time at the exchange when you want to trade in these tokens, but there you have to be sure of safety of this exchange. If exchange has two-factor authentication and authentication of Google, then your tokens can be safe.
Activity: 451
If you have a long-term trader, it is better to create a wallet on your computer and have there the coin, but if you have a daily trader, you need to store your coins in return.
You need to make sure your computer is Clean and Safe, if not better store in exchange, even it possible exchange getting hacked, but not all of them, anyway, I recommend buy a hardware wallet to store and secure your assets for long term
Activity: 224
Of course, on the exchanges dangerous to keep funds often we see that vzlamali a particular exchange. No one is immune from this
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
Many people consider such storage as the most dangerous because of the fact that exchanges can be hacked. But I very often keep my money on exchanges, because it seems to me that I chose the most reliable of them. In addition I always diversify my funds between 5-7 exchanges.
Activity: 266
I think that you take it only to the head about the safety of your wallet. On the exchange, hackers can steal. There are a lot of ways to steal and deceive people. Simply, I'll take a look at the addresses of the links you are going through. And not when the links do not go to the number of wallets
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Trusted exchanges are very safe. But there's still a chance of some "technical issues" so no one is 100% safe, nothing to do with that Sad
Activity: 76
If you have a long-term trader, it is better to create a wallet on your computer and have there the coin, but if you have a daily trader, you need to store your coins in return.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Guys is it safe to just put the purchased tokens on the exchange? cause i dont have a wallet in my android app. is it possible that it will be stolen? and claimed to be hacked? Am i doing the right way? Please can anyone help me. Thanks in advance.
It depends on that on how many long you plan to hoanit tokens. If long you don't lerdat, then the best option - to hold at the exchange. If you want to hold tokens long, then it is the best of all to use equipment rooms and e-wallets. Appartany purses are considered as the safest, but they cost money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
No, no, no!! Never!! The only safe place to store your cryptos is in a Nano Ledger. This is not a debatable topic; anyone who does, does so at their own risk!!
Pages:
Jump to: