Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy NEO? - page 32. (Read 66668 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 09:07:20 PM
It is a correction. Good thing about this is we can get neo cheap tomorrow. I'll buy for sure. There are good chinese ico's comming. They are using neo. So next pump is comming. You cannot deny that!

Exactly. I'll be buying NEO back when it hits below $20.  Lips sealed
NEO had a recent massive pump. Now waiting for the massive dump to happen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
August 18, 2017, 06:08:41 PM
It is a correction. Good thing about this is we can get neo cheap tomorrow. I'll buy for sure. There are good chinese ico's comming. They are using neo. So next pump is comming. You cannot deny that!

Exactly. I'll be buying NEO back when it hits below $20.  Lips sealed
Activity: 92
August 18, 2017, 04:38:22 PM
Depends on if you believe in elliot wave theory. I'm betting that NEO is going to bounce.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 18, 2017, 02:49:43 PM
it turns out this is just another pump&dump coin. LOL
Price will decrease even more
maybe yes or maybe no seems that its just a correction or some sort of a whale dive in order to shake the market and  make some panic selling to those
weak holders lets see how deep this downfall will proceed but just keep an eye cause bouncing back will happen so quickly.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 02:25:37 PM
Activity: 73
August 18, 2017, 01:54:36 PM
it turns out this is just another pump&dump coin. LOL
Price will decrease even more
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 01:12:58 PM
NEO adjusts to the BTC rise + weak hands leave, a perfect moment to buy in my opinion!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
August 18, 2017, 12:36:49 PM
0.00844208 BTC now.
It's too late. Everbody sells neo...
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 10:47:57 AM
This is the best shot for big money if u bought at 5$ and continue holding for at least 6 to 12months untill satisfied.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 10:36:35 AM
If you are a long-term investor, NEO is a good investment and you should invest now because NEO is being bought by many investors and whales, this will make NEO possible to survive In five years and will be the best altcoin in the future
Activity: 112
August 18, 2017, 09:46:59 AM
Yes it is at this moment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
August 17, 2017, 09:24:02 PM
Drop doesn't mean time is over for a coin. Its just undergoing correction or it can be effect of BTC surge. It need some breathing period and then it will rally again.
August 17, 2017, 04:18:44 PM
I wonder how many "investors" will leave the hype train now that the hype is almost over and NEO is starting to be more stable ... they will try to get on to the next big thing and that will further reduce the price of NEO ... just my 0.02 cents.

obviously. Basically I think   is over, now  it's  time for stability for NEO
So  some    will sell,  others  will  hold.  The  price  could  drop.
Basically I    wouldn't invest on neo ... too much high price, and  stable  for me.  
People, coins like  Ripple, Quantum, Dimcoin, stratis, sia  have a lo of potencial.  Many undervalue  RIpple, but maybe one day, if  the time will give justice to this coin, they will regret  of  their  decision.  Ripple is developing  a  straordinary tecnology in order to process swift bank transfer as I  have red. Just my opinion, two cents

Activity: 123
August 17, 2017, 04:10:35 PM
yes, but if you buy a little and sell more for front?
Activity: 192
August 17, 2017, 03:55:10 PM
I wonder how many "investors" will leave the hype train now that the hype is almost over and NEO is starting to be more stable ... they will try to get on to the next big thing and that will further reduce the price of NEO ... just my 0.02 cents.
August 17, 2017, 02:06:24 PM

Yes  it's  too late  now  for  NEO.

NEO  has  grownt  so much  because chinese people have acquired  it, and in China  there is  a big population, that's  why  it has  grownt  so much from 5  to   49 $

But now  it's  stable, cause  the big  rally it's  over... it  has  been  like  an orgasm:  fast and  good.

Now  it  will be  stable at this  price  because  it has  a great  competitor  on the  market: Ethereum.

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 17, 2017, 11:22:02 AM
NEO market cap has dipped below the $2 billion mark. If you think that the correction is over, then you can go ahead and purchase the coins. But my advise would be to wait for a few more days.

in my opinion sell as fast as you can. in weekends altcoins dump. and i think neo will see 50000 in sunday morning. and it is a chance to buy neo in that level
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
August 17, 2017, 11:18:45 AM
NEO market cap has dipped below the $2 billion mark. If you think that the correction is over, then you can go ahead and purchase the coins. But my advise would be to wait for a few more days.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
August 17, 2017, 11:08:19 AM
Vitalik said Sell NEO in the Singapore meetup today, shall we listen to him Huh

Wait...did he actually use those words? Sell Neo? Or just that Ethereum will also be competitive with Neo?

As per the live stream, some people probably put up a sign in the meetup, Vitalik suddenly stopped the talk and told the person to sell NEO. Not sure whether that's a joke or not.

Sell NEO he's buying them. Vitalik must be very insecure of NEO having the low supply than ETH's. And how NEO's technology being better than his creation. He wouldn't mention NEO if he isn't that jealous otherwise he should just rest after all his ETH is worth more. But not for long.

he will have to get rid of them at some stage though ?
or will he just hold them?

the price is for sure steadily falling  Shocked
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
August 17, 2017, 10:40:22 AM
Vitalik said Sell NEO in the Singapore meetup today, shall we listen to him Huh

Wait...did he actually use those words? Sell Neo? Or just that Ethereum will also be competitive with Neo?

As per the live stream, some people probably put up a sign in the meetup, Vitalik suddenly stopped the talk and told the person to sell NEO. Not sure whether that's a joke or not.

Sell NEO he's buying them. Vitalik must be very insecure of NEO having the low supply than ETH's. And how NEO's technology being better than his creation. He wouldn't mention NEO if he isn't that jealous otherwise he should just rest after all his ETH is worth more. But not for long.
Pages:
Jump to: