Pages:
Author

Topic: is it the end for cryptocurrency?everything is red! - page 3. (Read 463 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

it is absolutely not such a time for our investments in our lives, we can diversify our investments at low prices, and then it will turn green.good luck everybody
Activity: 280
I guess many people are worried because of G-20 summit. Of course it's very disappointing to see only red colour, but i think to sell now is not the best idea. I believe that everything will be fine.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I do not think this is the end, rather, it is only the beginning.
The truth is that no one can say how long this downtrend will going on.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
the market continues to fall, the demand for coins decreases! in the markets everything is red!
google does not support crypto!Facebook and Twitter are opposed to companies that are related with cryptocurrency!
is there a future? when to wait for change and growth?
Of course,there will still be someone somewhere that will accept bitcoin,because this april the lightning network is going to be re-leased so that the these shitcoins wont have any good value because bitcoin is much faster than ever before leaving ethereum litecoin and any solid coin in the market,we will comeback greater so HOLD your coins!
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
You can talk endlessly about the fact that this is just a correction of the prices of crypto currencies.But if you look at the situation not through rose-colored glasses,it becomes clear that those who are against the idea of ​​decentralization and justice are trying to drown bitcoin. People do not consider crypto currency as a way to financial independence,but only think about how to quickly become rich.  And if this does not change, then this is the end of the crypto world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
The bitcoin has shown the force. All this was seen. Banks and the governments have begun to understand threat. What occurs now, Google, twitter, are response.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
No, this is not the end of the crypt. This can not be an end, only now more people have become interested in crypto-currencies. Now there are sites for the use of Bitcoin and other coins. Digital money has not yet realized its full potential. It's too early for the end. People's interest in crypto-currencies is just beginning to awaken, crypto-currencies become stronger. That's why they are under strong pressure. But I believe that digital money will cope with difficulties and will again grow in price.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
We can never tell if it is the end of cryptocurrency, lately we saw how the price went high and took some down.
The màrket will soon recover and prices will be stable at same time.We only wish for having the good side of it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

There is too much negativity in the crypto market currently because ot the red zone, but in real sence there is no reason to be scared, the market will recover with time, this is not the end of cryptocurrency
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
the market continues to fall, the demand for coins decreases! in the markets everything is red!
google does not support crypto!Facebook and Twitter are opposed to companies that are related with cryptocurrency!
Crypto currency was originally created to fight the banking system. You can not expect support from this side.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
Do not panic. There are always ups and downs in the market. in 2017 there was a very large growth of currencies, now a big correction. Limiting advertising is just an attempt to restrain the growth of the industry. But until 2017, there was not any advertising at all ... Draw conclusions!
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
Of course there is a future, what you see as red appears green to others. Whether google, facebook, twitter, or the heads of state, even the forthcoming summit, everything and everyone is pursuant to just one fact, how to move ahead with crypto collectively foreseen as innovation, but mitigating any or all risks involved.

An average crypto enthusiast will conclude that it's the end of Crypto Market every time it dropped of crashes but there are too many factors that could affect the crypto market that prevent it to rise.
Hypes and fake news are only few of them.
I am a positive thinker so I really don't see any bad and unfortunate events when the Crypto Market went down but instead it's an opportunity that we are given chances to invest more altcoins while they're all cheaper and on sale.
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

Coinmarketcap.com shows red seasons since bitcoin has started to pump starting around 2013.
Even this early year the crypto market had gone hundreds of red days so I don't think it's a bad sign for the crypto market will crash but instead it will continue to pump and dump like a heartbeat. It's a sign that the crypto market is healthy because it's not just about investments but also getting profits when the investor already get high return of investments.
Activity: 271
I think, that every one knows that bitcoin and another alt-coins are crypto currencies that can be acceptable worldwide, but now they show us that crypto is new, there isn´t much money in crypto, so the price is fluctuating,current market price going down every day by day, both what we need to know that every thing that happen has a reason, because i quest this is a hard time and it has create great opportunity for us to invest more and store, because soon market price we come back to normal and even add some percentage more than before, while the market price has fully recovered to normal. Hope so.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Of course there is a future, what you see as red appears green to others. Whether google, facebook, twitter, or the heads of state, even the forthcoming summit, everything and everyone is pursuant to just one fact, how to move ahead with crypto collectively foreseen as innovation, but mitigating any or all risks involved.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
i would not expect the market to recover from this hit.

And expect the worst from G-20 summit. BTW, if you are a miner like me, watch your profit, because you are, at the moment, mining to pay the bills with almost no profit at all. I've already stopped all of my rigs.
After what you went through on December, i'm sure you are happier than before but now it seems that you almost lost your hopes in Bitcoin. Well, to be honest with all of this bad news coming from nowhere. Sometimes it makes us think twice if this is really the end after of that last ATH at $20k and Bitcoin might going to go down and again thinking that they left something but in reality Bitcoin is really facing this difficult time when some of the platforms are prohibiting you from playing.
Activity: 714
This is very severe, All altcoins have a very drastic decline. My asset decrease reaches 40%. I do not know if this is the end of everything in the crypto world. And I do not really know why the price of all its down drastically.
Activity: 103
Everything in the market are getting red but it doesnt mean that this is the end of cryptocurrencies. Not all prices in the market will always rise, sometimes it needs to rest and recharge to make a run again. Expect that all will be green color later.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Stay calm, and look longer term.

Yes, prices are dropping, yes, almost every coin has lost 50% or more in value. But... current prices for most coins are at what would have been all time highs only 4 months ago. If we hadn't had that massive December/January bull run, then we'd still be on a general uptrend from October/November to now. Coins rose too quickly, and now they have fallen back. Maybe they've fallen harder than we expected, but some fall was inevitable.

There has been plenty of FUD recently from governments and big corporations, but whilst these have amplified the price drops, they haven't caused them. The underlying reason for the fall is that the December/January rise was too much, and everyone started thinking bubble.

Beneath all of this market froth, fundamentally nothing has changed. Crypto is still the future. Blockchain will change the world. Long term holders will win.

Activity: 133
No one can tell when is the end of cryptocurrency,the best thing to do now is to think positive that crypto will rise as soon as possible and everything will be fine.
Pages:
Jump to: