Pages:
Author

Topic: is it still worth mining? - page 2. (Read 3218 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
October 06, 2017, 01:07:03 PM
Hi guys, I heard of lot of 3rd world countries are mining coins....

I'm from the US and IDK if its worth it or not? due to electricity bills and stuff.
It depens on how big you can scale. If you have access to cheap internet and you have some capital to invest in miners then it should be profitable for you. If you're just looking to mine bitcoins with your computer it wouldn't be profitable. There are a bunch of calculators out there that will help you estimate how much you will make from mining at the current difficulty.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 10:25:01 AM
it is worth if cheap electricity otherwise does not.
Activity: 248
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
October 06, 2017, 09:27:07 AM
A cheap electricity will prove that mining is worth it, but if your electricity is more than what you earn than what you earn from mining, then of course you can tell it yourself that mining is not worth it. But I think US have low cost of electricity compared to us, so try if it worth your risk, if you want to be on mining.
Activity: 476
October 06, 2017, 08:43:21 AM
all this is similar to what it was before... it looks Like the shares at that time.for this it is more logical to invest in bitcoin and watch the course.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 02:11:20 AM
If you have cheap electricity, maybe. Electricity at $0.05 per kilowatt-hour or less is ideal. Unfortunately it might be impossible to recover the cash used to buy the miner. I read an article where the money used to buy miners could actually get a higher profit if BTC were bought directly as the value of BTC rose. Therefore you might want to consider just buying the BTC instead of spending the time, money and effort trying to mine.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 01:11:00 AM
Hi guys, I heard of lot of 3rd world countries are mining coins....

I'm from the US and IDK if its worth it or not? due to electricity bills and stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: