Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 175. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 18, 2017, 11:45:09 PM
It is not too late to buy bitcoin, because there are still many people who have not heard it yet. When it's been activated for years.

The price is still good for buying because it is still not yet reaching back where it landed before like $2900 and $3000. And if you want to earn good amount you have to be good while you collecting or buying bitcoins. If the price decreases again, take the chance and time to buy.

Price can go even lower in coming days so it would be good to wait for some more time and see where price goes and if it goes down then that would be a good time to buy bitcoins so I would recommend to wait if you are looking to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 18, 2017, 11:22:42 PM
It is not too late to buy bitcoin, because there are still many people who have not heard it yet. When it's been activated for years.

The price is still good for buying because it is still not yet reaching back where it landed before like $2900 and $3000. And if you want to earn good amount you have to be good while you collecting or buying bitcoins. If the price decreases again, take the chance and time to buy.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
July 18, 2017, 11:03:07 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
July 18, 2017, 10:35:12 PM
Going up now and maybe in one week time we will be at the $3000 level again. I just recently bought new bitcoin and i will hold it until I can.
You have made a good choice and I think more newbie traders who have sold their bitcoins cheap being panic will buy back bitcoin in much higher price.  Grin

Like predicted price have recovered quicker than how it was dumped few days ago.

I'm scared of buying it now when it's $2300 again, I was waiting and hoping that it will drop more than the $1900 as it was a couple of days ago, but now I don't know if I should buy before or after August 1st.... :|
Don't get scared and wait of some days Bitcoin will go down for sure in next few days , and then buy and dont wait for -1900 just buy some bitcoins when price touch 1900+ and wait again for 1st august anything happen so if price goes down then but more if it doesnt affect then .....
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
July 18, 2017, 04:21:49 PM
Going up now and maybe in one week time we will be at the $3000 level again. I just recently bought new bitcoin and i will hold it until I can.
You have made a good choice and I think more newbie traders who have sold their bitcoins cheap being panic will buy back bitcoin in much higher price.  Grin

Like predicted price have recovered quicker than how it was dumped few days ago.

I'm scared of buying it now when it's $2300 again, I was waiting and hoping that it will drop more than the $1900 as it was a couple of days ago, but now I don't know if I should buy before or after August 1st.... :|
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
July 18, 2017, 04:14:37 PM
I don't think it's too late. I believe it will go up again. It would have been better to have bought a few days ago
 I think teo days ago is when the price was best. I guess many people thought the price would keep dropping and when it starting going back up people bought back their bitcoins and a bit more. It happened very quickly and I think it was because people realized if they didn't buy right away the will lose out.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 18, 2017, 04:09:12 PM
People should have been buying bitcoins during the dump when it went before 2k if you didn't you lost out.thsts what happens with non believers. It's still not too late to buy a bit more because the price will raise up some more.

After looking at the price going higher once again people who didn't buy when price went below $2000 will be surely regretting for not buying at a right time but still its not late to buy bitcoins as in long run price will definitely go higher so we can afford to buy even at the current price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
July 18, 2017, 03:51:34 PM
People should have been buying bitcoins during the dump when it went before 2k if you didn't you lost out.thsts what happens with non believers. It's still not too late to buy a bit more because the price will raise up some more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
July 18, 2017, 03:45:45 PM
All I can say is that my timing is just right for I manage to buy while everyone is selling and now the price is going up so lucky for us who did not sell and just buy more bitcoin.  I will continually buy bitcoin and will use it for my exchange here in this forum.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 03:44:48 PM
Hi,

It's never too late, however, I will suggest you to be careful while investing in bitcoin and research properly.

Note: Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 347
July 18, 2017, 03:37:57 PM
Each three months there is a panic selling outbreak.

When I bought back at 2015 and just forgotten it there, it had lots of panic outbreaks in the market. I was just not following it.

So it's never too late to buy more. It can reach one million dollars and have one billion users, with more intense and severe panic outbreaks, of the kind that can ruin small countries. A true weapon of mass destruction.

You see the herd triggering amidst all this panic and you don't know if you laught at your own disgrace or at theirs. Very dantesque to say the least.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 18, 2017, 03:28:27 PM
I think yesterday was the right time to buy bitcoin  Grin
I think a lot of people are selling bitcoin when the price goes down, not vice versa, especially yesterday, well, who would have thought the bitcoin increase could return to normal within 2 days. Well, I think if the bitcoin price drops back, it's a good chance to buy bitcoin.
Absolutely true =) At the moment it doesn`t worth to but it. Just wait for a new dump and buy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
July 18, 2017, 03:20:20 PM
there is never late with bitcoin because even if u invest in it and faced a little loss then also you can recover the losses easily because the price keeps rising too. it sets new peak price records every time. ignoring it will only leave you with nothing and if we see the hardworking traders then they do research on every coin they are going to invest and that's why they can extract the maximum possible profit from a price violation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 18, 2017, 03:17:13 PM
Maybe it is just the time to buy bitcoin. Because after the 1 August and possible coin split, this currency may rise with astronomical speed. But remember, never invest more, than you can afford to loose, because BTC is very volatile by its nature. The price may drop significantly lower than you bought it, and will recover through the month`s/years, as it was few years ago.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 03:04:42 PM
All I can say is that it's never too late to enter Crypto, whenever you want to enter JUST ENTER
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
July 18, 2017, 03:03:19 PM
only buy and hold. Longterm. 5+ years. No selling too early.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 18, 2017, 02:46:23 PM

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
July 18, 2017, 02:25:23 PM
Just two days later, and we are back from low 1800 Smiley

What do you say? Is it because of Bitmain announcement that they signal segwit2x?
- Price have dropped only due to panic on the market which seems over now.

- It looks like that, this have made hardfork quite unlikely on august 1st. Confidence on market is high and I am hoping over $3000 soon.  Wink
There was no real change in the trend, but don't expect it to continue up before SegWit get's activated. I think we're going to be seeing ups and downs with no real breakout for a month. It's not bad, it means a lot of options to make. Jumpy market is second only to a never ending pump  Grin
As for Bitmain they may signal or not, it doesn't matter. They will still try to fork like they did in 2013. I wouldn't trust them.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 18, 2017, 02:14:51 PM
The time to buy is always now. Bitcoin is going to rise. In the long-term, you will definitely make money. Right now, people are thinking, "Wow, I wish I invested in Bitcoin 5 years ago". In 5 years, people are also gonna be thinking the same thing. Don't miss this golden opportunity now. Buy bitcoin

Price is still good to buy bitcoins as we see that price has started to recover once again after going below $2k in last two days and now it is going higher again so if we buy them now then we can expect some good profits in coming months as price will surely go above $3k in coming months.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 18, 2017, 01:59:27 PM
Just two days later, and we are back from low 1800 Smiley

What do you say? Is it because of Bitmain announcement that they signal segwit2x?
- Price have dropped only due to panic on the market which seems over now.

- It looks like that, this have made hardfork quite unlikely on august 1st. Confidence on market is high and I am hoping over $3000 soon.  Wink
Jump to: