Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth using the technical indicators in the cryptocurrency market? - page 4. (Read 600 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
no matter analysis that we used to trading, fundamental or technical indicators, it all  was only a tool to find specific values ​​and points. so at the time of trading if only depends on the indicator. will be very bad for the future.

but it also not wrong in using such an indicator.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
It worked and it will work. One of my colleagues uses the same system both on stock market and crypto trading successfully. Although some tweaking needs to be done, i.e. timeframe settings, etc., But basically when you have a trading system for stock market or forex, trading crypto will be easier.
I dont know on where you do get that too much confidence towards technical indicators which you have said it is more easier on crypto trading? I dont think so because based on my experience it wont really be that precise for us to give results on what we do saw into those indicators.Ive been using this since while im engage on crypto trading.It isnt really working anytime but these tools are good to have rather than on doing naked trading or just fully dependent on fundamentals.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
It worked and it will work. One of my colleagues uses the same system both on stock market and crypto trading successfully. Although some tweaking needs to be done, i.e. timeframe settings, etc., But basically when you have a trading system for stock market or forex, trading crypto will be easier.
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
Hi, in this topic I would like to discuss the usability of technical indicators in the cryptocurrency market! So, Let's start!
Indicators were developed by financiers for traditional markets. Over time, key indicators spread to most markets, where they also showed their applicability. In this way, thanks to the proven versatility, they were on the crypto currency market. The cryptocurrency market as a whole differs from traditional ones a little. Mainly because its participants are the same or at least the same people as those who trade on the traditional. The thinking of the traders is the same, the methods of responding to the market situation - too, so the assets on both cryptomarket and traditional behave more or less the same. And that's why the technical analysis and its key indicators in particular are successfully applied on cryptomarket.
So, what do u think about the usability of technical indicators in the cryptocurrency market?

Pages:
Jump to: