Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Too Late To Make Your Fortune In Cryptocurrency ICOs thru Bounties? - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38
It's never too late, in fact bounty programs is one of the easiest way to make good fortune, although some of them may eventually not list, meaning you wasted your time and resources participating in such bounties, but a lot of them get listed too thereby giving you a good reward for your effort. A friend of mine makes an average of $2000 every month from bounty programs, imagine what that would mean for someone living in a third world country. Go for it dear, it will be worth the while.

I somewhat agree, bounty rewards are too good to be true some people I've heard earn almost a million in our currency in just 2 months of doing especially in signature campaign. That's amazing as well as confusing, the reason why it triggers me to try how everything works, well I got few tokens from bounty, airdrop and self-drop but most of them are still not listed in the exchanges. 1 of the token I received was listed in idex and bitpaction with lower value compared to the ICO sale, it's been week since it was listed, not yet decided if what action do I take on this token whether to sell or to hold.

Bounty rewards excites me but I would love to experienced holding fiat money from the bounty rewards but too low confidence to sell those token, i'm waiting for couple of days, maybe weeks or months before selling it maybe the value will increase in few days.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
To me it all depends on your believe and convinctions I know that there are many ico's today from so many companies but people are still making fortune from bounty.  All might not turn out to be good but there are paying ones.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
It's never too late, in fact bounty programs is one of the easiest way to make good fortune, although some of them may eventually not list, meaning you wasted your time and resources participating in such bounties, but a lot of them get listed too thereby giving you a good reward for your effort. A friend of mine makes an average of $2000 every month from bounty programs, imagine what that would mean for someone living in a third world country. Go for it dear, it will be worth the while.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
an ICO that has a sustainable business idea and a solid team will certainly register themselves on the exchange market, there are many ICOs that contain elements of fraud, I think you should remain thorough and smart in choosing ico, if your choice is right, you will get results that much and change your finances.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Crowd-sourcing - A fear or biggest question I have in mind right now is this "Is it too late to make your fortune in cryptocurrency ICOs thru bounties?"

An initial coin offering (ICO) or initial currency offering, a type of crowdfunding using cryptocurrencies, is a means of raising capital. The history of first ICO was held by Mastercoin in July 2013. Ethereum raised money with a token sale in 2014, raising 3,700 BTC in its first 12 hours, equal to approximately $2.3 million at the time. (According to Wikipedia)

Meaning, the cryptocurrency ICO is running for 5 years or more and there are thousands of tokens offered / generated by startup companies since 2013 some listed in exchanges and of course there are also not listed.

Do you know what several reasons why some of the ICOs are not listed in exchanges?

Let's go back to the question: "Is it too late to make your fortune in cryptocurrency ICOs thru bounties?" I ask this because I started to love doing bounties but confused if what the future will be on my part either this will waste my time & effort or these bounties will change my life in the future which will give me financial freedom.
Because the developer has not an intention to listed its own coin to the exchange site. It's too late in my opinion consider the first ico has created by ethereu, at 2014 and there is a lot of people are being a new millionaires due to the ico itself. It just like a big game for everyone in here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
Crowd-sourcing - A fear or biggest question I have in mind right now is this "Is it too late to make your fortune in cryptocurrency ICOs thru bounties?"

An initial coin offering (ICO) or initial currency offering, a type of crowdfunding using cryptocurrencies, is a means of raising capital. The history of first ICO was held by Mastercoin in July 2013. Ethereum raised money with a token sale in 2014, raising 3,700 BTC in its first 12 hours, equal to approximately $2.3 million at the time. (According to Wikipedia)

Meaning, the cryptocurrency ICO is running for 5 years or more and there are thousands of tokens offered / generated by startup companies since 2013 some listed in exchanges and of course there are also not listed.

Do you know what several reasons why some of the ICOs are not listed in exchanges?

Let's go back to the question: "Is it too late to make your fortune in cryptocurrency ICOs thru bounties?" I ask this because I started to love doing bounties but confused if what the future will be on my part either this will waste my time & effort or these bounties will change my life in the future which will give me financial freedom.
Pages:
Jump to: