Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it still possible to retire early? - page 5. (Read 1664 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
June 11, 2024, 04:11:46 PM
In summary, early retirement is a choice. The global economy is making it difficult to achieve it, but we can still try our best to plan toward enjoying it by saving, investing, and healthy living.
In my estimation early retirement is a choice if you leave in an economy that is already developed. In an economy where the government actually cares for her citizens and have been able to provide the basic and amenities for them. But if you leave in an economy that is still developing early retirement will only be a wish. Because you can't retire early and have it going good for you. In this type of economy you have to work twice as hard to even erk out a good living for yourself and while you are at it retiring early would be the last thing on your list. That is why you should do work that you love, take time out to relax, eat healthy, invest no matter how little even while you are actively working.
Retiring early has nothing to do with government rather it is your level of financial maturity and financially stable you are. When you hear people saying they want to retire early it means that they want to make certain amount of money which can give them financial stability throughout the remaining years they have to live one this earth. There is an amount of money you will see now, even if you live in the worst managed country in the world you will still be fine, as you will get everything you want without depending on the government. Just imagine you have $50B at your possession, do you think you will still be reasoning about what the government is doing. if you don't fancy the way things are done in that country you can easily relocate to another country and live your life happily there. If I see like $10B right now I will retire immediately. With that amount of money I can move to any country and live if I don't fancy my country anymore.
You could really be able to retire as early as you can even if you are a government employee since there would really be that voluntary retirement but of course dont expect that benefits that you could really be able to take would really be that big which is compared if you do have completed up a particular age or years in service on getting that high amount, but since you have opted on having that resignation or retirement or whatsoever just because you've seen yourself that you could be able to sustain yourself when it comes to financial aspect, then it would really be not that much of an issue on whatever the decisions that you would really be making. We are the ones who do make our own future and this is why if you dont like on making yourself that such condition about being free from debts and good financial standing then it would be wise
that you should be planning and dealing up with things which would give out that kind of possibility.

It all matters on how you would really be acting or working out in regarding with your future. If you wont really be tending to act out and just simply standing
still on where you are now and not making any plans about your future then expect that you wont really be seeing any progress.
Activity: 336
Merit: 272
June 11, 2024, 02:17:08 PM
In summary, early retirement is a choice. The global economy is making it difficult to achieve it, but we can still try our best to plan toward enjoying it by saving, investing, and healthy living.
In my estimation early retirement is a choice if you leave in an economy that is already developed. In an economy where the government actually cares for her citizens and have been able to provide the basic and amenities for them. But if you leave in an economy that is still developing early retirement will only be a wish. Because you can't retire early and have it going good for you. In this type of economy you have to work twice as hard to even erk out a good living for yourself and while you are at it retiring early would be the last thing on your list. That is why you should do work that you love, take time out to relax, eat healthy, invest no matter how little even while you are actively working.
Retiring early has nothing to do with government rather it is your level of financial maturity and financially stable you are. When you hear people saying they want to retire early it means that they want to make certain amount of money which can give them financial stability throughout the remaining years they have to live one this earth. There is an amount of money you will see now, even if you live in the worst managed country in the world you will still be fine, as you will get everything you want without depending on the government. Just imagine you have $50B at your possession, do you think you will still be reasoning about what the government is doing. if you don't fancy the way things are done in that country you can easily relocate to another country and live your life happily there. If I see like $10B right now I will retire immediately. With that amount of money I can move to any country and live if I don't fancy my country anymore.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 10, 2024, 07:47:16 PM
Possible.

I think that even if someone earns a lot from crypto but have found purpose in life, they won't just retire at all and will continue the passion and that purpose freely.

That's what people are doing nowadays, while they still have strength to do their things and they can do it freely because they don't have to think of money constraints, that's what early retiring for them is.

The enjoyment and not having to worry about your finances is a great way to fulfill your retirement at any age that you might want to do it.

I wanna do that someday and way below the average retirement age. We are not getting younger and there won't be someone for us except our partners for us when we become older.
Activity: 672
Merit: 437
June 10, 2024, 06:22:32 PM
It depends on one's wishes and financial status. If one feels that he has enough money to live a comfortable life after retirement, he can retire early. Not everyone has the same financial status and backup. Again if working  Someone can establish a successful business but he should not have a problem to retire from his job. Many people live only by their job and in their case, early retirement will be like a kind of curse.

I agree with you, some people choose to retire early when they're financially stable while some wait till they are being told  is time, in some situation some people delay their retirement age like pushing it forward instead of following the main date to retire, everyone has his or her reasons. Where you said "early retirement will be like a kind of curse" I don't feel it is, some people retire early base on health issues or family issues too. Some of us work just to use that monthly pay to sustain ourselves while we wait for our investment to settle before thinking of retiring why because many don't like working under anyone even the government.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
June 10, 2024, 04:07:03 PM
Early retirement is actually still very possible but if indeed as long as we still want to live in luxury then indeed I don't think we will think about it from now on.

Early retirement is not as easy as imagined especially for ages that are still productive enough to make money because after all, apart from our lives including old age that must be considered here we must also realize that every human being has a condition where they are never satisfied with something and of course with the power of money now even though we can still be happy even without money but when we don't have money then it is certain that we will suffer so that in order to keep it from experiencing setbacks in old age, especially for financial problems, we need to support it by working or building a business so that in this case retirement will clearly be hampered.

But if you are sure enough with what you have now even though it is still productive age I think if you want to retire early then it can still be done. But I personally will not do that because I realize my journey is still long and do not want to stop at this age.
Early retirement is a very good thing for a salary earner to do but when doing it, truly, you need a very strong mindset, discipline, endurance, patience and dedication because you will go through a lot during the process. You will need to save part of your income no matter what. not only saving, but also try to invest it by settling down a business that you will go back to after the retirement. You can not have a lot of the things that you wish to have during the process. But just make sure you set up a fix goal to be accomplished.
Early retirement is also very good to your health, because, the more time you spend in the service, the older you become and the weaker your body systems become. Early retirement enables you to look after your family and mingle with your friends.
It gives you more time for yourself and you have time to exercise in the morning and evening. Which will boost your immune system.
But indeed in this case it depends on each other's perspectives too I think because after all there are those of us who really want to retire early but there are others who expect them to keep working according to the portion and time that they really set especially for those who are workaholics where their lives are only for work.

I personally am a person who really wants to retire at an age that is suitable for retirement because even though it is good for us to retire early but in the end it takes great consideration that we have to think about especially when we have families and dependents that we really have to think about.
Because in the end, retiring early is not as easy as we think considering that the economic conditions are getting more and more difficult, it seems that there must be some considerations and further thinking if you want to retire early.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
June 10, 2024, 03:59:15 PM
Retiring early means you are freeing yourself from attachment to the institution where you work or the source of income from work that occurs prematurely.
And you have to think about this carefully, especially in the future because you will definitely have a household and several children that you have to really think about and plan well after you retire early. And this is not an easy thing which will make things difficult for you when you have children who will grow up and go to school, college and so on, including unexpected events that you have to think about and carry out as well as possible.
And if you're the child of a millionaire, that could happen. And if it is possible to retire early, you must prepare everything and not only yourself but all the needs and interests of your children and wife must be met and also carried out well, especially in financial terms.
And the best way to support early retirement is to invest and also have a successful and profitable business for the long term and also passive income before deciding to retire early.
Retiring early does mean that you could already make yourself that sustainable in terms of financial on which simply means that you wont really be needing yourself to reach out that specified number of years
on service or on your work before you would really be considering on retiring. On the moment that you would really be able to achieve such condition then you would really be definitely be having that kind of action.
This is why it would really be that depending on how well you do make yourself achieve such condition and this isnt something hard because you would be needing to make yourself that sustainable first.
Is it possible? Yes its possible but the thing here is that on how you would really be doing it?

We do know that things could really be achieved through investment and business and this is something that would really be that depending on you on how well you do make yourself
that making up decisions or on how you would really gonna be dealing with it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 10, 2024, 02:05:43 PM
Retiring early means you are freeing yourself from attachment to the institution where you work or the source of income from work that occurs prematurely.
And you have to think about this carefully, especially in the future because you will definitely have a household and several children that you have to really think about and plan well after you retire early. And this is not an easy thing which will make things difficult for you when you have children who will grow up and go to school, college and so on, including unexpected events that you have to think about and carry out as well as possible.
And if you're the child of a millionaire, that could happen. And if it is possible to retire early, you must prepare everything and not only yourself but all the needs and interests of your children and wife must be met and also carried out well, especially in financial terms.
And the best way to support early retirement is to invest and also have a successful and profitable business for the long term and also passive income before deciding to retire early.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 10, 2024, 01:35:43 PM
With the current situation, it is difficult to live well with life's competition continuing to increase, and in this situation, some people will feel this, even though we have income and meet our needs, but in the next few years we may no longer work with this situation, retire early Of course it is an option but it depends on their level of strength, it is difficult to say that at their old age they will still be working but the advantage is that they are blessed with good health, let alone hoping to retire early, which is quite difficult to do depending on a person's mindset and their readiness.
With competition to achieve a prosperous life continuing to increase, of course we must continue to develop our potential so that we can still have an income that can meet our needs and we must have long-term planning. If we can no longer get a job, we must can carry out an activity that can give us income, such as by having skills in a certain field, we will continue to be able to get income that can meet our needs and if we have to work until we are old, of course that will be our fate because we have been late in preparing old age when we are still young and it will be better when we are still able to do work, so never delay which makes us lazy and we will feel this when we have to work until we are old.
Activity: 356
Merit: 1
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 10, 2024, 06:20:45 AM
It depends on one's wishes and financial status. If one feels that he has enough money to live a comfortable life after retirement, he can retire early. Not everyone has the same financial status and backup. Again if working  Someone can establish a successful business but he should not have a problem to retire from his job. Many people live only by their job and in their case, early retirement will be like a kind of curse.

With the current situation, it is difficult to live well with life's competition continuing to increase, and in this situation, some people will feel this, even though we have income and meet our needs, but in the next few years we may no longer work with this situation, retire early Of course it is an option but it depends on their level of strength, it is difficult to say that at their old age they will still be working but the advantage is that they are blessed with good health, let alone hoping to retire early, which is quite difficult to do depending on a person's mindset and their readiness.
Activity: 854
Merit: 13
June 10, 2024, 04:12:21 AM
The aim to retire early and possibly doing this with crypto investments is something everyone dreams of, I am sure that everyone here dreamed of it at least once. However, nobody really dreams what to do when they are retired, that's rarer. I am not saying zero people do that, but quite low amount of people actually do that, most people just wants to get there first, after they get there they could think about what they could do, but they do not think about what to do later.

I can tell you that as someone who had enough money to retire in my account once, things are not that easy. One bad sickness, and I mean literally fatal, and then suddenly you are out of your depth and you have to go back to working again, which would suck if you retired early for a while.
Exactly the point. Many people wish and hope for a early retirement but don't have the idea of what they will later go for after the retirement. Is only few  of them that have the knowledge of how the life after the retirement will be, and only fewer among these many people have good plan for it. Although, it's not easy, because even these people that have the knowledge of the life after the retirement and also plan for it, not all of them might succeed in the end. It requires a very strong mindset to setup a new way of living! Do you know that you are going to take risk? Do you know that you are going to be responsible of what ever the case might be? you either loss, fail or you succeed. It will all be on you. But and only but, when you succeed, you are going to enjoy it. because you will have freedom,  free time for yourself and your family and friends.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
June 10, 2024, 02:08:49 AM
Early retirement is certainly a choice but it’s an inevitable thing, that’s why we have to prepare for it whether we like it or not, in order to retire peacefully and financially secured. Although not all retirees have the capability to retire stress free from financial struggles, that’s why we are a given a lot of time to prepare for it, and by not missing opportunities to work for an income and investment for passive income as well, we can actually reach the retirement period without so much thinking if we can still survive this retirement age or we end up struggling again with money and finances.
Retiring much earlier than what the law may state on you country is possible, but it requires meticulous planning as this will not simply happen on its own, even if you were to earn a lot of money for a long time.

In my opinion the most important step is to become an investor as soon as possible, since the longer you can remain invested in an asset, the more profits you can get simply by holding it long term, so someone that invested all the money they could since their early twenties, will achieve great results by their early forties, results which could be good enough to allow them such an early retirement.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
June 10, 2024, 12:50:51 AM
you can retire easily if you are very good at management.  But it requires a lot of efforts, hardwork and devotion to your work not everyone can do that.

I think it's same to sole extent that you sacrifice your wishes at young age and it will benefit you at old age or you enjoy your young age and then you'll suffer a bit at the old age. By both techniques you will suffer a little and now you have to choose which part of your life you want to sacrifice a little.
Devotion to work? If so, then we will never retire early. What we truly need here is confidence and planning. The traits that you said are still important and we must do them when we are still working or have resigned already because our saved money that is allocated for retirement can run out, so we still need to have another source of income but it may not be demanding anymore as our previous jobs. It's hard to sacrifice but it's needed.

I still think there are exceptions to this like on your example. For me, I'll never sacrifice my childhood because I can only regret it later on. Same goes when I'm old and choose to work longer because I won't still enjoy my money later on.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
June 09, 2024, 05:42:12 PM
It depends on one's wishes and financial status. If one feels that he has enough money to live a comfortable life after retirement, he can retire early. Not everyone has the same financial status and backup. Again if working  Someone can establish a successful business but he should not have a problem to retire from his job. Many people live only by their job and in their case, early retirement will be like a kind of curse.
Early retirement is certainly a choice but it’s an inevitable thing, that’s why we have to prepare for it whether we like it or not, in order to retire peacefully and financially secured. Although not all retirees have the capability to retire stress free from financial struggles, that’s why we are a given a lot of time to prepare for it, and by not missing opportunities to work for an income and investment for passive income as well, we can actually reach the retirement period without so much thinking if we can still survive this retirement age or we end up struggling again with money and finances.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 451
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
June 09, 2024, 02:04:49 PM
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
June 09, 2024, 01:19:19 PM
As you said there are some people who want to retire early but they can't because the income or money they have accumulated may not be enough for them to live peacefully with all their needs.

Indirectly it means that it can be if the money we have is more than what we can possibly spend for the rest of our lives, some people who have a large income and accumulated so that they can stop working and prefer early retirement for a freer life, you can explore freely without any time that requires you to go to work, no boss who scolds you and others.

One can retire early if he starts a business before retirement which can give him income on a monthly basis and he will not work to get his salary. Most of the people work hard and save some amount with which he can build some house for rents so if he retires early then there will be no issue for him in terms of getting salary.

Those will surely be at risk who does not have any concept of saving and investment during his job because most of the time people think that their salaries are enough so they have no need to save some amount and make investment but I think saving and investment is crucial because in life any type of situation can arise in which your investment will help you if you have no salary.

But building a business is not that easy it is quite difficult so that we can be in a position where we can get monthly income without working, it takes a long journey. It can happen if we have an income that is more than the risk we have to spend on business management and needs.

Those who do not have the habit of saving and investing will have difficulties in the future, however, in working or doing business there will be positions where we are tired, tired, ups and downs and even unproductive, if we don't have that, let alone hoping for an early retirement, being able to retire more calmly in old age will also be quite difficult if you don't have that preparation.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
June 09, 2024, 06:48:10 AM
Of course, it is possible to retire early if you have made the proper preparation. However, people think retiring means they won't be doing anything at all. Yes, you won't be working but you can manage your business and investment. Or you choose to sit and employ someone to do that while you authorize the person from the comfort of your home. Things are made digital now, you can be watching your business grow and investment or company from the comfort of your home.
Early retirement is possible, but is it possible to retire so early? As we manage the family in our daily life, it is seen that even after 50 years, we have to work for the family, but we cannot retire even if we want to. We retire too late because the things we need to retire take longer. But now it appears that early retirement is better if you want to keep up with everyday life. Our internet system now makes it possible to do so much from home that we can quickly take a few years off if we want to. We do not have leisure time, and we do no work. Many types of work can be done at home even if we are retired. You can work from comfort. Investment comes first, and if we can invest in Bitcoin or other good things before retirement, our retirement will be perfect if we can continue this investment trend.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1164
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 09, 2024, 06:25:54 AM
The aim to retire early and possibly doing this with crypto investments is something everyone dreams of, I am sure that everyone here dreamed of it at least once. However, nobody really dreams what to do when they are retired, that's rarer. I am not saying zero people do that, but quite low amount of people actually do that, most people just wants to get there first, after they get there they could think about what they could do, but they do not think about what to do later.

I can tell you that as someone who had enough money to retire in my account once, things are not that easy. One bad sickness, and I mean literally fatal, and then suddenly you are out of your depth and you have to go back to working again, which would suck if you retired early for a while.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
June 09, 2024, 06:14:28 AM
Yes, possible with investments simply because it will generate income for you. It also comes in many forms and only depends on what would be more profitable in your end. Well, a good salary will help you with savings but as we all knows savings alone won't last forever. It should be turned to something that could generate money for you if you're after early retirement. Bank savings in most instances could give you interest for a long run however, bankruptcy will also be the threat you won't hope to happen. Depends as well on how you would consume or spend money once you chose to retire 'coz it would be a factor determining how long your money would last or sustain for you. However, I guess this generation won't be settling early given how passionate they are with their professions.
Can you please elaborate more on which type of investments are more suitable to make so that we could minimise our risks that is involved in that particular Investment.

If we will not take care of the risk then we can make our present more difficult while thinking of our future. Kindly do comment on different sectors which can help us to get enough payback on our Investments that we can easily retire early.
One way or another, we will all have to do something to take care of our old age. Or work to open for retirement or invest. One way or another, everything involves risk. So we can say with confidence that if you buy Bitcoin, by the time old age comes, it will be a fortune.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 09, 2024, 06:03:28 AM
Yes, possible with investments simply because it will generate income for you. It also comes in many forms and only depends on what would be more profitable in your end. Well, a good salary will help you with savings but as we all knows savings alone won't last forever. It should be turned to something that could generate money for you if you're after early retirement. Bank savings in most instances could give you interest for a long run however, bankruptcy will also be the threat you won't hope to happen. Depends as well on how you would consume or spend money once you chose to retire 'coz it would be a factor determining how long your money would last or sustain for you. However, I guess this generation won't be settling early given how passionate they are with their professions.
Can you please elaborate more on which type of investments are more suitable to make so that we could minimise our risks that is involved in that particular Investment.

If we will not take care of the risk then we can make our present more difficult while thinking of our future. Kindly do comment on different sectors which can help us to get enough payback on our Investments that we can easily retire early.
Activity: 294
Merit: 40
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 09, 2024, 05:51:59 AM
Like you have said, all the point you talked about are not new but this is a reminder for how precious life is and should not just be wasted on the struggles of life. Some people don't even use to retire, they will work till they walk to the grave. Please no body should take my word wrongly but the reason why I said this is because, there's this lecturers in my school, a man and a woman lecturer and the two of them are very old, if am correct, they should be in their late 80s or 90s but yet they are still teaching students. According to what I heard, they have been retired by the government because their year of service has been completed but the university decided to offer them pay on contract and they accepted the offer and still teaching till today meanwhile they are very old and deserve to rest at home. I don't know if some people find delight in stress and struggle because as I am, I don't like stress, if there was any magic I can even do to retire at the age of 40 or 45, I will be very happy.

It is very necessary do some investment and also have a specific investment as a retirement investment. There's no how you will invest for 50 years without getting a big profit that can serve you for a life time after retirement.
Pages:
Jump to: