Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying Ripple for the XRP Spark token drop? - page 3. (Read 469 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 25
So, it seems that buying XRP in bulk now ready to sell on the day before the drop would be a low risk strategy that is very likely to return a nice profit?

Do you think that would that seem like a better strategy than actually waiting and collecting the tokens or not?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
Is anybody here going to be buying into this giveaway?
I might consider buying xrp to be eligible to receive the spark token,

However, I am actually having this thought the same as what @masterrex said, the price of xrp might drop before or right after the day of the airdrop. We never know what will happen, maybe we will receive a drop with the same value as xrp or lower than xrp. No one can tell that's why I am still observing and looking if I will ocnsider to continue buying or not.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
Mate it has no guarantee that those forks coins will be the same worth as the original coin, thats why dont use it as a reason to buy XRP because what if the XRP price will dump after the fork just like what happened in the BCH fork people are hurry to buy the coin BCH in order to receive the airdrop coins but before the forking event the BCH price fell down that ended losses to those who bought BCH at high price things like that is not impossible to happen so just make sure that you are aware of what you are doing.

In recent days, XRP has shown a good upward trend. And if this trend continues until the airdrop is received, it will be a nice bonus to the profit received from the Ripple exchange rate. In this case, it does not matter the cost of a new Spark coin, if the main purpose of buying XRP is not to participate in the airdrop.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Hi,

With the upcoming promotion whereby you are offered free Spark tokens on 12th December depending on how many XRP you own I was wondering if people here think this is worth buying into?

I have seen a lot of suggestions that XRP is going to take off recently and this token drop along with the potential regulation from the SEC have been stated as the main reasons.

https://flare.ghost.io/claiming-spark-faq/

Mate it has no guarantee that those forks coins will be the same worth as the original coin, thats why dont use it as a reason to buy XRP because what if the XRP price will dump after the fork just like what happened in the BCH fork people are hurry to buy the coin BCH in order to receive the airdrop coins but before the forking event the BCH price fell down that ended losses to those who bought BCH at high price things like that is not impossible to happen so just make sure that you are aware of what you are doing.
Activity: 145
Merit: 25
Hi,

With the upcoming promotion whereby you are offered free Spark tokens on 12th December depending on how many XRP you own I was wondering if people here think this is worth buying into?

I have seen a lot of suggestions that XRP is going to take off recently and this token drop along with the potential regulation from the SEC have been stated as the main reasons.

https://flare.ghost.io/claiming-spark-faq/

Pages:
Jump to: