Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth it waiting before investing? - page 2. (Read 1681 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
January 18, 2017, 09:26:10 AM
do not invest in that. if it is free and pays you enjoy it but do not give your money to them.

So ignoring the schemes, is there any good cloudmining website that I can trust to invest on?
To hard to trust cloud mining sites this days.  Remember hash ocean mining site,almost 2 years of operation and it end up because bitcoin pump  its price. For now you better stay away on any cloudmining websites.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
January 18, 2017, 07:17:38 AM
you do not know about the gambling but you tried to do it  and You are very daredevil man.
I think before investing to anything online , You need to learn about it then make a test how well you can do?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 18, 2017, 07:09:43 AM
So I'm a complete newbie at this new business of Bitcoin and other coins... And since I don't know shit about mining, I decided to take it easy first... I started playing Pocket Dice, and transfered to my wallet 0.00045 BTC... So I kinda made money without rly investing...
Now I discovered this Fast Mining which gives you 20GHs for free, and its kinda going... So, should I wait for it to raise enough to invest more, or start investing real cash? And where?

Even i am also newbie like you why can you directly invest your into gambling without knowing anything, it's better for you first learn things how it works for you, don't rush for money by earning fastly. Try to learn more things about bitcoin it is completely new technology with lot of new things in it.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
January 18, 2017, 03:55:05 AM
I think it was a good idea. You should try with a free way to investment, before really putting your money. If the free way the results look pretty good. do not hesitate to put your money on the investment site. I think the best current investment options you could try joining the altcoin project (ICO).
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
January 18, 2017, 03:30:03 AM
The only good way of investing in bitcoin is waiting. Waiting for the price to go down hopefully under 700 and if it does this is a golden opportunity to buy and hold the coin until it raises in value, as in long term I and many other users here are pretty sure it will raise in value. You can sell back then making profit or holding to see an even higher price.

All other websites which offer you 20GHS or 10 or 15 GHS for free have a history of turning into scam sooner or later so it's really advisable you stay away or you risk to lose all of your coins you invest in there.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
January 18, 2017, 03:22:22 AM
So I'm a complete newbie at this new business of Bitcoin and other coins... And since I don't know shit about mining, I decided to take it easy first... I started playing Pocket Dice, and transfered to my wallet 0.00045 BTC... So I kinda made money without rly investing...
Now I discovered this Fast Mining which gives you 20GHs for free, and its kinda going... So, should I wait for it to raise enough to invest more, or start investing real cash? And where?

First decide how much time you'll allow for profit making with bitcoin. Check the market, try to understand ups and downs of market.
Recent bitcoin market is again looking bullish. Last week prices were slumped. It is better purchase few bitcoins/satoshi as per convenience. Investing or trading is bit time consuming. For trading you will have to understand how trading works and do some trading. Improve yourself with each trade. For Investing finding and verifying a real deal is real time-consumer.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 18, 2017, 01:45:54 AM
do not invest in that. if it is free and pays you enjoy it but do not give your money to them.

So ignoring the schemes, is there any good cloudmining website that I can trust to invest on?

not that i know of.
these days difficulty is a lot higher than two years ago where there were legit cloudmining service, and  a high difficulty makes making profit hard.

you can check the services discussion board and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387 topic but generally speaking 99.9% of cloudminnig services are scam and that 0.1% is legit but not profitable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
January 18, 2017, 01:07:19 AM
If you understand basic market, an idea of supply and demand i would go with trading on exchanges with altcoins. Following the trends on the coins or pump n dumps can be quite profitable to you. I recommend c-cex.com for those. You trade altcoins for bitcoin there mostly.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 18, 2017, 01:00:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 18, 2017, 12:55:19 AM
your first thing that you did was gambling and that is not an investment and you can not make money that way. you got lucky one time and made some small profit, but it won't last.

and what you are asking is about investing in a cloudmining website, and from what you said (giving GHS for free) it seems like you have found a scam Ponzi scheme (most cloudmining sites are scam) and your answer is no, do not invest in that. if it is free and pays you enjoy it but do not give your money to them.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 17, 2017, 11:17:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: