Pages:
Author

Topic: Is kin good to buy - page 3. (Read 458 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 04:02:06 PM
i think kin is a very serious project in the cryptospace especially with kik being live for so long a go with kik cryptocurrency support good luck if you are investing their Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 22, 2019, 03:56:27 PM
Already invest in it and I do believe that there's an opportunity for us to gain profit from it but also not recommended to invest all assets.  Try to divide your investment to others so in case we lose in investing to KIN so maybe we can get back that to other investments we made.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 22, 2019, 12:40:04 PM
Some one mentioned KIN to me last year as a good token to invest in. I didnt but looking at it again for long tern investment and maybe a 10x
Its currently at 1sat so can really only go up Smiley
Most of the volume 64% is on one exchange against the USDT
Is it worth putting 100€ into 
KIN  is a good project and I like the concept behind the project but I dont see it as a project which will gain much of community support and before investing into a project you have to reason with the community support level. Therefore, I will advice you to invest in a project like Xin, eth, Fct, Pivx and Kmd.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
March 22, 2019, 12:18:19 PM
I don't think I will tell anyone if a coin I am not familiar with is a good buy or not because if I say it's not a good buy and it turns out to be a good buy, then automatically the blame will be on me for stopping your opportunity of making profit but if I say it's a good buy and it turns out not to be, then the blame would still be on me.

So, the best advice I can give is to make a very good research on the project before making investment to avoid losing your funds to a project that you can just have ignored.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
March 22, 2019, 11:55:03 AM
Considering how many people talk about KIN and how low its price is I think it is a good buy. Kik is extremely popular with teenagers and I don't see Kin disappearing anytime soon.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 11:54:00 AM
https://chainbulletin.com/cryptocurrency-communities-which-have-remained-the-most-active-part-1-of-4/

I hadn't even heard of KIN before I read this article on crypto communities. TL;DR: Even though they are a small cap compared to others, they have one of the LARGEST real communities on reddit, with actual enthusiasm.

In fact they're the top 1 coin when it comes to having a large community compared to its small price. And they have amazing financial backing. I believe there's reasons to be bullish.
Activity: 169
Merit: 7
March 22, 2019, 08:55:39 AM
Some one mentioned KIN to me last year as a good token to invest in. I didnt but looking at it again for long tern investment and maybe a 10x
Its currently at 1sat so can really only go up Smiley
Most of the volume 64% is on one exchange against the USDT
Is it worth putting 100€ into 
Pages:
Jump to: