Pages:
Author

Topic: Is LTC still good to invest? - page 2. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 05:24:10 AM
Well with the recent updates i think ltc will moon. It has been a silent mover the past few months. Especially after the owner sold all of his coins. It made many people believe it is a useless coin coz even the oener don't believe in the potential of the coin. But it will move now with the new changes. I have been holding ltc for too long. I guess this is the time it will renew its game.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 01:05:40 AM
I very much like Litecoin (LTC) and I am investing in LTC pretty much, recently, LTC news is making payment tool on adult site, I hope this information as well as LTC will be higher value .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
June 01, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
LTC is going to have some updates coming out, not one is really talking about it yet. Could be sleeping then BOOM. I think fee lowering and faster transactions.
Do you think it still worth for long term?
Litecoin is good for long term investment because it is seed of Bitcoin so definitely it will make profit in future. If you interested this coin you should invest know because all the coins are going to moon in this month so this is last chance to invest in Litecoin. But If you have more money you should splitting your investment.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
June 01, 2018, 12:13:34 AM
LTC is going to have some updates coming out, not one is really talking about it yet. Could be sleeping then BOOM. I think fee lowering and faster transactions.
It's worth considering the development of litecoin was following bitcoin. LN seems to become the main reason to litecoin get another pump again in the future. There are many people talking about that right now. Remember Segwit of litecoin has brought a lot of demand to the litecoin again as the lite version of bitcoin and that's even better than bitcoin cash. Atomic swap is on the way.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
June 01, 2018, 12:11:46 AM

Being a an old coin which started at $5 we still consider Litecoin as a long-term investment coin, even if the original dev sold all his coins, there's still a lot of things that is going to happen to Litecoin especially now that there is a new update coming up so we'll see about this .
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 01, 2018, 12:07:50 AM
yes LTC is the good investment for long term, LTC one of the promising coin in crypto market and its a good potential coin, if have update fo coming days then price will grow up so better to invest now because LTC price is low 
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 01, 2018, 12:01:55 AM

Many people were saying that this coin was not worth when its prices were just a few dollars but suddenly price reached to hundreds. This crypto market is crazy anytime prices can move up or down so if you have some money then diversify your funds and invest in as many as good coins to increase your profit making chances in the long run.

If the fee is very low and the transaction can happen quite fast then many people may use it at least for small amount transactions so it may survive for long. I have invested in LTC and holding.
Litecoin still has hope to run the investment and be able to benefit even more in the future. besides it is with the influence of development that became the main factor, then to improve its development of investment is very helpful and able to increase much more for Litecoin own.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 11:40:07 PM
Litecoin is not a bad coin, but I stopped expecting her to make a breakthrough. It seems to me that the price of this coin will not rise sharply.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 11:20:55 PM
Maybe LTC will be booming, because LTC is an old coin that can survive with everything that happens in the crypto world, but we also do not know for sure if this is good to be a long-term investment. For me use every moment of LTC price change to take advantage
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 11:11:08 PM
I don't think so, if you want to invest for a longterm BTC is more secure and safest coin to invest. LTC is good for short term investment though. It has a potential to grow like ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
May 31, 2018, 11:10:13 PM
Of course it is, before I didn't think that ltc can even reach or pass $100 but look ltc finally did it. Considering the price right now is still cheap, who knows it will go up to $500 too but as we can see it may take a little longer. If you want much faster ROI of course eth and btc is ahead on ltc.
Activity: 21
May 31, 2018, 11:08:16 PM
Yes presently all Altcoins are going down, even Litecoin also going down, so it’s good time to invest on Litecoin to get more profits. Has strong project and good team.
Activity: 378
May 31, 2018, 10:55:35 PM
My suggestion is better you invest in bitcoin or ethereum, because what I see from the market charts in coinmarketcap from litecoin beginning in 2014 and until 2018 litecoin only increase +1,45%, far behind compare bitcoin and ethereum.

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 31, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

Many people were saying that this coin was not worth when its prices were just a few dollars but suddenly price reached to hundreds. This crypto market is crazy anytime prices can move up or down so if you have some money then diversify your funds and invest in as many as good coins to increase your profit making chances in the long run.

If the fee is very low and the transaction can happen quite fast then many people may use it at least for small amount transactions so it may survive for long. I have invested in LTC and holding.
As we can see ltc very fast and cheap compare to btc and eth.
i believe Charlie will make some change to make it great again. btw, i'm mining it so i hope it will be good haha
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 10:48:35 PM
It was considered as a very good currency from the beginning and for many investors it was one of the major currency but when the owner of that coin sold all of his coins then people start doubts about this coin and they used to say that now the CEO do not have any coin and now he will not work for it. at these times the price reduced in the market. Even the mindgeek when accepted the XVG as their partnered currency and the CEO of litecoin asked to add even litecoin then mindgeek replied that they heard he sold all of his coins. But it is in the better position because of many other investors.
Activity: 280
May 31, 2018, 10:47:10 PM
I don't think LTC will still do good in long term. Although it was a poor man's bitcoin. I lost interest in LTC when Charlie sold all his coins. I think EOS, NEO and ETH are better investment than LTC right now
Activity: 31
May 31, 2018, 10:44:47 PM
Of course you can investment in Litecoin,it has huge potential to grow in the crypto market and the project is also very strotng.
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 10:43:50 PM
Litecoin is one of the coin that good to invest for long term, but you need to know there is no guarantee because anytime it may decrease  or increase. If you have a enough money to diversify in many coins, do it. But you should make a research before invest your money.
yes I agree with you crypto has a big risk so there is no guarantee here and anything can happen, so before doing something it would be nice we analyze to avoid loss in the future.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

I think it is still very potential. Not random its position in coinmarketcap is sixth. Although CEO of them give out some not good news and not focus on project but I beleive it will change strongly in the future
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
May 31, 2018, 10:35:21 PM
LTC could have a good future, even the current price is surprising as to where it was few months ago. So if there are new announcements about the future of the currency it may affect to the price in a positive way.

ETH was once around 10$ , and showed no potential at the point but it showed it can even reach 1K , so there's a good chance LTC will show something to us too. considering that, it's believable LTC is a good investment.
Pages:
Jump to: