Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the right to time to make investment on alt coin?? - page 2. (Read 199 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It depends on what alternative coin you will choose. It is always a good time, but not about every coin, about some paricular that are doing ok now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Yes it is the right time I think for us to make investment in altcoin because the price is stable and we can make investment safely and wait until the price increasing, after the price increase we can sell out coin, so we can get a lot of benefit from it. because right now the price is not too low and not too high
Activity: 196
Yes, now is a good time for investment.  Of course, in March the price was the lowest, but even now the price has not grown much.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think that the market is specifically released, as someone plans to buy Alt coins at a low price, and then naturally sell in a growing market! I think now is a good chance to buy interesting coins at a reduced price in order to make more profit in the future!!!
Activity: 294
It's totally depends on you if you think you get profit from alt coin then you may invest on alt coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
All the alt coins are going down after the consensus 2018. It was unexpected to all the traders.
It is thought that price of all cryptos will rise after the conference. But it is going opposite to the expectation.
Could you please share that what is actually going on??
How long it will take to be stable??
It seems to me that now is a good time to buy altcoin. I think if you buy now ETH, NEO and other popular coins, then you will be able to get a good penis in a few months. The market is currently unstable, but after a while it needs to grow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
All the alt coins are going down after the consensus 2018. It was unexpected to all the traders.
It is thought that price of all cryptos will rise after the conference. But it is going opposite to the expectation.

if you ask that it is the right time to invest in alt then i will say it was best time to invest in the alts and btc when the market cap dropped to the 239 billion$. still there is chance that you can get your favorite alts in cheap.

i think in the end of  the year bull run will return to the market again and history will repeat itself.. we just need to remain calm and purchase as much as we can
Activity: 266
When in there is bit coin in the crypto currency market then every time is right for the investors to invest in the bitcoin. Bit coin is the first coin in the realm of crypto currency market. Now it has become a market leader and it is also known as the father of all the crypto currencies. Now people have trust on it. So to invest in the bitcoin is always right.
Activity: 308
Not all the altcoins price is dropping. You might want to take a look at the price of Ripple now. It has increased among the Cryptocurrencies. And for the rest other coins, I think it is going to take a couple of weeks before the price becomes stable again.
Activity: 182
I think this is the best time for investing in altcoins. The price is quite stable at a lower price and it will grow up very soon. So, if you invest in altcoin right now, you can sell it when the price increases and you can make a huge amount of money out of it. Shocked Shocked
Activity: 308
i think it is part of the natural game, it is going down to rise up again, so please do not panic at all. as price are getting lower it would be a awesome chance for those who want's to trade.
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: