Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ItsCrafty a bought account? - page 2. (Read 523 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
May 18, 2023, 05:50:34 AM
I ask for your opinion on the subject, especially those of you who have more experience in catching alts and with address analysis, before taking an aggressive approach or opting for a neutral tag.
Account obviously changed hands, no questions about it as English level deteriorated noticeably and that's something that doesn't happen (unless owner suffered from stroke or some similar far fetched scenario).

There are threads you can report plagerism to.
I am pretty sure thta Op knows about that, but he is more curious about whether account changed hands. Question that remains though is how come no one reported him for plagiarism yet?
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
May 18, 2023, 04:43:17 AM
I think we have to invite lovesmayfamilis to do her investigation towards this account if actually the account change hands or not. Then if caught for plagiarism why not reporting to the plagiarism thread sir?
Activity: 672
Merit: 557
May 18, 2023, 03:45:02 AM
I'm not really understand here.

He was create a thread and he mentioned if he lost access to his account crafty on 2017 and when I verify the message, it's valid.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account crafty has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to xxxx. The current date is 9/20/2017.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1BeE9gUagzzEr3hUK3CUy7UPkDR1xvNxWJ
HxiSig2sUNS+siCEpnlm/QCKDqkLbJSn6BGEKq8qC9+FeUeXcmJ1xq3S0/ALWw/34Jv8bV8/6rNYbyxvmYRODuw=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

But crafty's active until 2022 and I don't see anything password or email change. crafty's claimed he's from US, he posted it on 2018, while ItsCrafty is from Pakistan.

Now I know what has happened. I am from US EDT timezones. For me the 31st March posts are actually from two different days 🙁. You can clearly see a well over 12 hours time gap between those posts.

So, who's got hacked and who's the real owner?

Let's assuming his account was changed hands, some users will say there's no problem about it since the account don't have any positive feedback and he just want to make money in this forum. If he's not found cheated a campaign, I think we can let alone him.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
May 18, 2023, 02:43:58 AM
There are threads you can report plagerism to.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013
May 18, 2023, 01:51:05 AM
So, there is a guy in my current signature campaign who has been caught plagiarizing a couple of times.

Unfortunately, I have to announce that ItsCrafty is leaving the campaign - without pay.
The reason is a double case of plagiarism within one week (this was also reported to the moderator).

You can see in the thread that the user has not been banned and is asking for forgiveness to see if icopress will accept him back.

I think you are talking about posts i posted in my local board. Mostly i shared their local news and technology information. i change news to my own sample word. Although i deleted all my posts as i was not aware that it is also against the rule.

I wish I am not fired from this compaign and wishing for one chance. I should be punished for cancelling one week salary because of not fulfilling compaign rules. Thanks

Seeing this, I thought that it is likely that the couple of cases of plagiarism is just the tip of the iceberg and I took a look at his post history. What I see is that the account was created in 2017 by someone who is an English native speaker or with a very high level of English, who used to write in some specific boards, and, after a posting gap between 2018 and August 2021, there is a change in the boards where he posts and a change in the style of writing, being the first post this one:

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: ItsCrafty
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/itscrafty-1120903
Telegram Username: @mhwensh321
Participated Campaigns: Signature
Matic Wallet Address: 0x683B6cc7f9705c8c89aF027647DF0c97C9de46b3

For me it is clear that one does not become a worse English speaker in a few years, if anything the opposite, you can see people on the forum whose posts years ago were written with poor English, but over time they have improved because they have learned more English or use tools like automatic translators, which today are very reliable.

The account does not belong at the present to the person who created it.

I ask for your opinion on the subject, especially those of you who have more experience in catching alts and with address analysis, before taking an aggressive approach or opting for a neutral tag.
Pages:
Jump to: