Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the end of crypto? - page 6. (Read 1600 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
December 10, 2021, 12:09:11 AM
ALL Crypto is crashing. What happened to crypto? Is it the end of crypto?
Same as what happened every year when the dumping happens and this is not your way  of thinking because you are being negative in the market.

and Ending of crypto? this is no end and will always be climbing each year , so best not to have this kind of thinking .
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
December 09, 2021, 10:35:08 PM

Let's see what the outcome would be, don't just believe on what speculations you've seen as economy started to burst our just because of pandemic. Sometimes fud and negative articles created this bad stories to create panic in order to crash cryptocurrency and even economic sabotage. Since 2017 until now, these stories have been spreading lies around the world so the weak will fall on their deceptions.
Its quite normal to have such negative news circulating to create FUD but its up to us if we're going to let ourselves be affected. But come to think of it, the market is high volatile, knowing this before engaging in crypto means you understand its nature and what likely to happen since we cant expect our coins to move in just one direction only.

Thus dont worry too much if the market is declining, its just temporary, most coins will recover back because its not the end for crypto, unless you're holding a shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 09, 2021, 07:59:36 PM
It’s crashed. No hope for crypto now. I’ve lost most of my money. Investing crypto is one of the biggest mistakes in my life
In what coins do you invest your money? How do you manage your investment?
I suspect you invest in crypto coins only following the hype, without learning and having sufficient knowledge. If you know how to invest in crypto properly, you won't experience this sad end.

There is nothing wrong with crypto investment, there are many people successful in crypto investment. If you failed, means you need to evaluate your investment strategy!!
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 09, 2021, 07:23:48 PM

Let's see what the outcome would be, don't just believe on what speculations you've seen as economy started to burst our just because of pandemic. Sometimes fud and negative articles created this bad stories to create panic in order to crash cryptocurrency and even economic sabotage. Since 2017 until now, these stories have been spreading lies around the world so the weak will fall on their deceptions.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Cashback 15%
December 09, 2021, 06:42:24 PM

I was just talking about this issue. The crypto exchange is in a stalemate. But even in this stalemate, opportunities present themselves as mirrors. So what is the opportunity and how do I understand it?

Opportunity I think it is an opportunity for BNB and ETH to create a resistance level despite the decline in BTC. It definitely needs to be evaluated.

It seems as if Ethereum and BNB do have a bit of their own resistance by now compared to Bitcoin crashes in the past. Taking the all time high as a reference point, both ETH and BNB didn't lose as much as BTC by far. Hopefully it is finally time for some coins to have a life outside of the Bitcoin ecosystem Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 22
December 09, 2021, 04:04:16 PM

I was just talking about this issue. The crypto exchange is in a stalemate. But even in this stalemate, opportunities present themselves as mirrors. So what is the opportunity and how do I understand it?

Opportunity I think it is an opportunity for BNB and ETH to create a resistance level despite the decline in BTC. It definitely needs to be evaluated.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
December 09, 2021, 01:44:43 PM
Strike doesn't mean it's over, it's just resting. The cycle of a graph is like that, sometimes it goes down and sometimes it increases rapidly. So when the price of crypto in the market crashes, then it's not over.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
December 09, 2021, 12:16:26 PM
Bearish is normal Bullish is also natural, why don't you save dollars other than crypto?
or already?
Saving dollars is the same as saving real currency or local currency respectively so that there will be no profit to be obtained, so it is also natural that everyone wants to try their luck by saving certain cryptocurrencies of their own choice.

indeed every trend is different in duration, try with technical and fundamental analysis so you keep trying to be optimistic. why don't you try stable coins for example USDT and others,
While enjoying the crypto scenario, delicious isn't it?
From the few people I've seen, everyone does keep a little USDT or other stablecoins like BUSD and others, but most of them are cryptocurrency connoisseurs for a profit and that's also very convenient in my opinion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 167
betfury
December 09, 2021, 10:27:38 AM
Bearish is normal Bullish is also natural, why don't you save dollars other than crypto?
or already?
indeed every trend is different in duration, try with technical and fundamental analysis so you keep trying to be optimistic. why don't you try stable coins for example USDT and others,
While enjoying the crypto scenario, delicious isn't it?
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
December 09, 2021, 10:10:12 AM
You don't need to be an expert to notice that physical money is disappearing more and more from the market. We use electronic money more and more often. Of course, cryptocurrencies are not as popular as electronic banking money, but that will change. Cryptocurrency adoption is increasing all the time, so it is completely wrong to think that they will die.

Exactly. Paper money is becoming obsolete as more and more people use digital payments on a daily basis. The pandemic has accelerated the adoption of crypto/Blockchain tech as a whole, so things will only get better in the long run. Rather than being "the end of crypto", this is just the beginning of a long journey filled with excitement and prosperity.

In case you didn't know, crypto is the future of money. Banks already announced their intentions to launch digital currencies of their own. Once CBDCs take over the global economy, you can say goodbye to paper money and credit/debit cards for good. Only then, people will decide whenever to use crypto or digital Fiat (CBDCs) for daily payments. Remember, the early bird catches the worm. If you stay, you'll obtain great benefits in the future. Otherwise, you'll be missing an opportunity of a lifetime to become filthy rich. Crypto is all about utility anyways. As long as it's useful, nothing else matters. Just my opinion Smiley

Indeed, the pandemic, one of the major events making more people realize the importance of digital currencies and electronic wallets. The convenience and benefits of its use made the adoption relatively acceptable. Although not pertaining to Bitcoin or other crypto specifically, for sure fiat will definitely be in less use in the future. Back then, people thought crypto will die, 2018 surely made a lot of people think everything will disappear. For those who run away, it was their loss. Today, it is definitely alive and continuously growing.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 08, 2021, 04:29:47 PM
Do you think It will ever crash? I dont think so I think didgital currencies are here to stay just like the internet With the web3 hype and so much going on here I really dont see much slowing us down Dont forget NFTs where basically crypto inventions P2E is another area that have grown exponentially I think most people will find what they are looking for when they search deep My advice will be buy the dips man
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
December 08, 2021, 09:21:46 AM
In my opinion the most severe decline in crypto occurred in 2017-2018, BTC experienced a very deep decline, almost everyone left crypto at that time, but crypto can still survive and its development is increasing now, I think crypto will never end forever  , the decline in the crypto market is a very normal thing to happen.
But it’s dropping these days even more severe than 2017. Most people lost money.

They lose money in panic and sell their coins at very cheap prices and think the market will not improve even though we also know that every year there will always be ups and downs for the value of the coin price. but we have seen it ourselves in the past months how the price of bitcoin went up so that the price of other altcoins also followed up.
as well as the state of bitcoin or other altcoins now the price is going down, so from that we have to be patient until the price returns to normal and don't be careless.
although it was down in 2017 but I'm sure cryptrto will not continue to be down forever.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 07, 2021, 11:20:08 AM
You don't need to be an expert to notice that physical money is disappearing more and more from the market. We use electronic money more and more often. Of course, cryptocurrencies are not as popular as electronic banking money, but that will change. Cryptocurrency adoption is increasing all the time, so it is completely wrong to think that they will die.

Exactly. Paper money is becoming obsolete as more and more people use digital payments on a daily basis. The pandemic has accelerated the adoption of crypto/Blockchain tech as a whole, so things will only get better in the long run. Rather than being "the end of crypto", this is just the beginning of a long journey filled with excitement and prosperity.

In case you didn't know, crypto is the future of money. Banks already announced their intentions to launch digital currencies of their own. Once CBDCs take over the global economy, you can say goodbye to paper money and credit/debit cards for good. Only then, people will decide whenever to use crypto or digital Fiat (CBDCs) for daily payments. Remember, the early bird catches the worm. If you stay, you'll obtain great benefits in the future. Otherwise, you'll be missing an opportunity of a lifetime to become filthy rich. Crypto is all about utility anyways. As long as it's useful, nothing else matters. Just my opinion Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
December 06, 2021, 05:39:18 PM
It's too early to but I think crypto will be more than alive in the coming years. Most of the drops may have an intruiging cause but it doesn't mean it will wash out all the living value of cryptocurrencies. It wont die, it's only getting started. Crypto adaption will still expand and will reach every inch of every country. Haha who's with me.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106
December 06, 2021, 04:13:13 PM
In my opinion the most severe decline in crypto occurred in 2017-2018, BTC experienced a very deep decline, almost everyone left crypto at that time, but crypto can still survive and its development is increasing now, I think crypto will never end forever  , the decline in the crypto market is a very normal thing to happen.
Decrease? You mean correction? I'd rather say something like this is a correction rather than a decline Cheesy
The word decline for some people may be referred to when they see the current bitcoin price continue to be seen before. but I'm different, I say the price went down when the price of the bitcoin I bought had decreased to a smaller number and on this day or in 2017 I have never felt a loss due to a decline because I still made a profit.
On the other hand why is everyone panicking so much about something like this, isn't it obvious what the outcome will be? why should a correction like this be exaggerated
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
December 06, 2021, 03:00:05 PM
It's too early to but I think crypto will be more than alive in the coming years. Most of the drops may have an intruiging cause but it doesn't mean it will wash out all the living value of cryptocurrencies. It wont die, it's only getting started. Crypto adaption will still expand and will reach every inch of every country. Haha who's with me.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 06, 2021, 02:19:49 PM
I'd spend 25-50% at most, setting buy orders around the weekly low. The market is pretty un-certain at the moment. So it is a good idea to keep some funds handy for if things drop more. My biggest holdings are Ada, btc,eth, luna, ftm, grt, dot, link, coti, and a bunch of smaller bags in uni,sushi,1inch,avax,sol, ankr, enj, efi, chz, eos, ygg,rose,altura,ultra,super, redfox, ygg, pyr,ufo,thor, arweave,akt and a couple others. Good to have diversity, and have positions in different types of projects ranging from layer 1 chains, defi, nfts, gaming projects/metaverse, query, Oracle's, dexes, layer 2 etc.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
December 05, 2021, 12:42:10 PM
But it’s dropping these days even more severe than 2017. Most people lost money.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 05, 2021, 11:34:21 AM
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
December 05, 2021, 10:30:33 AM
It’s dropping rapidly now. Is this crash a correction? Or the doomsday?
Not only is there a rapid decline at this time, but this has happened several times, as well as an increase in the price of coin, my friends. I think that you actually understand the market situation, but you act like you don't know anything. Just stop...

To be honest, such a sell-off was kind to be expected after the Fear and Greed Index for crypto tipped into fear and extreme fear in advance of the massive drop after being consistently in greed range as recently as last month. On a range from 0 to 100, it was at 73 last month. Last week it was 27, now at 18. It almost reached the bottom what usually is good sign for increasing prices. At least that was the case in the past.

https://alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/
Pages:
Jump to: