Pages:
Author

Topic: Is KCS or kucoin share is better investment - page 2. (Read 817 times)

copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
in cryptocurrency investment the risk is very high considering the market is very volatile, so all decisions are yours, it's good you don't spend all the money to invest in this coin alone, you can invest in other good coins like ETH, XRP, etc.
KCS developments in the future might be like BNB. it depends on how they are exploited and the popularity of their platform development. now it is still far away, but in the future popularity can be revolved and owned by other projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
in cryptocurrency investment the risk is very high considering the market is very volatile, so all decisions are yours, it's good you don't spend all the money to invest in this coin alone, you can invest in other good coins like ETH, XRP, etc.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Kucoin as an exchange is one of the good exchanges in the crypto space, they have stood the test of time and have been reliable like some other good exchanges,so investing in kucoin shares seem to be good but you must know when to buy also as long as investment is concerned, it's all about risk taking, invest the much you can let go if the worse happens.

It's all about how good you are in managing your investment, if you can work with risk management while you are working with what types of strategy to use, both long and short are possible as long as you understand the market that you are going to play with.

Investing to crypto space needs deeper knowledge, you can enhance your chance once you survive trying to pick which strategy will work to you, KCS having a good business behind probably is one of those projects that you can place your money.
Activity: 889
Merit: 60
But then there's the fact that KCS is actually paying dividends for hodling it. Currently it's not paying a lot if you don't hold a lot of it and it pays with various altcoins but still...
You don't get the dividends in various altcoins. The dividends are paid in KCS.
You get always not enough dividends.  Wink The lack is, that you cannot verifiy the right amount of dividends which you have got, because there is no informationen about the sum of trading fees.

Hmm, when did this change? I was holding this from 2017 to 2018 so i am a bit out of touch it seems. But looks like you are correct and they changed the system. I can't see any point holding it in that case tbh.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
But then there's the fact that KCS is actually paying dividends for hodling it. Currently it's not paying a lot if you don't hold a lot of it and it pays with various altcoins but still...
You don't get the dividends in various altcoins. The dividends are paid in KCS.
You get always not enough dividends.  Wink The lack is, that you cannot verifiy the right amount of dividends which you have got, because there is no informationen about the sum of trading fees.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Binance coin is the best choice for you, it seems like you are finding exchange coin that provides enough credibility to the coin or token. Binance regularly burns the bought coins from the users, so the value should continually grow in the future.  Cool

Activity: 889
Merit: 60
Those two coins are really good but BNB is far greater than KCS. BNB has its own blockchain, and KCS does not have it. Also, In terms of price KCS is pretty stable not exceeding $1 like a stablecoin it's been like that for a long time now, no improvement in price but if they will surpass its All time high which is $21 it is pretty nice to ride now but the question is if they can. Maybe if they have some developments and updates like BNB do they can surpass it.

legendary
I think KCS can break its ATH in time
On what basis do you get to this assumption?
The last ATH was only achieved due to speculation.  But what has happened to Kucoin since then? I havent't seen any great innovations.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Recently I started researching on best exchange coins apart from solid block chain projects , I found  bnb and Kucoin shares (KCS) Are having more events . Like bnb or binance token introduced lots of scheme in exchange , same like kucoin also introduced lending, poolex mining even more . I more liked this because they are regularly burning token . What’s your view on this before i put my hard earned money .
KuCoin is very reliable exchange, so no doubt about their liquidity and i think everyone believes with their community. And you know KCS token is their asset. I highly recommended this coin than BNB because it’s price is small so you can invest more token how much affordable for you but i think BNB is over prices.         
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Recently I started researching on best exchange coins apart from solid block chain projects , I found  bnb and Kucoin shares (KCS) Are having more events . Like bnb or binance token introduced lots of scheme in exchange , same like kucoin also introduced lending, poolex mining even more . I more liked this because they are regularly burning token . What’s your view on this before i put my hard earned money .

If I'm to choose between investing in KCS and BNB, I'll rather go with bnb. I understand that they both have prospects and could worth a long term hold, but based on the indices, bnb outperforms KCS, and from several indicators binance exchange seems to be moving at a faster pace.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
This coin has a potential, it was one of the exchange token that was successful during the last bull run, KCS dump a lot and that makes this coin at a good value now for those who wants to accumulate.

Look at the big picture : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/

ATH was $20 usd and now only trading at less than 1usd only.

And per exchanges ranking, they still belong at the top 20 with over $41 million 24 hours trading volume.
https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

I think KCS can break its ATH in time but at this price, I think it's really cheap for a legit exchange with good reputation.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Kucoin is not comparable with Binance, Binance is a leading exchange and has a lot of users and invest in it. Kucoin is just a small exchange and does not have too many volumes, they have done a lot of marketing programs but their token price cannot go up too high like BNB.
Yes. I saw Kucoin waste their money over marketing and pr than actually work and make their exchange to become more competitive with the leading exchange like Binance. Maybe that's their direction but I don't know, doing too much marketing and such is a no-no to me.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
KCS and BNB are good exchange coins and I think both are good to invest. Kucoin exchange now has more advance features than in past and they are improving their network and more investors and traders are now trading on Kucoin so after BNB KCS is a good coin for investment.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
BNB and KCS are two good exchange coins. Kucoin is now one of the top exchange and i am basically trading here more than 4 years. Like BNB, KCS has few schemes like lend, Pool-X, Soft staking, Kucoin Bonus for holding KCS. Holding KCS is a good decision but your hard money investment is not suitable decision. Invest only extra or surplus money which is not badly needed within few days.
Kucoin is not comparable with Binance, Binance is a leading exchange and has a lot of users and invest in it. Kucoin is just a small exchange and does not have too many volumes, they have done a lot of marketing programs but their token price cannot go up too high like BNB.
It's a medium scale exchange site and it has good daily trade volume. Kucoin is not getting the momentum and that's why binance was being the major exchange site while kucoin is still getting stuck at the same place. KCS is still a good option for investment purpose too.
legendary

I agree with you. Unfortunately. Binance has become too big by now. Kucoin can never touch it. I don't know what actions they would have to do to get more of the pie.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
Yes, KCS is a better investment option as a exchange coin. As you know that KCS price has gone more than $20 from a little value of $0.17 in the year of 2017 so it is very evident that this coin must go again if the market revive a little bit from here.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Kcs and kucoin shares are not different at all but if you will compare it to other exchange token I can say that they can match up with Binance in terms of progress but of course binance tokens bnb will still be superior for me. They also doing some IEO namely spotlight but compared to Binance the Kucoin Spotlight is more easier to get a slot even though its also a lottery. More cheaper and much have chance to win. I like to try it sometime cause my friend always winning on their IEO, also theit pool staking is very nice and quite profitable.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
I won some Kucoin Shares and I have to say, that it was much better when your KCS earned you all cryptocurrencies listed on this exchange. Now, you get dividends only in Kucoin Shares so that means that many people are selling KCS to get money and that's why the price is dropping.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 952
Merit: 27

Kucoin is an exchange that was recommended to me by my friend I only traded 5 times there and I find their security top-notch and I have not read bad or negative reports about Kucoin and they are running a campaign here now, so I can say yes it's a good investment they are one of the old and reputable exchange here.
Activity: 180
Merit: 13
I also think KCS is a good idea for investing. I have been watching the token for a long time, since I have a lot of accounts on the kucoin exchange. Although the price is now low, the token is relatively stable. Sometimes there are problems with the contract. Doesn’t want to withdraw the entire amount to zero from the wallet. You need to leave some KCS in  wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: