Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 125. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
August 31, 2017, 02:31:05 PM
Probably not. I keep buying small amounts with my spare money. Some of my latest transactions were at about $3200/BTC, then at $4000/BTC. I always thought that it may be the peak, at least for some long time (months), but so far it continued to rise...

Same here, bro. I thought $2,500-3,000 was the peak and then it went above $3,000 which shocked me. And then $4,000... now I am quite certain we will reach over $5,000 for sure before a crash. Shocked
In recent, new all time high price of Bitcoin has make us surprise many much, because while Bitcoin increase, most altcoin on market decrease everyday. This is advantage of Bitcoin breakout $5,000 easy in next time.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 02:07:35 PM
Of course the price is not determined solely by these factors, but the nature of bitcoin's decreasing mining rate and finite cap are elements that I keep coming back to as a source of bitcoin growth. As I said, there are other characteristics that determine price, but these factors are something that works with bitcoin for its entire existence and encourage increasing prices. So the very nature of how bitcoin is setup should facilitate increasing price. Nothing in this post is meant to be investment advice, but I would also imagine a relatively low amount of people hold bitcoin. So there could be some more room for growth based on more people buying as time goes on.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 31, 2017, 01:35:06 PM
Probably not. I keep buying small amounts with my spare money. Some of my latest transactions were at about $3200/BTC, then at $4000/BTC. I always thought that it may be the peak, at least for some long time (months), but so far it continued to rise...

Same here, bro. I thought $2,500-3,000 was the peak and then it went above $3,000 which shocked me. And then $4,000... now I am quite certain we will reach over $5,000 for sure before a crash. Shocked
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
August 31, 2017, 02:16:20 AM
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
August 31, 2017, 02:08:19 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
I think even I'm just a beginner here, its not too late to buy bitcoin now, due to from what I read on different thread section here bitcoin has a projection to become 5000$ up to 6000$ this coming October. According to bitcoin experts here in bitcoin world Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
August 31, 2017, 01:11:51 AM
You are not too late
Now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and keep it for a long period of time. Now bitcoin is becoming known by the public, and that will lead to a rise in bitcoin prices, let's look at the next few years compare bitcoin prices with bitcoin prices next year Wink
so you are very fortunate, for knowing bitcoin earlier than those who do not know bitcoin at all Grin
Don't give the guy false hopes. Let him face the fact that he is late and if he has a little brain cells, he himself can conclude it. But it is said, better late than never. I won't say it is the perfect time but it is the time to start earning bitcoins because life is always about now or never. Choice is yours!
Man, I never dreamed of bitcoins going this high. Well, what can you say. 4327 dollars worthy bitcoin are definitely going to give tough time when it comes to investing in it. Still, if someone wants to enjoy big profits in future through Bitcoins, it is better to invest now before they become even more expensive and do long term investments. Buck up!
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 12:56:53 AM
Maybe a little late because the bitcoin prices are now starting to rise again
Try if you buy bitcoin at the beginning of this month bitcoin price is still half the current price price
Activity: 204
August 31, 2017, 12:51:20 AM
This topic has been created a long time ago. And I think you know the answer now, nothing too late. btc prices have increased a lot and the market is also more stable. that's the answer.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 12:27:02 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
you have to invest so much money minimum 1BTC to buy bitcoin at this year and it will be increasingly difficult to reach in the future
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 31, 2017, 12:21:34 AM
I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin prices can go down, up, but often a lot of rises.
Yes you are right and i agree with you, today is not too late to buy bitcoins because we are on revolution of digital currencies, it is the beginning because of the bitcoin's price fluctuating doesn't mean it is too late for buy bitcoins, the fluctuation of litecoin's price is needed for the traders to getting profit and the trend of bitcoin's price is up for long time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 31, 2017, 12:14:28 AM
Bitcoin price is still rising slowly every week... never to late imo of course if you want to make the most money buy at a dip , but its hard to determine when a dip will happen .. if you want to put money into a coin and gain HUGE profits bitcoin wont be that coin anymore .... but if you want to invest in a coin that is SAFE and will continue to give solid interest on your investement BTC is the coin to choose imo
Activity: 364
August 30, 2017, 09:34:54 PM

Bitcoin's price for now is very high. But even though its price is very high it is not too late to buy bitcoin. Why? Because we can clearly see that if you buy bitcoin for now it is worth it. Price for now can be doubled or tripled. So if you buy bitcoin for now it is worth it and you will not regret from buying it in its current price.
Activity: 532
Presale is live!
August 30, 2017, 09:33:59 PM
Is it too late? No... even when the price reaches $1,000,000 it won't be too late... that is just when most people will start buying, actually. hahaha
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
August 30, 2017, 09:28:14 PM
No. Definitely not. Thousands of people buy Bitcoin every day, and it is projected to go another 100x in value within 15 years.

wow wtf from where did you took that information? i know most people on here (including me) are optimistic about bitcoin price, but 100x in value? i dont see bitcoin going to a half million dollars, forgive me.
I know it has a lot of potential but i dont think it can get to that price, a lot of cryptocurrencies are gonna have a nice price but not that high as half million dollars wtf...
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
August 30, 2017, 09:24:51 PM
It is not late! .. According to Satoshi, Bitcoin is controlled in supply..and projected the last bitcoin to be mined by  2140.. We still have more more years to enjoy digging bitcoin.. and there still places are not yet reached by bitcoins.. Somebody also anticipates increase its value by $500,000 per bitcoin in the future.. and when that time comes.. Blessed are those who hold their bitcoins for they satisfy and enjoy the profits they gained. Smiley

Is it really 2040? Why have I thought this entire time that is was 2021? I am really dumb. Huh

Anyways, your point is so true! We are only getting started. It might seem hard to believe, but Bitcoin is just at the beginning. The price will be $500,000 before we know it and everyone and their mother will wish they had invested long before. Tongue
Activity: 336
August 30, 2017, 09:22:25 PM
It is not late! .. According to Satoshi, Bitcoin is controlled in supply..and projected the last bitcoin to be mined by  2140.. We still have more more years to enjoy digging bitcoin.. and there still places are not yet reached by bitcoins.. Somebody also anticipates increase its value by $500,000 per bitcoin in the future.. and when that time comes.. Blessed are those who hold their bitcoins for they satisfy and enjoy the profits they gained. Smiley
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
August 30, 2017, 09:21:16 PM
Is it too late to buy Gold? Bitcoin is virtual gold, it will be here forever, so why would it be "too late" to buy it now? Obviously not.
Activity: 588
August 30, 2017, 09:16:58 PM
No. Definitely not. Thousands of people buy Bitcoin every day, and it is projected to go another 100x in value within 15 years.
Activity: 319
August 30, 2017, 09:04:55 PM
Definitely It is a No. It is not too late too buy a Butcoin because you may wait just a little period of time that Bitcoin is in lower price. And if you did that thing just wait an another exact time that Bitcoin is in a higher value. It is makes a sense bacause surely that youre money will increased.
Activity: 145
August 30, 2017, 08:54:47 PM
I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin prices can go down, up, but often a lot of rises.
Jump to: