Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 204. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
July 06, 2017, 08:59:21 AM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
July 06, 2017, 08:47:07 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world

no it is not.
how many people do you think held their coins when price was dropping from $220 to $180 and how many do you think bought that day, and how many of those do you think dumped when price was $450 and it dropped hard. or all the other panic FUD daram that led to panic sells.
how many do you think will dump in the coming month of August, and how many do you think will hold and buy more.

it doesn't matter that you heard a coupld of stories about someone getting rich. there is always only a handful of people who don't listen to anything and keep holding for the real long term profit.

and this is just the start. we have started the mainstream mass adoption for less than 6 months and price rise is just getting warmed up. Wink
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
July 06, 2017, 08:39:37 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
Pages:
Jump to: