Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth to invest in Dash coin? - page 3. (Read 386 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 104
January 28, 2020, 05:28:27 PM
Dash is a good coin, it was 100% good investment in 40$ a few weeks ago
right now i dont know if its good investment for short term - but for long term it is a good investment for sure
because the adoption of this coin is very strong and they are innovators in this space
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
January 28, 2020, 04:13:20 PM
If you think Dash worth $1000 then why not buy it and stack it in your wallet, why do people always come with some valuation, for now, I can't say anyone is using Dash, When it comes to privacy coins Zcash and Monero are better than Dash. If the team behind it can continue with their marketing and find a market for it then never say never
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
January 28, 2020, 10:38:42 AM
In the past few days DASH has experienced a high increase that is also a good sign for the DASH coins in the future, I am not so sure DASH will reach $ 1100 at the end of this year if it is true then what is the price of bitcoin at that time maybe $ 25,000?
Because basically coins like this always follow the movements of bitcoin so it's not so easy to achieve that much.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
January 28, 2020, 10:21:47 AM
DASH is predicted to be close to $1100 by the end of 2020. Predicting a long-term future for Dash coin, the price may reach $5000 in the next five years.
Several crypto experts assume that the dash coin price will rise high in the upcoming months.

What's your take on this?

There was a very big adoption that comes from venezuela and it may have already replaced bitcoin as alternative crypto to be used in their daily need. As long as the adoption keeps growing and 5k looks possible in the next few years. This time the price of DASH looks very cheap to be bought.
The adoption is still growing right now as more people from venezuela aware about this. Just look at the latest news about that and some experts may take it as the main reason
Activity: 31
Merit: 12
January 28, 2020, 09:53:16 AM
Hello mate, are you sure this is the right place to post it here? This is the Bitcoin Discussion thread!
I think you should move your post here: Altcoin Discussion
Activity: 289
Merit: 3
January 28, 2020, 08:40:46 AM
DASH is predicted to be close to $1100 by the end of 2020. Predicting a long-term future for Dash coin, the price may reach $5000 in the next five years.
Several crypto experts assume that the dash coin price will rise high in the upcoming months.

What's your take on this?
Pages:
Jump to: