Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Time To Buy Bitcoin? The answer will surprise you - page 2. (Read 335 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
It is normal to see that the price is dropping it is a sign that there are some big whales who holds a large amount of bitcoin and directly sell on the market that we called bearish market.
how many times that Bitcoin attempts to drop below $6? If you notice the graph history of bitcoin it won't stay too long below $6k because there is a strong support in $6k value it might be whales buying bitcoins again just to let the market become stable and wait for another bull market. So, it is normal for bitcoin to fall and rise again just take the opportunity to make a profit everytime the price is fall and wait for the bull market again to make a good profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
The question on everyone's mind is when does this bear market end? First you have to understand what is actually causing this move and it is not the bitcoin futures market or whales. It is the USD.

There is no way the current bearish market is due to the USD. I find it hard to believe this. On the other hand, people are still making profits out of the bearish market, the recent fall from $7000 dollars to $6460, is an indication of an active market where buying and selling are taking place.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
Topic title: Is It Time To Buy Bitcoin? The answer will surprise you

What is this? Buzzfeed?

We're in a bear market because more bitcoins are being sold than being bought for many various potential reasons like fear and hopelessness because of the dropping price, etc; and that's pretty much it. Typical supply and demand. Even if we do a lot of research there's almost no way of proving what really is the main cause of the price drop anyway.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think it is still dangerous to buy bitcoin. It is very similar to the formation of a bearish flag. Perhaps in the near future we will see a new bottom.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
The question on everyone's mind is when does this bear market end? First you have to understand what is actually causing this move and it is not the bitcoin futures market or whales. It is the USD.

The us dollar is still the world's reserve currency it has been strong in 2018. That is about to end soon.

Learn why Bitcoin is really in a bear and when the bull is coming back,

https://youtu.be/ys6vtXbYCBY

Many of us will think otherwise and always accuse the whales and last year pump as the reason why bitcoin is falling.  We have been analyzing the market from one view and never look at the effect of USD.  I will said we need to buy now as maybe in 2019 we would see serious pump.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255

The us dollar is still the world's reserve currency it has been strong in 2018. That is about to end soon.

This is not true . Bitcoin is not controled by USD . Bitcoin is controlled by big people with a lot of money . So I'd recommend you to stay away till things will come back
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
What you're talking about is the fundamentals that actually are in great shape and I agree that the bull market is coming. Those who are selling now are mostly aware of it and aren't doing it because "bitcoin is dead" or some other ridiculous statement. They are doing it because either they want to play the market and short, hoping that they can make more money, or they aren't willing to wait for a year or 2 because they need money now. This second reason is a bit dumb because if you decided to invest you should have been aware that it's for the long term. I know that even if this bear market keeps dragging for another year I'll be able to survive without touching my coins.
You are absolutely right, the market is cyclical, and time in the market is the most valuable asset. At the moment, all attention is focused on the appearance of the next fund. Its decision by the SEC must be published at this address. Who is interested in monitoring, just do it.
https://www.sec.gov/rules/sro/nysearca.htm

Every one just making excuse of this bearish market on the name of SEC approval, even last year also it got rejected and market reacted for some days but after that it bounced up and created ATH. So when market to be going up no one knows. Right now traders are in short term mood and not thinking of investing for long term.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
If you feel this is the best way, you can buy bitcoin. Because bear markets are often used by many people to make a profit. But if you are in doubt about the future of bitcoin, then buy it in small quantities, or you don't have to buy it at all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
What you're talking about is the fundamentals that actually are in great shape and I agree that the bull market is coming. Those who are selling now are mostly aware of it and aren't doing it because "bitcoin is dead" or some other ridiculous statement. They are doing it because either they want to play the market and short, hoping that they can make more money, or they aren't willing to wait for a year or 2 because they need money now. This second reason is a bit dumb because if you decided to invest you should have been aware that it's for the long term. I know that even if this bear market keeps dragging for another year I'll be able to survive without touching my coins.
You are absolutely right, the market is cyclical, and time in the market is the most valuable asset. At the moment, all attention is focused on the appearance of the next fund. Its decision by the SEC must be published at this address. Who is interested in monitoring, just do it.
https://www.sec.gov/rules/sro/nysearca.htm
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: