Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to sell bitcoin for paypal like this? - page 2. (Read 1133 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Ive been the victim of a charge back once. Its quite hopeless as they will ask you for evidence and all you will have will be emails or screenshots of messages (all of which will be invalid as these can easily be photoshopped). Stay away from paypal, unless you want to scam people. Lol. Paypal should die soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
It is probably safer than just accepting the payment as goods and serivces because that's basically the main way people charge back these days as if you report it as unauthorised paypal actually looks into your recent logins instead of just favouring the buyer all the time. Keep is mind though that even though on paper this looks great in practice anything that si centralized can be reversed.

i am not sure, it may very well work.
but remember that PayPal itself is not so friendly about bitcoin. in believe in their terms of services they clearly say that you can not use their services to purchase any of the digital currencies. so you may want to double check that yourself if you don't want your account be closed.

Yes. Strictly speaking this is true, but paypal's restrictions on bitcoin has somewhat faded over the years.

(h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
i am not sure, it may very well work.
but remember that PayPal itself is not so friendly about bitcoin. in believe in their terms of services they clearly say that you can not use their services to purchase any of the digital currencies. so you may want to double check that yourself if you don't want your account be closed.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Yes you can ask someone for to pick the option of friends and family for you to close it clearly.
But still I wont recommend this.
Got a hard time with this kind of trades which I only do with my friends that will do the trade in personally.
This Paypal chargeback is really annoying that is why I left that Paypal account of mine too.
I would rather do bitcoin to other services than that.
Be really careful with this,
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Selling bitcoin for PayPal is not that complicated. I've been insisted to use localbitcoins for buying and selling bitcoins using PayPal. It holds the better trust rate as well provides the best opportunity to find the convenient traders based on the payment gateway provided and price difference.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
No Way.

sell bitcoin with paypal, this thing itself has a high risk, unless you only have business with 1-3 people.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
I have a question for all experienced bitcoin traders out there.

If you want to sell your bitcoin for paypal, can you ask someone to send as friends and family and the chargeback, and close the dispute so that they can neither open a dispute for item not as described nor as unauthorised transaction?

It makes sense becasue you're not allowed to dispute further after you open a dispute of that category, correct?

Thanks all for the help.
Pages:
Jump to: