Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Litecoin About to go Big - page 4. (Read 1327 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 03:40:25 AM
Litecoin still has a promosing road ahead of it, especially since Charlie Lee became more active about the development and roadmap.

The current price rise is most likely due to the announcement of the litecoin fork, which may or may not be a scam. I guess most people just want to make sure they hold some coins in case it goes big.

Litecoin outdid all major cryptocurrencies as at Feb 14 2018, Could this be an indication of better things in terms of value are about to follow?

Just one word: Litepay!!!

https://www.litepay.us/

And this would also greatly help indeed!
Any litecoin forked coin is a scam,charlie lee already announced that LTC wont have any forking but this litepay seems to be a good project and it could give every vendors the freedom to use litecoin,this is a game changer because it could be the reason why the main stream will use cryptocurrencies because as we all know LTC has fast transaction confirmation than bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
February 15, 2018, 03:34:29 AM
Sometimes there is no reason to go up, especially Litecoin.
I used to want to find out the reasons for the rise of Litecoin every times, but I didn't get any results. Litecoin could have a big increase at any time.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
February 15, 2018, 03:30:23 AM
i guess its related with fork issue.
After forked then ltc will make a nice correction to down side. But there are some rumors with microsoft too. ltc is really bullish now!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
February 15, 2018, 03:28:51 AM
Litecoin still has a promosing road ahead of it, especially since Charlie Lee became more active about the development and roadmap.

The current price rise is most likely due to the announcement of the litecoin fork, which may or may not be a scam. I guess most people just want to make sure they hold some coins in case it goes big.

Charlie Lee already denied that he and Litecoin team are not forking LTC so that killed any credibility for the fork, I doubt anyone is buying because of it. LitePay is probably the main reason even If I have some doubts.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
February 15, 2018, 03:24:04 AM

Litecoin outdid all major cryptocurrencies as at Feb 14 2018, Could this be an indication of better things in terms of value are about to follow?

And this would also greatly help indeed!
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
February 15, 2018, 03:23:20 AM

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

Pages:
Jump to: