Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Still Profitable To Mine Cryptos In 2021 - page 5. (Read 643 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 107
As i know, the mining hardware price now skyrocketing and you need to spare your investment to pay electricity (For Long term investment or hodl strategy).
Ethereum Mining need more than 4 GB of VRAM to have a nice performance when Bitcoin need ASIC to do mining program.
For now its better to do trading than mining because if the price drop, your mining earning can be minus like in the past. Also as many miner decide to sell their hardware, the price of the hardware will falling down so hard.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
I have always been interested in mining cryptocurrency in a very long time and my biggest obstacle has always been the financial resources to purchase mining rigs and electricity required however remaining crypto-currencies became almost impossible for me because of the high cost involved and very low profit margin so I am pumped to ask that with the recent pumps in crypto prices and everything going to the moon is it profitable to mine Bitcoin in 2021 or any other altcoins please let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: