Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the right time to buy ethereum since it is at and 4 month low price? - page 2. (Read 180 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
Is it the right time to buy ethereum since it is at an 4-month low price? Or should I still wait for it to go down more.
This is a good time to buy Ethereum. EThereum is one of the most valuable altcoin, it brings stability and promises will be very high prices in the future. Ethereum has a professional development team, it is the foundation of a lot of ICO. I believe that in the future Ethereum will grow strongly and bring a lot of profit to investors. Now Ethereum is fluctuating around $ 660, this is your chance to buy, because prices will rise in the next few months.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Take profits right now as it is going to its peak,resistance may give the market a bloody one once again which is why we need to take profits fast.It is indeed going to be more profitable as its price is getting dumped from time to time and when the market god recovered you will have a lot of profits that is why we need to have spare bitcoins,
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Yes its recovering after a long time of downtrend and now it looks like it will recover good so best is to buy now and see the price increases and you profit also increase with that. Ethereum is a very good coin expected to hit 2000$ before the end of 2018.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
Beginning of April was good, and even now is a good time to buy. Anything below $1000 is a decent entry point, especially if we make have a nice healthy bull run in the coming months. I could foresee Bitcoin being worth 15k again, and Ethereum being worth 1.5k at minimum if not 2k.
Activity: 194
If you waited a little bit longer, you have lost a huge opportunity to double your money in less than a month, because the price is x2 from what it was before (on april the 1nd)
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
The right time for a good buy is anytime as long as you can stretch out your wallet to compensate the market and your profit. There are time for instance when you bought ethereum at 600 USD then in 3 months window the price was very low like below 500. So it is a make or break decision, If you want to gain more profit you have to buy again at a price below 500 or you just have to wait when the price goes up more than 10% of 600 USD as the initial price you buy.
Activity: 266
If you bought eth on 04/01, you would have almost double your profits now as eth is currently trading at around $650. Crazy to think that the market on 04/01 was $245 billion and now the market is up to $407 and we're still in the same month. The crypto market works fast.
To be fair, the marketcap was at over 800 billion $ at the begging of January, so this just a normal recovery in my opinion. From what i saw in the past, ATH's are almost reached again eventually, so be prepared for the price of Ethereum to get back to over 1200$ in the next couple of months.
Activity: 32
If you bought eth on 04/01, you would have almost double your profits now as eth is currently trading at around $650. Crazy to think that the market on 04/01 was $245 billion and now the market is up to $407 and we're still in the same month. The crypto market works fast.

It is still good to invest. I gave my brother Ethereum. He is not into crypto, but he started to check market daily Smiley
When I gave him Ethereum he sent me the message after one week saying ''hey this gone up from 370$ to 395$'' Smiley I literally said to him ''you don't know anything'' hehe.
I'm expecting for a price between 2000$ and 3000$ dollars in next few months.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
Activity: 113
Yup yup yup!!!! It is also good choice if you want to buy token from fresh ICO since they like to accept ETH as payment and only few are accepting dollars for the transaction.
Activity: 392
Yes, now it is the right time to buy it. The market is willing to go up now or soon. Or, you might wait a little bit to get more profit from it. 
Activity: 88
Why wait if you can buy right now since the price of 1 ethereum is at $ 300. Ethereum has the potential and we already saw that, it could rise up again o maybe it will surpass the highest price of eth last year. I guess it is not too late but to be sure, buy now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is it the right time to buy ethereum since it is at an 4-month low price? Or should I still wait for it to go down more.
Ethereum is promising platform so we don't wait for the market. It will raise or fall whatever happen in future. If you really trust the Ethereum you should buy know or you are in double mind don't invest in Ethereum because this is potential platform already many peoples are investing in Ethereum. So don't wait for the future.
Activity: 75
Pages:
Jump to: