Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that Bitcoin is dying? Should I invest? Where can and how do I buy? - page 2. (Read 1202 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
First lesson of bitcoin is to stop listening to others. You will get lots of confident answers to your questions, but no one knows the actual answers about the future of bitcoin. You are better off just buying some coins and spending them the way that God and Satoshi intended. If you like it stick with it and forget the noise coming from equally ignorant sources. 
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
As rokkyroad mentioned, it is a risk the same as any investment.  If you are willing to accept that you could lose your money then you are good to go but whatever you do don't put everything you have into anything just in case.

There are numerous exchanges out there that you can buy Bitcoin from, look for the long standing ones such as Coinbase, Bitstamp etc, you can search the forum for more information on exchanges and then decide which one suits you best.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501

Bitcoin is not dead. Rather it is far from it. But, if you dont have the nerve to handle bitcoin's price fluctuation, convert your FIAT to bitcoin and invest part of it into cloud mining. Calculate how much you can make here...

www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
nope its not true.its just being a little down from somedays but it will sure rise up to the sky soon
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
You should be worried. Buying btc as an investment is a gamble.

Worst case scenerio would see your 8 grand turn into 4 grand or less in the future. If you are prepared for this possibility and can afford it then go for it.

Your best bet is to sign up with a bitcoin exchange and buy them there. Other avenues will be more expensive.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I have seen questions on the forum and it worries me to invest, I have about 8000 USD to invest and would like to know if it is a wise move or I should just keep my money.

Where can and how do I buy Bitcoins?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: