Pages:
Author

Topic: is it worth mining litecoin with current market conditions? - page 2. (Read 221 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think this is a temporary market and the conditions and the situation. I still do not stop believing that the correction will end very soon. And we will enter the market with new forces and investments. Therefore, all look forward to.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
I think everything is worth doing
As long as you are dedicated to mining more litecoin as possible
Then it’s worth the effort

It’s not about today’s effort but future foresight
Remain steadfast always
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
From your title it looks like you are asking is it worth mining litecoin. Then in the OP you ask is it worth investing in litecoin. Which one is it? I think it is certainly worth investing in litecoin especially considering the current situation with some institutional investments on the horizon. With regards to mining, it all depends on the electricity costs in your country and the initial costs to purchase ASIC equipment for LTC mining. You have to make the math on your own.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
Litecoin is characterized by a faster transaction confirmation time and increased storage efficiency. and I consider it worthy of a crypto currency. but I also think that mining is no longer popular
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Litecoin is becoming popular than one expected. It has been one of the stable coin on the market. Current market condition has affected all coins including litecoins. With current market condition, do you think it is worth investing in litecoin?
Pages:
Jump to: