Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Time To Sell. - page 6. (Read 760 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
December 23, 2017, 01:26:02 AM
As the topic name suggests, is it time to sell and invest in now growing coin that's BTH. And the recent procrashtination of Mr, Novogratz that the BTC will dip down to $8k, should we start selling what if the price again increase after I sell?

I think you should try to analyze to invest on Altcoin besides bitcoin, I see there is a significant difference about bitcoin price in every country, in my country the price of bitcoin is still high, while in china state seen bitcoin price decrease. selling bitcoin and buying Altcoin I think that's the right choice.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
December 23, 2017, 01:25:05 AM
As the topic name suggests, is it time to sell and invest in now growing coin that's BTH. And the recent procrashtination of Mr, Novogratz that the BTC will dip down to $8k, should we start selling what if the price again increase after I sell?

For me i won't sell. But it is different for evrybody. We bought it at a low price so we are still in profit. And if the price will still drop i wouldn't hesitate in investing more on btc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 01:22:27 AM
I don't think it's a good time to sell it now. The number of new investors in the three largest encrypt currency exchanges has steadily increased recently. This is a good phenomenon. This has increased the momentum for the future market, and I think it can be sustained. Let the bitcoin be adjusted for a few days. Merry Christmas to you all!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 01:21:12 AM
I think is more to be time to buy than to sell, because the lastest high went to 19K and currently its value decreased 25%
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 23, 2017, 01:20:35 AM

I guess it's all your decision, and when btc goes up after you sell it is your loss that you should be accepted. speculation in the crypto world has considerable risk. but worth the profit you can get. so you should do an investigation first
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 01:14:47 AM
Maybe it will, maybe it won't. It is difficult to predict when and how much it will drop. I had suggest that be there for long term and assured that it will give a good profit after that irrespective of volatility in between.
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 01:07:06 AM
As the topic name suggests, is it time to sell and invest in now growing coin that's BTH. And the recent procrashtination of Mr, Novogratz that the BTC will dip down to $8k,(https://coindelite.com/news/bitcoin-may-fall-to-8k-level-says-michael-novogratz/) should we start selling what if the price again increase after I sell?
Pages:
Jump to: