Pages:
Author

Topic: is It the best moment to invest in Tenx, Monaco and Bancor? - page 2. (Read 1518 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Monaco is for me the best choice right now. Cheap compared to tenx. The prices will grow even further alot. Who else don't want a crypto creditcard?. A dream that come true.

So definitely yes for me.

Not sure about the other two, I assume they offer some sort of return based on uptake/turnover of their card?

That's the model TenX uses. What the token is worth is directly linked to the total turnover in their system in future years. The more they turn over, the more payout the tokens get, the more they are worth.

Assuming the other two operate on similar principles, then which one is best will be the one with biggest turnover.

Of course, this is logic based. It doesn't factor in ignorant speculation in markets. Sure, plenty will buy them on exchanges with an understanding of you get value back from them, but at the same time, I'm sure plenty will buy them without a clue....
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Monaco is for me the best choice right now. Cheap compared to tenx. The prices will grow even further alot. Who else don't want a crypto creditcard?. A dream that come true.

So definitely yes for me.
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
I didn't invest previously in these ICOs, just bought some MCO at 35k sat.

I'm thinking to buy some Tenx and Bancor today at lows. Is it the best moment?

ICO's price dropped a lot, IMHO, is not because people don't believe anymore in these projects, but is because the teams launched too early these crypto in the markets.

Who bought them at the beginning of the ICO just sold everything at an higher price, who bought at the end of the ICO sold everything in panic. (cos these crypto have not features right now!!!)

Are these projects still good or not? it it the best moment to buy or price need to drop a bit more?

Expecially for Monaco that is the lower cap right now and is an high risk/return investment, is this project still alive for you? Why Tenx cap is so higher than Monaco? Is Tenx's team better than Monaco's team?

Sure the Monaco's card's features are better than tenx, but what can justificate a 1/10 difference of market cap? just because they are older? :\

PS: what will be the price of MCO, PAY and BNT at the end of 2017?
Pages:
Jump to: