Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Litecoin the future? - page 3. (Read 559 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 271
December 13, 2017, 01:21:47 PM
Why do people just start thinking of a whole new world with a new coin once it just climbs a bit. I have seen the same for bitcoin cash, Ethereum and now Litecoin. Won't be much surprised if people talk the same about XRP tomorrow because its already 50% up today. Get some chill even if a coin booms up a bit in market cap it doesn't necessarily means its the new future.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Riding Whales to the Moon!
December 13, 2017, 01:15:15 PM
I don't think Litecoin is the future.. at first i thought it wasn't much because i didn't see any growth in my portfolio and i was even planning to dump all my Litecoins just last week! I posted a message about my ideas on the forum and quickly got replies from a couple of knowledgeble people who strongly advised me to keep all my Litecoins because it would grow anytime soon! And guess what, they where right! this was just last week and they are still gaining. So my conclusion? Its not the future but they are sure growing fast! Keep them and Hodl! Good luck!
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
December 13, 2017, 12:56:19 PM
No i dont seen any events which making future behind litecoin.
Day by day we seen new blockchains whick more technological. I can be say etherium is the future, but how i show situation - social while not ready for smartcontracts
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: