Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 183. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 16, 2017, 04:42:35 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
No! its not too late to buy bitcoin especially the price now dropped below 2000$, so it's a better chance for us to take advantage the cheap
price value of bitcoin at the present time now. For us to encounter big profit of bitcoin if we buy a huge of it.

I would not recommend that for now.
There will be an upcoming changes so it would rather just stay and be on hold.
The price might change more thinking people might withdraw with the panic that is happening.
So it may come to a lower price which is a better time to buy.
But it could be after August 1 when everything is doing fine with bitcoin to avoid errors with the funds.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
July 16, 2017, 04:34:29 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
No! its not too late to buy bitcoin especially the price now dropped below 2000$, so it's a better chance for us to take advantage the cheap
price value of bitcoin at the present time now. For us to encounter big profit of bitcoin if we buy a huge of it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 16, 2017, 01:47:04 AM
I think it's not. If Bitcoin increased before, surely, it will increase again in no time. It is still emerging at this point. The price of Bitcoin is way unpredictable. Risk? No. Now that there are more people who invests from it, profit is clear.

It will increase for sure. And while the price is at bottom take the chance of buying. It is  not that late because we'll see on how those new adopters will earn from this situation. Learning from the experts  that are saying that buy bitcoins while it is still not that late.

Ya sure. People who brought bitcoin with low cost now .They Will get very huge profit after August 1.After August 1,the price of bitcoin will doubles today rate.Even you became a millionaire or billionaire if you inverse on bitcoin today.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
July 16, 2017, 01:05:45 AM
it is not late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is not very popular to other people. The value of a bitcoin can be more expensive than today's value. I agree that this time is the right one to buy bitcoin and hold for them, around 2020 the bitcoin can cost 5k US Dollars. Just make it sure that you will hold a high and good amount of money to make it sure you will gain profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
July 16, 2017, 12:43:43 AM
Its not too late to purchase bitcoins according to me. The price is falling as we can see. The price now is around 2000$. The price may be dropped more perhaps according to me. Till the month end the price may get upto 1500$. Then it might be a correct time to purchase bitcoins. Price of 1 bitcoin may increase or decrease after August 1. Its not too late to purchase bitcoins.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 16, 2017, 12:31:06 AM
I think it's not. If Bitcoin increased before, surely, it will increase again in no time. It is still emerging at this point. The price of Bitcoin is way unpredictable. Risk? No. Now that there are more people who invests from it, profit is clear.

It will increase for sure. And while the price is at bottom take the chance of buying. It is  not that late because we'll see on how those new adopters will earn from this situation. Learning from the experts  that are saying that buy bitcoins while it is still not that late.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 15, 2017, 11:24:59 PM

It's never late to buy bitcoin if you want to make money in the future. The key to earn with bitcoin is being patient. The rest is easy and happens eventually.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 15, 2017, 11:20:34 PM
I agree. It is not too late to buy bitcoin as of the moment. I think, it is the right time to buy bitcoin for now since it's price is at dump and it will eventually pump, leading to bitcoin's price to get high and you will earn profit from it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 15, 2017, 07:07:29 PM
Activity: 210
July 15, 2017, 06:34:43 PM
Yes, it is kind of late ... but better late than never.
A few years ago it was like only fools who invest a lot amount of money in bitcoin, and now they are Super rich.
As I said before, If you want to invest now it is never late but you have to pay thousands or millions of  dollars to assure that you will have a great wealth later.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
July 15, 2017, 06:16:04 PM
No. It is not yet too late to buy bitcoin and there is no specific time limit to say that is now late to buy one. Actually it is now the prefect time to buy bitcoin due to the reasom that its price value is continuously dropping that leads for a great opportunity to buy. Also hoping that after this dump, when the segwit has been finished on August 1, price value will be back to normal or be pumping for a higher price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
July 15, 2017, 06:08:22 PM
There is no specific time to say that it is too late now to buy bitcoin. As long as you have your assets with you, you are capable of buying bitcoin anytime you want. But now, this is the right time to buy your bitcoin due to the reason that it has already drop in price and we are all expecting that after the Segwit its price will pump again so better to buy now and wait for the pump before deciding to sell what you have just bought
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
July 15, 2017, 06:06:33 PM
It depends on your intentions and the amount of time you want to hold, if you want bitcoin to go up in price 10 times in 6 months then it is too late for that, but if you are willing to invest a good amount of money and hold for years then bitcoin can give great profits and as such it is still not too late to get into bitcoin and make a lot of money.
I agree one hundred percent with you there. The times of 1000% profit with bitcoin are probably be gone but that doesn't mean there isn't money to be made with bitcoin. I still believe bitcoin will be worth a lot more in the future so right now is a good opportunity to get in if you aren't already.
Activity: 394
July 15, 2017, 06:02:51 PM
It depends on your intentions and the amount of time you want to hold, if you want bitcoin to go up in price 10 times in 6 months then it is too late for that, but if you are willing to invest a good amount of money and hold for years then bitcoin can give great profits and as such it is still not too late to get into bitcoin and make a lot of money.

Keeping a coin for several years is a very correct strategy that can bring you a big profit. But you always need to be careful and do not forget that the crypto currency is a risk.
Now the price of bitcoin is very low, so you can buy coins
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 15, 2017, 05:39:04 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
July 15, 2017, 01:54:49 PM
Bitcoin is at a very interesting price point right now. Sure it can drop to 1500, but does it really matter since it will hit 4-5000 in the next bull run?
$1500 is over expectation. I think it will not come down from this hell maximum it will cross $1800 that's it. Our bad luck it may come $1500, but many people predicted $1800 is the stable price for coming month 1st price. Yes it will hit the maximum price before ending this year. My prediction is $3500 let's see it will cross this price or reach this price.
My expectation over Bitcoin price remain same. Now the price of Bitcoin is changing and I think the price of Bitcoin in USD is around $2000 will reasonable. Right now, the price of bitcoin is in a volatile situation and now it is very hard to predict. But, wish something good in the coming days.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
July 15, 2017, 01:48:44 PM
yeah, a little bit...
but time has not been finished yet, bitcoin is gaining huge value nowadays. it has added a large amount of value in recent times, in the future, this rate will continue so you can buy or collect Bitcoin for the future purpose. it is high time managed some Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
July 15, 2017, 01:32:07 PM
its 2000 now
yes its 2000 now but its chance to buy cheap bitcoin and make more profit in future. because i believed in future its price will be more and every one gain high profit. and my opinion for those investors whoes already bought bitcoin they shoud not to sell their bitcoin because his trade is runing in loss.

We are the one who build the bitcoin community so we are responsible for whatever happens to it. Panic should not be practice. We need to move as one community. The price goes down because wd all run in different directions. Have you seen the movie finding nemo? They have this line "listen everybody, we need to swim down, swim down, swim down" in order for them not to get caught of the net that holds them all. They listen and they won of not getting caught.

So here is what we need to do. HODL and keep on buying when you have money to buy. The price will rise and will keep on rising. Until we make the market stable again.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
July 15, 2017, 09:20:31 AM
Bitcoin is at a very interesting price point right now. Sure it can drop to 1500, but does it really matter since it will hit 4-5000 in the next bull run?
$1500 is over expectation. I think it will not come down from this hell maximum it will cross $1800 that's it. Our bad luck it may come $1500, but many people predicted $1800 is the stable price for coming month 1st price. Yes it will hit the maximum price before ending this year. My prediction is $3500 let's see it will cross this price or reach this price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 15, 2017, 08:23:45 AM
Jump to: