Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the right time to buy BTC and stock ? - page 3. (Read 421 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 4
The time to buy bitcoin came a long time ago, while it cost another $ 6,800, everyone expected his $ 4000 trip, but that did not happen and many missed the start from 6800. Now it is necessary to wait and earn on the price movement, a big campaign down until expected .
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
In my own opinion, the price market of BTC today is not actually on the high level, so if you have a good capital which is ready to invest, then go and invest now and hold it until bitcoin price going up to the higher level, and I'm sure you gain double at the end of this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
Is it the right time to buy BTC and stock ?

This question gets asked way to much, I suggest looking trough post history to find threads similar and their answers. The tape is on repeat at this forum. Also why ask random people on the internet? If you have to ask whether its a right time to buy you obviously don't know what you're buying in the first place.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is in rising trend and that time no any negative news in this market which can effect the growth of Bitcoin, So you can buy bitcoin and stock it for long term. it will gives you good returns on long-term holding.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

I have seen this question a hundred times before, experts are advising people to buy on the dip this is where whales made their huge income, but it is always the right time to buy Bitcoin because the right price hasn't been attain yet, so fund your exchange and buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: