Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 150. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 108
August 10, 2017, 01:07:02 AM
I regret of not buying a lot when the price deeps to $1800 a few weeks ago. Sad

Its Good that price is going up but better if we already build up our position for a long term investment. Now im thinking if i should buy at this level already or should i still wait if ever there will be a pull back in price. Maybe i need to wait for everything is expensive now. And I follow my simple rule of buy low and sell high. Now all rates are high so i should not buy at the moment. When price goes down after this level then i will buy.

Still it is not too late to buy bitcoin because it is not about keeping it in the vault as a soveigner but it's all about how u will make it grow more and more thru investment and trading. Even if the bitcoin is just a penny before but you dont know how to make it grow then it is totaly useless for you.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
August 10, 2017, 12:10:56 AM

Its Good that price is going up but better if we already build up our position for a long term investment. Now im thinking if i should buy at this level already or should i still wait if ever there will be a pull back in price. Maybe i need to wait for everything is expensive now. And I follow my simple rule of buy low and sell high. Now all rates are high so i should not buy at the moment. When price goes down after this level then i will buy.
I believe that it is better to buy even at the current market value because, time will come when bitcoin market value will reach  $5000 to  $10,000 and "had I know" I would have bought bitcoin when the market value was around  $3400 would be the song in the mouth of people. Am already counting my profit since I listen to the advise of some people at the beginning of this topic and bought bitcoin at $2450.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
August 07, 2017, 08:02:57 PM

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
August 07, 2017, 07:54:52 PM
There is no time that is too late to buy bitcoin if you are investment oriented. There is a forecast of Bitcoin hitting $5000 USD on or before 2020.We all have seen the pumping movement of Bitcoin in recent days and all indices are still pointing towards the $5000 mark.

yes and i think it is still good time to trade bitcoin. because still bitcoin is trading in a very reasonable price and very soon the price of bitcoin is expected to increase tooo much and can cross 5000$ very easily, and that is the reason that i want to invest more and more money in bitcoin .
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 07:35:45 PM
It's not too late for me, because bitcoin is a long-term investment.,
Maybe if you buy bitcoin now it could be forward it will be more.,
The core of his patience  in bitcoin hopefully the results we get are satisfactory  Smiley
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
August 07, 2017, 07:33:02 PM
Have not been late to buy bitcoin (although you may find bitcoin rate very high). Make bitcoin as part of your investment portfolio. Bitcoin has a bright prospect with growing marketcap owned by bitcoin.
I think at the end it depends on your desire for risk, diversification reduces risk but also reduces earnings, if you truly believe in bitcoin and its project then you need to allocate as much money as you can in it, if you do you can easily make a lot of money in a relatively short time span, putting all your eggs in one basket is risky but for many people like me the risks are worth it.
I am glad that there are people who believe in taking risks and are found of investing into bitcoins. If we study biotins in details, I don’t think so bitcoins have ever leaved their customers disappointed. I agree that diversification is not a good way of earning great profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
August 07, 2017, 07:15:48 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
No its not too late though bitcoin is increasing its not late to buy bitcoin. If bitcoin is more than $10,000 price now you can say its too late to buy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
August 07, 2017, 07:05:21 PM
There is no time that is too late to buy bitcoin if you are investment oriented. There is a forecast of Bitcoin hitting $5000 USD on or before 2020.We all have seen the pumping movement of Bitcoin in recent days and all indices are still pointing towards the $5000 mark.

Yep theres no other way for bitcoin but to up. For the past days the price of bitcoin continues to move forward stronger and i believe buying bitcoin today will help you make money in the future, its good to be late than never, maybe you missed the lower price of btc but wait for years you will enjoy all your profit with bitcoin.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2017, 03:41:51 PM

yes that is right that there is no time fram for bitcoin investment. i think we can buy bitcon at any price and we can only expect that the price of bitcoin will continue increase for a long long time.  i think that if we trading bitcoin at any stag it will give us profit. because bitcoin price has very good potetial to increase and it will continue its jouney.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 07, 2017, 02:23:25 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
August 07, 2017, 01:54:53 PM
Have not been late to buy bitcoin (although you may find bitcoin rate very high). Make bitcoin as part of your investment portfolio. Bitcoin has a bright prospect with growing marketcap owned by bitcoin.
I think at the end it depends on your desire for risk, diversification reduces risk but also reduces earnings, if you truly believe in bitcoin and its project then you need to allocate as much money as you can in it, if you do you can easily make a lot of money in a relatively short time span, putting all your eggs in one basket is risky but for many people like me the risks are worth it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 11:38:13 AM
Even 10 years later you are still not late because I know in the future bitcoin will grow even further.
Activity: 38
August 07, 2017, 11:34:20 AM
It's not too late. If you now enter $ 20,000 after 3 years you can become rich
Activity: 196
August 07, 2017, 10:53:44 AM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
  If you buy or store Bitcoin you should pay attention to the price of coin on the market, because bitcoin price can change even though every year increase.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 07, 2017, 10:51:00 AM
still not late bitcoin is rising and will rise more better to wait 1 month
I also believe that it is still not too late to buy bitcoin because we can see a huge price for bitcoin after a few years because it is starting to get recognize by the world because of its high value and also a lot of people are going crazy because of it. Bitcoin will become a sensation in the future that will give huge benefits to its investors who invested a few years ago or even just now.
Activity: 1
August 07, 2017, 09:51:31 AM
Answer to this question is asking for a speculation. There is no right answer that is 100% guaranteed. only time can tell.

Now if you want an opinion i can give you one. Buying something that most likely (speculation) will increase in worth is a good investment. Doesn't matter the buying price, there is no price limit it can go up to. BTC can go up by a lot, since it is hardly known by common people.

Once the mass of people learn about it, they will buy it, and BTC will rise exponentially (speculation).

Buying BTC is playing the market. You make an assumption, act on it, and if your assumption turns out to be right, you make profit. If you are wrong, and it goes the other way..you loose...

You need to make your own decision, cause in the end, it is your money you are risking  Grin

Activity: 12
August 07, 2017, 09:16:07 AM
still not late bitcoin is rising and will rise more better to wait 1 month
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
August 07, 2017, 08:51:51 AM
may be I have so late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price  is now huge pump so I think I miss out a great profit...when btc was under $2500
Yeah we all miss out the excellent time to buy bitcoin, but I guess it is not too late, as long as bitcoin value is not yet $4000, because I believe that bitcoin value will pump and it will make up to $4000 per bitcoin. I will wait for that time.  Grin
Activity: 161
August 07, 2017, 08:33:23 AM
Never!! It is never to late to buy bitcoin. Look at the people last year asking if it was too late. Now, imagine yourself on year later, when the price is at 10k. Would you still think it is too late?
Activity: 43
August 07, 2017, 08:06:16 AM
I was not believe that is too late to buy bitcoin, because for me this is a good time to invest in bitcoin. Due to continuously declining of bitcoin price more users was worried, that's they sell immediately their bitcoin.
Jump to: