Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the same? - page 3. (Read 519 times)

legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
December 24, 2020, 09:44:58 PM
A coin that still has working blockchain and is traded somewhere, but has no development activity and very low volumes can be called a zombie coin. A coin that no longer mines new blocks is a dead coin. Both zombie coins and dead coins are a type of a failed coin. But you don't need to wait until that to consider a coin as a failure, if a coin fails to deliver its promises for years after launch, then it's also a failed coin, it's clear that either the devs have no desire or not capability to deliver what they have promised, or their project was unsound from the start.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
December 24, 2020, 08:55:52 PM
From the looks of it; i do not think you would get the most desirable answer that you would love.
Actually I don't  mind it, as I'm only getting some.of their opinions on how they view the things I mentioned earlier, as also I've been on a project that has no longer a value...
I do wonder if they can see it the same way I do.

If the coins doenst have value or demand any more then you can count it as one of the shitcoins. It's impossible for them to be back if they cant even make their coins to have a good daily volume . No one will be interested for buying it so the only option for holders is forget and move on to another project , it can also happen even in  known project ,if they lost the interest of old investors then it most likely another dead project.
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
December 24, 2020, 07:13:48 PM
I'm not really bountyhunter, but as long I see an opportunities I do. For me it's quite easly to scanning which one good project or scam project.
Biggest point is :
- Scripts website(feature, UI, and more how they descibe the project), It's one point they does they have good coder(team) or no.
- What they technology.
- How the project will be went.
- What's kind milestones.
- How their descibe on whitepaper.
- Who they are? has good track or reputation? and who is behind the project(such company investment or people).
- Where the office is located.
If there's are good qualified by myself, I'll looking forward into bounty programs even invested action.

The most bountyhunter doesn't care about project, their only need paid after their have done taks or jobs.
That's one proven when tokens listed on exchang / marketplace then dump happend.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
December 24, 2020, 07:10:54 PM
From the looks of it; i do not think you would get the most desirable answer that you would love.
Actually I don't  mind it, as I'm only getting some.of their opinions on how they view the things I mentioned earlier, as also I've been on a project that has no longer a value...
I do wonder if they can see it the same way I do.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
December 24, 2020, 06:30:58 PM
Greetings Bounty Hunters!
I'm just curious on how do you call a failed project (project who run some features but didn't continue) and a project who depreciated within time (projects who has lost its value due to its low demand and market value)
As I'm only aware of Scam projects ( projects that only within plans and didn't  proceed to any features )

Another thing is how can you tell if it has a potential  or doesn't  have any?

From the looks of it; i do not think you would get the most desirable answer that you would love. A bounty hunter atleast (most hunters 85%) cares less about a project completing its features or having a product. A bounty hunter (85%) would cal a project failed if it has refused to yield speculated rewards in $.

This is why you would see several hypes about dego or tokoin being excellent even if their product has less adoption.

It is easy to figure out the potentials of a new project; from the partnership, roadmap; seriousness of the team as well as their honesty, with a succesful tokensale. Just my suggestions, always do your own research
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
December 24, 2020, 06:04:33 PM
Poor marketing has something to do why the projects failed. If the dev cant execute a good marketing strategy then they cant attract investors to support their project.

Their project will be unpopular and possibly cant reach their softcap, reaching the softcap is an indication of having a potential to be successful in the future.

This is some of what I notice to these projects that are not scam but has bad ending.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
December 24, 2020, 05:40:31 PM
I was a bounty hunter so I can really tell if a project has huge potential or not, every project has their capacity of bringing funds to bounty hunters which can be categorized under low budget funds(token/usdt/eth/btc) and high budget funds,(token/usdt/eth/btc), I understood from these categories that
  •   Low budget projects approximately $3k paying hunters in token/usdt/eth/btc usually have good potential at the end the campaign. Examples are Injective Protocol, Cartesi, DeFi Yield Protocol
  •   High budget projects approximately $500k+ paying bounty hunters in token usually fail and have less volume if listed on exchange. Examples are Hivenet, TLSGROUP

In conclusion, potential project brings less budgets for bounties hunters. Take note.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
https://blockmembers.io/
December 24, 2020, 04:41:49 PM
I'm just curious on how do you call a failed project (project who run some features but didn't continue) and a project who depreciated within time (projects who has lost its value due to its low demand and market value)
As I'm only aware of Scam projects ( projects that only within plans and didn't  proceed to any features )

I think if a project is dead, closed, failed, de-listed or even has no volume at exchanges there is not much you can do about it because either you will have to sell really cheap or you just move on considering it a failure and that is all.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
December 24, 2020, 04:06:59 PM
I am not a bounty hunter am even scratching the hair on my head in wonder why you asking however you have your rights and reasons to ask. But TBH in my opinion bounty hunters may not be the people to ask they just do it for bounty pay-day, although some are investors.
How I see a project with exciting turn-out, if the project don't give themselves hype they won't man-up too.
Seemly almost all bounty project lives for that.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
December 24, 2020, 03:42:12 PM

Pages:
Jump to: