Pages:
Author

Topic: IS IT SCAM ? OR IS THIS REAL ANY IDEAS - page 2. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 02, 2019, 07:33:18 PM
A platform that promises you 50% of your investment daily is obviously scam you don't need anyone to tell you that and the fact that they used the name of a well known company (Coinbase) is another flag for you to know that it's pure scam even paying HYIP's won't tell you 50% daily.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 02, 2019, 06:56:07 PM
Forget about those fake transactions at @CoinbaseEarnPayments
@Coinbase_EarnOFFICIALBot is a pure scam, dont send any money to them, infact avoid it if you can.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 02, 2019, 04:20:26 PM
I currently signed up to a telegram chat @Coinbase_EarnOFFICIALBot  for an investment
They also have live transactions @CoinbaseEarnPayments
They are asking for 50,000 satoshi so I can withdraw as the transaction fee cannot be reversed I,m worried I might lose it if it is a scam any help would be appreciated also there is 9000 subscribers.

Once you saw some of these description: (examples)

"Investment plans"

"10% , 50%, 100% etc. every 24 hours"

"Guaranteed profits"

"Make money with us"

Your common sense should now tell you that it's an obvious scam. Not just in Telegram but on all platforms. All Telegram bots who offer a service like that is a complete scam. It's like the common Telegram faucets or games in the past wherein during the withdrawal process, they will ask you to deposit first.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
October 02, 2019, 04:17:23 PM
You should stay away from all Telegram bots, and anyone who sends you PM in telegram is potential scammer.
Just block and deleted this bot, as it is all fake
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
October 02, 2019, 04:15:07 PM
For a newbie like yourself you have done pretty well of being skeptical and spotting scams like this one and you are right this is indeed a scam waiting to happen for you. Any kind of service, social media account, or business impersonating the real thing for this matter, Coinbase, is an absolute scam if they ever done a giveaway they won't promote it and tell it on an external app they will announce it in their website or any of their official social media accounts not through a Telegram channel.  Not only wallets are being impersonated but also other entities part of the industry one of the worst things I saw is when a lot of fake social media accounts impersonated several news media websites (e.g. Coinidol, Coindesk, Cointelegraph) and tried to promote their scam directly to the comment are of their posts. If someone approach you and carrying a name you are familiar offering up a sketchy deal (or any kind of investment opportunity that is to good to be true)then back out of it immediately.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
October 02, 2019, 04:07:42 PM
The number of people in a Telegram channel or a Discord channel or wherever you might find other schemes doesn't really matter at the end of the day, either- the number of users in a channel can pretty easily be faked or the owner of a channel could be making accounts to boost the user count.

Don't ever risk any money on an HYIP. There's a significant chance you might lose all of your funds through a HYIP, and you're honestly better off just gambling that money. HYIPs are generally extremely easy to spot, as most of them offer unrealistically high rates of return. Always remember- if something's too good to be true, it definitely is.
Activity: 558
Merit: 11
umachit.fund
October 02, 2019, 02:46:17 PM
I currently signed up to a telegram chat @Coinbase_EarnOFFICIALBot  for an investment
They are asking for 50,000 satoshi so I can withdraw as the transaction fee cannot be reversed I,m worried I might lose it if it is a scam any help would be appreciated also there is 9000 subscribers.
The maximum investment site is a scam don't invest there. I think long term investment on the best altcoin more safer than other investment sites.
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
October 02, 2019, 01:31:02 PM

"Coinbase" in the name, asking for money, ridiculous yield percentage. Yes, it's a scam.

There are no legitimate investments like that, and Coinbase is not going to ask you on telegram to send them money.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
October 02, 2019, 11:23:27 AM
Do not send anything in advance, even if it were 100 satoshi. I will take a look at the group now.

EDIT: It does not seem to be asking for 50k to scam you that 50k..

However - this is a HYIP:

➕ Welcome! Here you can start a new investment!

💵 We offer a single Investment plan, able to offer you the best profit!

➡ Our plan starts from 0.001 BTC

⏱ Profit will be credited 50% every 24 hours, for 3 days: 50% daily !

So keep in mind what you send to them you may get a portion or nothing back or 50% daily as they promise - it is shady to say the least.

What are you owed? (i.e. what amount do you want to send 50k to possibly get?)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 02, 2019, 10:24:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: