Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that Google & Facebook launching Own Coin ?? - page 3. (Read 383 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Any reference or site where you heard that they are going to bring their own coin so we can read and verify it? I did a little bit googling and found nothing about facebook or google trying to create their own crypto currencies. Assuming how they started banning all crypto  related advertisement from their page, I doubt they will me making their own coins.
Facebook is "very serious" about launching its own cryptocurrency, according to a report from Cheddar.
It's not the first time the idea of a Facebook coin has been floated, but the plans take on some greater meaning in light of Facebook's recently reshuffled executive structure and newly formed blockchain group.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/11/facebook-cryptocurrency-reportedly-in-the-works.html
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Any reference or site where you heard that they are going to bring their own coin so we can read and verify it? I did a little bit googling and found nothing about facebook or google trying to create their own crypto currencies. Assuming how they started banning all crypto  related advertisement from their page, I doubt they will me making their own coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
I myself very often hear the news that google will launch their own coin, but the news is still less clear, and if about facebook that will launch their own coin, I even just this time hear it, can you prove your source of information?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
i think this only a rumors,
i heard a lot about facebook want to create their own cryptocurrency
but, i never heard about their official annnouncements,,
about google i never heard about this rumors
I think Google was only a humor but Facebook issue about making their own cryptocurrency is true based on what I have read in an article.
A Facebook company they want to create their own cryptocurrency that adopts electronic payments platform, billions of users may use this platform once they launched their own cryptocurrency. And they were very serious about it, and I think cryptocurrency at this well get more popular if that happens.

For further information just read HERE my source.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
i dont think google is launching their own coins but according to the recent news facebook is planning to their own coins
Yups its confirm that facebook is releasing its cryptocoin soon,but about google never heard any news where did you get this?have some links about this or just a hearsay?if iindeed well i must tell you stop that damn attitude it wont help you,and youre not helping here in crypto community
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
It would be fun if facebook launched a cryptocoin that promised privacy to its users. The truth is that I have never heard any of this, what I read a while ago was that facebook wanted to integrate micropayments with litecoin but I don't know if they will do it in the future or not.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
i think this only a rumors,
i heard a lot about facebook want to create their own cryptocurrency
but, i never heard about their official annnouncements,,
about google i never heard about this rumors
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I agree if google and facebook will launch a coin.
Because I'm sure if the giant has to be the most powerful in its marketing
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
If that's true, what about their plan to blocking or banning all cryptocurrency ads? Now they want to launch own coin. Is that strategic plan to raise their own market with banning another cryptocurrency ads? I look there's a connection between those issues.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Facebook envy to Durov's Telegram ICO raised $2B and want to make easy billions of $ too with crypto hype now
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
Recently I heard that the Facebook wants to create its own crypto currency for payments.

https://hypebeast.com/2018/5/facebook-cryptocurrency-rumors-cheddar-report

A Facebook Cryptocurrency Could Be in the Works

Facebook might be getting into cryptocurrency in the future. According to a newly-published report from Cheddar, the social media giant is currently “exploring the creation of its own cryptocurrency,” using a newly-formed team to spearhead the initiative. One of Cheddar‘s sources revealed that they were “very serious” about the maneuver, and a Facebook representative previously explained to the outlet that the company was looking into “ways to leverage the power of blockchain technology.” Facebook reportedly started researching blockchain about a year ago.

Facebook’s introduction to cryptocurrency mimics others’ entry as well — most recently Roberto Escobar, brother of Pablo Escobar, launched his own “Diet Bitcoin” shortnamed DDX. Facebook’s inclusion of financial systems within its social network can also be compared to WeChat‘s use of its government-controlled platform as a viable form of payment across China.

In recent months, Facebook has revealed plans for new virtual reality features and announced a dating app. The company also recently reported strong growth.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
Where's you get that news? I never hear about that news. Can you give link for that issue?  Grin
Activity: 24
i dont think google is launching their own coins but according to the recent news facebook is planning to their own coins
Activity: 83
Is it true that Google & Facebook launching Own Coin ??
Pages:
Jump to: