Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too advanced to get into Bitcoin now? - page 10. (Read 1098 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 106
February 20, 2024, 02:55:52 AM
Maybe the only thing I can say is that as long as you have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin right now, do it. Don't wait for it to move up quickly when you decide to buy it. Believe me, don't be like others who only decide to buy when the price of bitcoin is too high.

And I also think it will happen a few months from now. It seems that we are already in the countdown to the approaching bull run, to be honest. This is what I see and observe now.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
February 20, 2024, 02:16:41 AM
Cryptocurrency prices have increased by 118% compared to last year. Similarly, prices are increasing by almost 83% in the last 04 months.The dramatic history price of Bitcoin peaks and the recent buzz around its upcoming "halving" its only fair to pose the most obvious question in front of us that-
Did the Bitcoin flight already leave investors? or is there still time to buy a ticket?

The attractions of Bitcoin investments has always been double the potential for significant returns and its suggested role as digital gold.Historically Bitcoin has rewarded the bold to investors. For the next "halving" currently on track for April, another bull run seems highly likely. Recent price gains although this potential wave should take Bitcoin to a whole other level as it did after the May 2020, July 2016 and November 2012.
Pages:
Jump to: