Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the end of BTC??? - page 3. (Read 13428 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
December 05, 2013, 06:03:23 PM
Seriously? Your advise to hedge against price volatility is to invest on alt coins? And out of all the coins to invest on some of the most volatile ones?

Well i don't think that he 'll feel any better when he realizes that alt coins price is pegged with bitcoin. Even more when he realizes that if bitcoin collapse ever other alt coin will collapse seconds later.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
December 05, 2013, 05:16:33 PM
Now I am very very afraid. because of the Chines declarations that they said the BTC is ilegal

I think this is the real end of BTc and all the Alt coins..

What do you think?

Should we sell, hold, or buy??

I think you should get out of Bitcoin and forget about it entirely. Obviously your are even scared by things that are expected.

Do you think Bitcoins success will be a straight line up?

If you decide to stay you better fasten your seatbelt, it's about to get bumpy.

Yes I think you are right. I will fasten my seatbelt because the way will be bumpy as you said

If you are so scared about price volatility just diversify your BTC into few alt-cryptos like Quarkcoin, Zetacoin, Digitalcoin, Worldcoin etc. Choose what you want I just posted you examples.
Then you will sleep more peaceful.

Seriously? Your advise to hedge against price volatility is to invest on alt coins? And out of all the coins to invest on some of the most volatile ones?

He is scared that he will loose everything couse he has all in one. Diversifying is very natural thing in investing and one of it's reason is to avoid loosing all your money that you put in.
But sure I understand what you mean, instead one volatile coin he would have a few now, but he can feel better about his loosing everything fear.
December 05, 2013, 05:11:46 PM
Now I am very very afraid. because of the Chines declarations that they said the BTC is ilegal

What do you think?

I think you should get out of Bitcoin and forget about it entirely. Obviously your are even scared by things that are expected.

Yes I think you are right. I will fasten my seatbelt because the way will be bumpy as you said

If you are so scared about price volatility just diversify your BTC into few alt-cryptos like Quarkcoin, Zetacoin, Digitalcoin, Worldcoin etc. Choose what you want I just posted you examples.

legendary
December 05, 2013, 03:58:23 PM

What do you think?

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
December 05, 2013, 03:55:20 PM

What do you think?

legendary
Activity: 1232
December 05, 2013, 03:47:15 PM

What do you think?

Activity: 748
Merit: 500
December 05, 2013, 03:42:39 PM

What do you think?

They didn't say Bitcoin is illegal. There is another thread about this problem. Try to read it. If the "real end" of BTC and other alt coins will come, you won't have to ask if it is THE end. The price is less than 10% lower than it was yesterday. It doesn't look like the end to me...
legendary
December 05, 2013, 03:38:50 PM

What do you think?

First read carefully then utter your statement.
Activity: 119
December 05, 2013, 03:17:57 PM

What do you think?

Activity: 658
December 04, 2013, 07:49:59 PM
true on that.  mtgox and coinbase work @ 1200 but btc-e and other foreign exchanges work around 1k
December 04, 2013, 12:49:15 PM
No! this is not the end of bitcoin.
People from China are buying lots of bitcoins as we talk!
This is why the price got that high...  Wink

The china hype ended already. AFAICT btcchina price is lower even from bitstamp and pretty close to that of btc-e.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
December 04, 2013, 12:34:33 PM
back at $1200 range
Activity: 602
In math we trust.
December 03, 2013, 01:41:46 PM
No! this is not the end of bitcoin.
People from China are buying lots of bitcoins as we talk!
This is why the price got that high...  Wink
Activity: 658
December 02, 2013, 10:06:33 PM
I've had almost heart attack while reading topic, but looking at this chart we've had second fall earlier and it's stabilizing now Smiley I thing till end of year we will have something about 1300-1400$ again.

i'm not so sure. for bitcoin to gain popularity and to remain as it is we must have a floating price. the fast they rise the harder they fall. Wink
Activity: 84
December 02, 2013, 05:03:33 PM
I've had almost heart attack while reading topic, but looking at this chart we've had second fall earlier and it's stabilizing now Smiley I thing till end of year we will have something about 1300-1400$ again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 02, 2013, 03:03:28 PM
We adapted to using cents. And then we all got rid of them because they weren't worth anything.

MicroBits and MilliBits.

I think we can get used to it. Heck, call them millis and micros. Or maybe Mews. "Can I have a latte?" - "8 and a half Mews please." .... lol.

I'm totally ready for paying by bitcoin. Have only done it a couple times, but it makes more apparent that my money stash is just numbers. That reality is more apparent in the crypto currrency world. I find it easier to detach myself from it, and be more objective about purchases.

Anyone else reflect on how spending in bitcoin changes how they view wealth? Does it make you feel more like life is a video game?

Go for one syllable.   "Mill and Mike"   
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 02, 2013, 03:01:19 PM
We adapted to using cents. And then we all got rid of them because they weren't worth anything.

MicroBits and MilliBits.

I think we can get used to it. Heck, call them millis and micros. Or maybe Mews. "Can I have a latte?" - "8 and a half Mews please." .... lol.

I'm totally ready for paying by bitcoin. Have only done it a couple times, but it makes more apparent that my money stash is just numbers. That reality is more apparent in the crypto currrency world. I find it easier to detach myself from it, and be more objective about purchases.

Anyone else reflect on how spending in bitcoin changes how they view wealth? Does it make you feel more like life is a video game?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 02, 2013, 02:00:08 PM
after been at 900 usd, now is down to 500, is it the end of BTC? I think it could.

What do you think??

Yes it's the end. I will do you a favor and buy your bitcoins for 10 dollars a piece  Grin

I'll give you $11 for them. Lol Grin
Activity: 98
December 02, 2013, 09:43:55 AM
Just hold on to your coins and pitty the fools that sold at bottom prices.

Later this week can expect 'I trade it and end up with twice less money than I had before the trade, what am I doing wrong?' kind of threads.
Activity: 70
December 02, 2013, 07:30:08 AM
Just hold on to your coins and pitty the fools that sold at bottom prices.
Pages:
Jump to: