Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time for us to get back to trading? - page 2. (Read 1279 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 10
Active traders believe that short-term movements and capturing the market trend are where the profits are made. Day traders typically suffer severe financial losses in their first months of trading, and many never graduate to profit-making status.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
That is how risky in trading you really experience a trauma after a big losses, it is hard to get back. If they really want to make money in trading they should not give up and I guess this is the perfect time to get back because the market is increasing slowly.
Yes I also think now is the perfect time to do long-term trading, that's because right now I see Crypto market prices have started to rise, especially Bitcoin. So I think this is the right time to buy Bitcoin and hold it until a year later, I'm sure we will get double profit. And that's what I'm doing right now.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Active trading is the act of buying and selling securities based on short-term movements to profit from the price movements on a short-term stock chart. Active traders believe that short-term movements and capturing the market trend are where the profits are made. Day traders typically suffer severe financial losses in their first months of trading.
The early days of trading are often times when investors lose a lot of money because very few strategies to use or no planning after buying puts traders at risk. Of course, anyone has been in this situation in the past, but if you don't give up and learn from those failures, then you will make a profit. I have stayed in this market for a very long time, but my market knowledge is still very limited.
A lot of traders had gone back to drawing board to restrategized despite losing a lot of money initially I believed studying the crypto market is very important and working on new strategy that is suitable to crypto trading, acquiring the market knowledge will ensure consistent profit making that is if a trader didn't give up trading by using the simple strategy of buying low and selling high is enough to make some profits.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
That is how risky in trading you really experience a trauma after a big losses, it is hard to get back. If they really want to make money in trading they should not give up and I guess this is the perfect time to get back because the market is increasing slowly.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
When it comes to trading, there are people who might have made mistakes and then took a break, went for more knowledge before coming back, that is to show there is never a bad time to trade. In my own opinion I would say, first ask yourself why you stopped and if you are going back, what changes are you going back with, this will enable you trade well and you can start virtually anytime you want. Good traders trades all the time because they know what they are after, thus also proving that, there is never a bad time to trade so far one is armed with the right knowledge and skills.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
Generally this is our anticipation to return to normal levels which is actually on trading to transact somethings in business I think Sun were gradually lights up from the historical impact of pandemic virus at this season, so we could basically focus again to revert meaning that we are free from the grieve but awareness is advised such as social distancing because viruses are still slowly propagating throughout the  different country .
Trading will be a new job in New Normal, maybe that's what I think, because nowadays people working at home make want to try something new,
one of them is crypto currency trading  Cheesy
It is really a good time to learn to trade as we more engaging into the internet and home-based work where we are ample of time to monitor our trade but first, we need to examine ourselves if we are capable of doing this or we have enough knowledge about this, and most important thing is to know if we can manage to control our emotions. We can't just jump into trading without having these things because we are not risking our money in order to lose after.

We have to think that trading isn't an easy job, the risk is high and that is why we need to focus on it and should be determined in doing this.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Generally this is our anticipation to return to normal levels which is actually on trading to transact somethings in business I think Sun were gradually lights up from the historical impact of pandemic virus at this season, so we could basically focus again to revert meaning that we are free from the grieve but awareness is advised such as social distancing because viruses are still slowly propagating throughout the  different country .

I think that we are already in the "normal" since 10 thousand dollars for BTC is really a good level to start another big bull market from.

If we talk about the benefits of coming back to trading we should definitely point towards the price action on June 2 and again today. These sudden explosive moves are a great opportunity for a trader who can catch them.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Generally this is our anticipation to return to normal levels which is actually on trading to transact somethings in business I think Sun were gradually lights up from the historical impact of pandemic virus at this season, so we could basically focus again to revert meaning that we are free from the grieve but awareness is advised such as social distancing because viruses are still slowly propagating throughout the  different country .
We can see there is a boost on the crypto trading volume on different exchanges so this means many people find the trading as an alternative method of earning money while sitting at their home so why not we get into the trading again.Crypto market got affected for many reasons in the past but still people are making profits from it so keep doing trading and learn better strategies to keep yourself in profits.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
Trading will be a new job in New Normal, maybe that's what I think, because nowadays people working at home make want to try something new,
one of them is crypto currency trading  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
No matter what proportion knowledge we've about doing business it is not limited to learning new things to be updated For this we'd like to understand the updated information. If we wish we will now reassure traders that the costs of those currencies are rising within the crypto market Long-term investments are more profitable than short-term investments Long-term investment carries less risk but one has got to wait patiently.
they can indeed trade again at any time, and I think their knowledge if they have returned will be better. it's just that, before trading, you should prepare all the conditions that could occur. we don't know when we will benefit from trading. in fact, the first time I went back to trading, I got a loss. however, anyone can return at any time in trading.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
Some days I have seen price movements in the market some altcoins have moved again to raise their prices higher, whether the market price movements especially for altcoin have started to improve, because some traders of course still have a lot of trauma to return to trade, because there may be a lot of losses from a number of traders who have experienced a very deep decline, and for example we did not return to start trading, when else can our losses recover soon, I ask for advice and opinions with the big traders here?
That depends on what type of trading you're really referring to. If you're into HODL'ing, it's up to you on whether you want to invest now and hold till the bull run kicks off. Now might be a good time if you don't want to be caught up with the FOMO. Although I'm seeing some that are saying investing at $3800 was the right time, lol I don't believe that. The price still has a long way to go and has not reached its peak this time.

As for day traders, there is no time to stop or start. Every time is always a good time to trade cryptocurrency if you're a day trader, as long as you're good in reading the chart and you can make predictions of where the price will be heading to next once you set your eyes on it.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Active trading is the act of buying and selling securities based on short-term movements to profit from the price movements on a short-term stock chart. Active traders believe that short-term movements and capturing the market trend are where the profits are made. Day traders typically suffer severe financial losses in their first months of trading.
The early days of trading are often times when investors lose a lot of money because very few strategies to use or no planning after buying puts traders at risk. Of course, anyone has been in this situation in the past, but if you don't give up and learn from those failures, then you will make a profit. I have stayed in this market for a very long time, but my market knowledge is still very limited.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Crypto trading is a high risk activity, of course we will often experience losses. Don't be traumatized by this. we must be able to find our
mistakes when losing when trading, fix it and rise to be able to succeed in trading. Of course my advice as a fellow trader, do not hesitate
to re-trade. Because if we delay too long to return trading, then that is actually the biggest loss.
The volatility of the crypto market is often very unpredictable, and in any investment, you need to have a specific strategy because any of your decisions will directly affect profits. In the past, everyone had lost money and had a hard time, but after all, if you are still here, you have a lot of experience from those failures. Now, I no longer worry about trading because I always have a second plan when the market gets worse.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
Trading has no specific time or season. You can either make profit or have losses. In order words, trading is for the risk takers.

For a long time trading, it requires patience and intelligence, knowing the right project to invest into.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
Crypto trading is a high risk activity, of course we will often experience losses. Don't be traumatized by this. we must be able to find our
mistakes when losing when trading, fix it and rise to be able to succeed in trading. Of course my advice as a fellow trader, do not hesitate
to re-trade. Because if we delay too long to return trading, then that is actually the biggest loss.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Right! There's no specific good or bad time to trade. A good traders can be very flexible in trading even though the market is suffering. Some traders just wait until there's a wave in the market to "ride-the-wave" and earn profit based on it. However, it's a serious mistake if you don't have enough knowledge and experiences to quit the wave before it dips you down!!
This is not really accurate, there are in fact bad moments to trade, the most obvious is that you cannot trade and make profits if the market doesn't really move that much, you could use leverage in order to raise your profits but that is a double edged sword that will make your losses that much larger and that is very dangerous in the market of cryptocurrencies because as we know the price can move in one direction or the other in a very fast way, the other moment in which is bad to trade is if you do not have access to shorting and the market is going down in that instance it is better for you to stay away from it to protect your capital.
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
in my opinion right now is the right time to start trading cryptocurrency, especially for Altcoin, if you compare the price of Altcoin in 2018-2019, this time the price of Altcoin is below, trading now can provide more profit if Altcoin season come

I agree with the above comment that although having bought in last year would have been better today is still not late to put some cash + brain to work whilst trading. Altcoins have had some highs but the pumping of BTC will see their market prices soar any moment now. So in short, it does seem that today's market conditions are favourable for traders or even long term holders, so entering this space is in fact encouraged!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
Some days I have seen price movements in the market some altcoins have moved again to raise their prices higher, whether the market price movements especially for altcoin have started to improve, because some traders of course still have a lot of trauma to return to trade, because there may be a lot of losses from a number of traders who have experienced a very deep decline, and for example we did not return to start trading, when else can our losses recover soon, I ask for advice and opinions with the big traders here?
If you're a day trader there is really no time to stop trading. You can be trading everyday and making profit. Day traders are not like others, they are always looking for opportunities in the market no matter the situation. Day traders always look for opportunities to make money no matter if the price is going up or down. Unless you're not a good trader you will be bothered when the price is falling.

But there is no time that the market doesn't go up and down, and if you can make profit at this time you might not as well make profit when the market is increasing in price. Without any doubts, this must be the right time to get back into trading to recover previous losses and to make new profits. But, being careful will help at this time like definitely this is not that time for going short but for buying more with the long-term plans.
Pages:
Jump to: