Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth to invest in Ethereum or wait for Ethereum 2.0? I want to invest 5k - page 2. (Read 364 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
I have 5k and i want to invest in Ethereum. But i read that Ethereum 2.0 will come soon.

Would you invest the 5k tomorrow in Ethereum or wait for Ethereum 2.0?

How long are you willing to wait for your investment to bear fruit? It's not the first time that the launch of ethereum 2.0 was delayed (due to delays on constantinople). If it is okay for you to buy now at $100 range and wait until 2020, then investing $5K tomorrow would be a fine decision.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I have 5k and i want to invest in Ethereum. But i read that Ethereum 2.0 will come soon.

Of course, it is better to wait and wait with such investments to wait for improvements or see what happens after the upgrade. Investing the full amount now does not seem to be the right step, although the losses will be up to a maximum of 10%.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I think you should follow some technical analysis if you actually want to invest now. If you have choose to invest, you can invest in ethereum now because the price is down,waiting for ethereum 2.0 is not a perfect idea to me because you cannot be sure when it will come,it is better to put your money where your mouth is.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
For what its worth I think Ethereum is currently at the lower end of its range and is unlikely to fall much further unless it is forced lower by a collapse in the price of Bitcoin below $3,000. Don't forget that Bitcoin is still the main driver of the crypto market.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
for investment, the word should not wait because when we wait too long then when Ether 2.0 launch and prices start to rise, then we will be left behind. therefore, invest from now on.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
I think it is better to buy now before the 2.0 upgrade takes place because it might surge in price after the upgrade and it may be too late then ,I personally believe Ethereum will appreciate in price after the upgrade so now is the best time to invest in it
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
I see no reason to expect something. Ethereum is now very low in price compared to the fact that it recently reached $ 150. Before the improvement, the price of this coin will rise again and it will definitely grow in value if the improvements prove successful. Therefore, you need to buy it now, this coin will always be in demand and in the future it will grow in value.
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
If you want to invest in ethereum then before hardfork (constantinople) happens you have to invest in Ethereum. Because after Hardfork Constantinople finished the price of Ethereum might be 3x higher than now. Before Hardfork (Constantinople) was the best choice to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
If I am better for invest that have an easy exchange rate. But it's all not as we imagine it must be able to predict what tokens we will buy for invest..!!
Activity: 247
Merit: 40
It depends on what is your purpose for investing your money. If you are looking to speculate for short term gains, crypto might not be the best choice in general. However if you are looking to support the project, dollar cost averaging method, i.e invest $100 per month consistently every month would be the best method for you to keep your interest high for crypto projects for the long term.

It is always more important to look at projects with long term fundamentals instead of short term gains, because alot of us are here for the long haul. Cheers mate!
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

I think right now is not a good time to invest in ethereum, almost all holders sell all their ethereum when they heard that constantinople upgrade has been delayed because of the security issues. I suggest you wait a little bit more when the constantinople is nearly launched.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
The upgrade is been postponed but that doesn't mean you shouldn't invest because its just a normal upgrade not blockchain split so you are safe investing now or wait till 2.0 upgrade is completed
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

I guess now is a right time to buy ETH, price is so low. Divide your funds on 5-10 parts and start to buy ETH by a small parts, looking on the market conditions.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
I would say, ethereum is safe choice. It's bound to rise sooner or later. But, you can never guess the market condition, so buy using dollar cost averaging.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think it is good time to invest in Ethereum, you are not going to have Ethereum at such low price once it launches the Ethereum version 2.0, for your info, altcoin market has broken a record of being bearish for a long time at a row and it's almost 300 days. So, I think bullish market may come anytime from the current market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
invest now until the ETH you buy changes to ETH 2.0 and you will make a profit, ETH 2.0 (Hardfork ETH Constantinople) will occur at the end of next February, and I think the ETH price is still low and if you buy it now it's very worth holding until the HF happens
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one

Invest on the current state of ethereum today, then harvest after the ethereum 2.0 serenity. That's the best plan to take over. Then expect profit after a year or two in the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
why should you wait later? when prices are low, now is the right time for you to enter the market of Etherum. With 5k of capital you have you will have eth with a large amount and the opportunity to take advantage is also great
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
I think Ethereum will pump when it close to the Ethereum 2.0 then you can find a good bottom to invest in right now. Please do your own research before investing it.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
This is just my opinion /

I think you should not wait for ETH 2.0, as we have no guarantee that one or more delays may occur. But clearly, as soon as the Hard Fork Constantinople takes place, it will spur to growth and then the price for the purchase will be unfavorable.
Pages:
Jump to: