Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the bottom of the market? Time to buy coins? - page 9. (Read 1247 times)

Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
Do not rush to buy coins, because the fall may continue. I think we are waiting for a bitcoin correction to 3500 and in December 2018 the market will start to grow.

In 2019 will be the year of cryptocurrency growth
I do not think so, Bitcoin will not fall below $ 5000 because this downward trend is only short, so the probability you say it down to $ 3500 is not possible. This is a good time for those who want to buy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I don’t think anyone will know whether it is the bottom of the market. But I do think it is a great opportunity to shop for some coins. After the BCH saga, I feel that the crypto market will recover slightly but I might be right or wrong.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Do not rush to buy coins, because the fall may continue. I think we are waiting for a bitcoin correction to 3500 and in December 2018 the market will start to grow.

In 2019 will be the year of cryptocurrency growth
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
While we are dealing with such a young market as the cryptocurrency market, it's impossible to predict the bottom now or not.  The market is the subject for manipulations and technical analysis doesn't work here as well as in the Forex market, so my strategy is  - to buy small parts at different levels and hope that the price will not fall below.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Ofcourse yes, crypto is at the bottom line of the year so this is a great opportunity to invest in crypto coins now and your intention should be for long-term if you want live like a millionaire. Guys make use of this development as this is a new generation.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The prices went even lower than the last years' dip right before the bull market. However, the BCH hard fork with its Hash Wars doesn't seem to bring any clarity or stability to the market.

So the question is following: would the market still go down or not much more and it would make sense to start shopping?
Pages:
Jump to: