Pages:
Author

Topic: Is JETWIN.ps a complete joke? - page 3. (Read 4827 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 18, 2016, 02:10:21 PM
Rollover Complete!

Congrats mate! I hope you can claim it to prove that jetwin promotion is legitimate. I have mine too but unfortunately, the amount of MBTC was not credited yet due to lack of requirement. They are so strict on the requirements as they want to implement the KYC Policy.

I have upload the documents they asked for and are currently waiting for the final bets to be finalized. Whether they win or lose makes no difference, I have the maximum amount of mbtc that can be won in this promo. (Actually I have 148mbtc and 100Euros is the max win in promo 145.1mbtc=100EURO) without the outcome of the bets that complete the rollover requirement. I will update on how this turns out. First time I have ever completed a high rollover amount like this.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2016, 05:31:56 AM
i have been get these non deposit bonus but didn't met wagering requirements and also i was heard that for those who already finishing wagering requirements and try to withdraw their balance got the pending payment more than a week whether is that true or not
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 18, 2016, 03:56:39 AM
Rollover Complete!

Congrats mate! I hope you can claim it to prove that jetwin promotion is legitimate. I have mine too but unfortunately, the amount of MBTC was not credited yet due to lack of requirement. They are so strict on the requirements as they want to implement the KYC Policy.
June 18, 2016, 12:32:27 AM
Rollover Complete!

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 15, 2016, 02:24:33 AM
Well, I think that this is a really cruel judgment from Jetwin. I believe that you should be refunded immediately, with a sincere apology from Jetwin.ps as soon as possible so that they can restore their reputation.

But if they don't, they're making a joke out of themselves for sure.
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
June 14, 2016, 11:57:38 PM
I have submitted all the required ID but until now it was still pending on the status, they require me a bank statement that should display my address. Do you think if I will be able to submit a bank statement, I can receive my bonus? Currently I have 200MBTC.

You just did a big mistake by submitting all your personal data with ID. a bitcoin related site should be anonymous and let their users to stay anonymous and use site anonymously.
A site which require all these information very shady for me. If I were in your place I would never submit my bank statement. I suggest you the same. just leave the site. who knows that you'll receive 200btc or not. I don't think it is an 100 verified paying site.

Yes, I worked for this site's signature campaign but I never used it personally so I am just suggesting to be careful.
legendary
June 14, 2016, 11:04:28 PM
I have submitted all the required ID but until now it was still pending on the status, they require me a bank statement that should display my address. Do you think if I will be able to submit a bank statement, I can receive my bonus? Currently I have 200MBTC.

According to the rule number 9 of no deposit bonus you should get this bonus, but only if you are man Wink
Yeah! I am a real man, I have completed the rollover requirements and I am in the stage of verification now. If this things will be sorted out, I will be giving a tip for those who help me in this thread.
legendary
June 14, 2016, 11:02:39 PM

No one can answer your question except Jetwin and I think you can go with the bank statement because you have submitted your ID.
But dont forget that there is another requirement if you want to cashout (in case your verification is completed) that is you need to do a deposit worth 0.005btc IIRC.

That would be fine, the 0.005BTC is easy to produce. I want to ask you, have you also availed on the bonus jewin.ps is giving? I just want to seek further help from you if another problem persist.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
June 14, 2016, 01:04:03 PM

No one can answer your question except Jetwin and I think you can go with the bank statement because you have submitted your ID.
But dont forget that there is another requirement if you want to cashout (in case your verification is completed) that is you need to do a deposit worth 0.005btc IIRC.
June 14, 2016, 12:53:16 PM
Did you rollover to 2850mbtc?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
June 14, 2016, 08:45:50 AM

According to the rule number 9 of no deposit bonus you should get this bonus, but only if you are man Wink
legendary
June 13, 2016, 10:08:15 PM
June 13, 2016, 11:16:20 AM
I think that it has to do with more than 1 person per household claiming the bonus.

I don't think so. Support answer was very clear:

Dear Customer,

please take into account p. 9 of no deposit bonus terms and conditions: "This promotion is available for men only."

Kind Regards,
Kathy
JETWIN Customer Service

Answer in the name of service in this thread do not clear up this situation, do not even deny that.

Yes, but they are probably extraordinary circumstances that lead to Rule 9. Just a opinion.
legendary
June 13, 2016, 10:17:18 AM
I think that it has to do with more than 1 person per household claiming the bonus.

I don't think so. Support answer was very clear:

Dear Customer,

please take into account p. 9 of no deposit bonus terms and conditions: "This promotion is available for men only."

Kind Regards,
Kathy
JETWIN Customer Service

Answer in the name of service in this thread do not clear up this situation, do not even deny that.
June 13, 2016, 10:06:07 AM
As far as i know they are giving different promotion for people women and men.. so i think you get promo is for men not for women..
Obviously never heard any site the same as this promotion maybe they are too stricted to women they don't want to motivate women to gamble..

I find that odd. "Don't motivite woman to gamble". It seems to me they researched it that woman are less likely to bet or take risk and they decided it's not worth it.
Why else would you exclude ~50% of the world?

Someone was joking about this same question before..

the owner of  JETWIN is a gay  Grin

I do not think the owner is gay, because gays are more tolerant.

legendary
June 13, 2016, 09:52:07 AM
As far as i know they are giving different promotion for people women and men.. so i think you get promo is for men not for women..
Obviously never heard any site the same as this promotion maybe they are too stricted to women they don't want to motivate women to gamble..

I find that odd. "Don't motivite woman to gamble". It seems to me they researched it that woman are less likely to bet or take risk and they decided it's not worth it.

Someone was joking about this same question before..

the owner of  JETWIN is a gay  Grin

I do not think the owner is gay, because gays are more tolerant.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 12, 2016, 05:54:42 PM
They have weird kind of promotion and you will never reach their satisfaction and hence you will never receive the free money from them.

It's companies like this that can't be trusted. No healthy and 'normal' company would include this this kind of rules.
Happy genuine customers, means trust and thus growth.
The same for keeping woman away. Why would you do that? At worst you lose some money, but the negative marketing coming from this is hurting them more.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
June 12, 2016, 05:44:19 PM

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
June 11, 2016, 06:07:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 1162
June 11, 2016, 02:53:38 PM
They have weird kind of promotion and you will never reach their satisfaction and hence you will never receive the free money from them.
Pages:
Jump to: