Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to buy TRON? - page 2. (Read 664 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 09:34:08 AM
I think you can buy it. Because its community is very active. This shows that developers are really serious about projects. Besides, the price is still low. You can buy more properly.

Activity: 966
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 09:26:49 AM
Yes,now price of TRON is so cheap & this is the ideal time to buy some TRON. This project are really good & team also are active. So we predict that lots of good news coming about tron.
Thanks        
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 28, 2018, 08:54:12 AM
The price is quite low and the bullish trend will start soon. So it's a good time to buy Tron and any other altcoin which you like the most.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
October 26, 2018, 03:14:30 PM
It is the best time to buy any coin right now tron included, There is nothing stopping you, the prices are low all of the coins are in the red and it is basically a sale. Tron is a good coin to invest in and you should not be scared to invest money into it. Just make sure that you are ready to be patient with the coin all through the bear market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
Yes tron is definitely a very good coin. And has the capability to surge as a remarkable milestones. No doubt Tron will someday make the difference.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 21, 2018, 10:18:35 AM
I think you can invest 5-10% of your money in Tron, it looks like it can grow and bring a good profit (if the market will be positive and bullish)
Activity: 252
October 21, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
Maybe TRX will give something like a year ago. But this is unlikely. Rather have faith in XLM , Cardano, NPXS.
It's very unpredictable. I did 100% on it in a couple of days. and then lost 80% of them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 21, 2018, 09:24:24 AM
The team is very strong! A lot of news, they enter into agreements with many large companies! I think the cost will only grow
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 08:53:34 AM
now most of coins are dumped and so cheap. so this is best time to invest in TRX too. i think tron will surely hit 100 billion marketcap in future, that means its price will be $1.5+. so now its best time to buy TRON
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 08:36:54 AM
I also think that TRON will be placed on the top 10 coin/token in the near future. I already have a bag of this coin.  Wink
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 21, 2018, 08:36:12 AM
For me, yes. Because it is already months since tron is in steady mode of its price. And I have a feeling that if it will have a good update. Surely pump will be the next option. So right now while the price is still low. Better buy more TRON.
in my opinion the current price is quite expensive, from the previous price, but if the Tron project has good potential with a longterm concept that is mature, then it can be a good longterm investment choice
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 08:35:42 AM
I got in early in TRON sold 50% on ATH and on dips I bought more TRX adding more to my bags
What TRON and EOS wants to do is to bring us back to the Internet in the 90s because it was DECENTRALIZED without ANY ADS
Activity: 182
October 21, 2018, 08:22:45 AM
I would advise you now to invest in tronix because it is really a good time to invest in this coin. lower price will not be
Activity: 434
October 21, 2018, 08:12:02 AM
The presence of Tron or TRX coins, the name has stirred the crypto world in early 2018. Tron is one of the coins that skyrocketed alongside Cardano (ADA) whose birth was the same in 2017. These two coins are predicted to be ready to compete with Waves. This year's blockchain competition seems to be getting bigger, each protocol releases promising projects.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 07:54:34 AM
According to a news I've read Justin Sun, CEO and Founder of the Tron Foundation told the Investopedia in an interview that

“If we look at the top 10 cryptocurrencies, many of them are not motivated to continue innovating or improving their product. They represent the older generation of cryptos. TRON, on the other hand, is a young company with cutting edge technology, with much more room for growth. We are confident that TRON will surge into top 10 in the next 6 months.”

Please refer to this site for the whole coverage:

https://www.ccn.com/tron-trx-jumps-12-as-justin-sun-announces-virtual-machine/

Also, he said that TRON is better than Ethereum with his statement

“At TRON we always emphasize the importance of accessibility and our dedication to the community. That’s why we made sure to deliver on our goals of being faster and cheaper than Ethereum, providing an easy-to-use and affordable network to our vibrant community of talented developers.”

See full article: https://www.ccn.com/tron-says-its-community-is-more-active-than-ethereum-hackathon-shows-otherwise/

I think it is a good time to buy TRON. Now the price is very cheap and you can invest some money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
October 21, 2018, 03:27:49 AM
Justin Sun is very great manager and marketer. He is doing his job really well.
But even they have big partnerships with Baidu and BitTorrent - nothing happens to price thanks to bear market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 03:24:36 AM
For me, yes. Because it is already months since tron is in steady mode of its price. And I have a feeling that if it will have a good update. Surely pump will be the next option. So right now while the price is still low. Better buy more TRON.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
October 20, 2018, 11:54:21 PM
According to a news I've read Justin Sun, CEO and Founder of the Tron Foundation told the Investopedia in an interview that

“If we look at the top 10 cryptocurrencies, many of them are not motivated to continue innovating or improving their product. They represent the older generation of cryptos. TRON, on the other hand, is a young company with cutting edge technology, with much more room for growth. We are confident that TRON will surge into top 10 in the next 6 months.”

“At TRON we always emphasize the importance of accessibility and our dedication to the community. That’s why we made sure to deliver on our goals of being faster and cheaper than Ethereum, providing an easy-to-use and affordable network to our vibrant community of talented developers.”

See full article: https://www.ccn.com/tron-says-its-community-is-more-active-than-ethereum-hackathon-shows-otherwise/

there seems to be a movement that gives signs that there will be an increase, maybe at the end of this month it can pump if the news is correct.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

for now this is indeed a lot of coins that show increasing developments that make us all get more profits. like the Ethereum and TRON. the development of the second owned this very nice coin to make it the main coin. so currently buy TRON will be very profitable.
The Altcoin I like the most is Ripple because the price is very low and I can hold big quantity for low investment and can earn big money in the future. Tron is also good and fast growing Altcoin but it will take long time to make its place in the top ten in crypto list. The price is also good and for $100 you can get lots of Tron which is wise investment for future.
the number of coins that progress gives birth to a lot of competition that brings a lot of coins you met strong and become the best position among the other coins coins still not stabilized. It makes Tron as the mainstay for the coins purchased at this time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
October 18, 2018, 03:22:58 PM
i think , this time is the best to buy not only TRON ,but also all other strong and  promising coins ...  i think most of these coins in the lowest price stage .
Pages:
Jump to: