Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it wise to buy altcoins with my bitcoins?? - page 2. (Read 956 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Yes, all in for Ark and thanks me later.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Eth is a safer bet but don't go all in one.
Try to analyze the market potential of coins then buy a decent amount. Don't forget to keep atleast 50% in BTC if you have a bag full of Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
Dear Members,
... Is it wise to invest all my bitcoins in ...

probably not.

if you have a very small amount like anything less than 0.1BTC and that is not all the money you own in the whole world  then yeah go for it, you are not risking a large amount of money and you may make more of it.

but if you have a bigger amount then it is not such a good idea to go all in altcoin specially if you are new to the scene. you first need to learn more about trading and get more familiar with altcoins and how their price are moving then think about investing a large amount in it. because this market is pretty high risk with all the pump and dumps.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Dear Members,
I am new to this forum, hope you guys will be able to clear my doubts. I have some bitcoins. Is it wise to invest all my bitcoins in other coins like Eth, Ripple, Monero, dash, etc. And keep my bitcoin count to very minimal. Once I get the desired profit, then convert all coins to bitcoins??

Your help will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Vikram
Pages:
Jump to: