Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy STAR Coin ? - page 2. (Read 1547 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
July 27, 2016, 03:42:45 PM
I think the op is referring to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/offical-starcoin-star-campaignminingpos-user-friendly-coin-1507571
currently trading on Yobit with no buy orders and their ANN thread is virtually empty with no roadmap, perhaps this guy knows something nobody else does but to me it's a desperate attempt to get some attention for this coin.

I really agree with you...

Very strange message from a newbie user.

I checked on yobit.. no active buy orders for starcoin.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2016, 03:34:17 PM
I think the op is referring to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/offical-starcoin-star-campaignminingpos-user-friendly-coin-1507571
currently trading on Yobit with no buy orders and their ANN thread is virtually empty with no roadmap, perhaps this guy knows something nobody else does but to me it's a desperate attempt to get some attention for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 27, 2016, 03:23:08 PM
STAR Coin is the next BITCOIN, and a large number of people will be investing their money in big amount soon and STAR Coin will be going to rise up its price in huge value in the future. the are busy for its progress and it will sooner be a successful coin.

By STAR COIN do you mean Startcoin? If so, then I might become very successful in the future, but I highly doubt that it will ever be the next Bitcoin. Could you give a good reason to invest in it now? By the looks of it, prices have been moving slow for Startcoin but I may soon change if what you're saying is correct. Anyways, I'm interested to know more about this STAR Coin or Startcoin (if it is the one I think of)  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 27, 2016, 03:06:30 PM
 STAR Coin is the next BITCOIN, and a large number of people will be investing their money in big amount soon and STAR Coin will be going to rise up its price in huge value in the future. the are busy for its progress and it will sooner be a successful coin.
Pages:
Jump to: